What do we know about "Imouto sae Ireba Ii"?

Hey look it's a thing =O

!!!

Do we get uncensored. Pls. Does anyone know anything?

Or we are all just sort of ... =3= staring at the crunchy bits

The absolute fucking state of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a state?

State of texas? State of emergency? State of decay? State your name and purpose?

My joke is not very understated

Do you grasp that I am relatively new here?
I'll thank you for not complaining.

ITT:
>hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
>DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love and waffles,

>t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Of course.

A sudden outburst of wordplay over the course of a minute and a half says "I'm a blithering idiot! Watch me drool on myself!"

Nothing says attention whore like waiting for 20 minutes for a single reply, getting an offtopic whine, and not cleaving the asshole's head in with a meat cleaver

Do I need to get the hacksaw? Or can we be civilized anons here? I swear to god, man, I am a refugee from Sup Forums and I will bury you in shit that smells so strong you won't know what animal it came out of.

hahaha, good thread OP!

>gets called out for shitposting
>tries to reason for shit giggles
>WITH reddit spacing
you stating how new you were was just icing on top. please go back to
We don't need your kind here.

I said BACK THE FUCK OFF??

It seems I dialed the wrong galaxy.

Pardon me, I'll let myself out

Never mind. +1 hour shitting on your face

I was content to just wander off and make some chicken burritos but since you want to fling dog crap I guess I'll get my shovel.

I don't see what's especially offensive about asking for information on an anime in Sup Forums, especially about the availability of XYZ version of said anime or its circulation, so let's start there

I'm not so sure you have a good definition of shitposting since asking for information about an anime on an anime board is apparently supposed to be shitposting. Are you implying the entire board is simply composed of shit, where the only thing that can escape the gravity of this shit star is shit of a similar wavelength? This would potentially explain why every single thread is simply a pile of people going on about some anime they just watched an episode of, and vomiting memes at each other in a homoerotic aggressive fashion

If what you wanted was to read a single gigantic run-on sentence with no indentation, paragraphs, divisions, stopgaps or similar earmarkings then you probably should have just said so at the first, I only want to communicate and I would have been more than happy to conform to your personal conventions if I had simply known about them, which I didn't because as I stated in my earlier posts, I am rather new here and I don't know you from adam or any other person who happens to be named anonymous

>This blatant baiting

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
Consider ending your life but definitely fuck off with that other fag.

You're apparently not even capable of realizing that someone is making an argument in your favor. You deserve your reception here.

why are you posting that stupid garbage picture with the fake moot post in it anyways? Don't you have something, anything more topically relevant? You could have called out how flagrantly irrelevant the uncensoring of Imouto sae Ireba Ii is, since there's like literally almost no nudity to begin with in the first place, and the censorship is almost used in irony to classical censorship in ecchi scenes...

Fuck off.

I don't think you correctly grasp what irony is, and I don't really want to spend the time to teach you, so go watch an episode of Futurama, I have a feeling that is "Anime" plenty for you

There is nothing that could be uncensored in this show, stop making this thread.