Where do you read your manga

where do you read your manga

Manga reader

In my home.

on a computer

i meant a website you dummies :/

Wherever I can find it. Godoka, mangareader, KM, mangakalot, etc.

on the toilet

>read
Fuck that nerd shit.

dynastyscan, mangarock, mangalife, mangakakalot, and anywhere i can find and read za manga.

my mom reads it for me while i look at the pictures

Spectrum Nexus

Places where you can scroll through the whole chapter not have to click through one page at a time

Kissmanga
Mangapark (for the series that Kiss censors pages of)

You can download manga loader if you use firefox, don't know if theres one on chrome.

>this much spoonfeeding on Sup Forums
>no one calling it out

Am I dreaming? What have we become?

A healthy community of kindred anons imparting knowledge to one another.

Shut the fuck up
I hate when tards like you try to act like oldfags
Fuck you, nigger

Not even you want the board littered with this kind of threads. And if you actually do then maybe consider Reddit or MAL as an alternative.

Having standards is what makes Sup Forums different and I'd juste like it to stay this way.

You have to be 18 to post here

pls no bully

Mangadex is enough. It's convenience and don't have any ads. I can always use a scripts extension if I want all of images loaded in one page, no need to make a big fuss over it and choose a shit website where there's full of ads and cringe community.

On my dick

I buy them, poorfag.

>2018
>STILL doesnt know how to properly orient phone images

Fruit section

I listen to manga audiobooks

in hell

On the floor in the manga section at Barnes & Noble

ewww.
That's kind of weird but i guess i could give it a try. i mean it makes sense since manga is expensive but my library has a decent selection so that's what i've been using.

oh.

it's you.

I just shitposted because I assumed the thread would be summarily deleted, I don't know why it's still up

The internet