So I got in. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? also, any other anons got in...

so I got in. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? also, any other anons got in? I remember AB opening invites for 3 hours on consecutive days.

>invites
fuck me. I meant applications.

Wait it out, it took me months to get on What.cd when still existed

Anyone who's not a newfag got in years ago buddy.

>2018
>bragging about joining an entry level tracker

kys famalam

>private trackers
lmao

Kill yourself

>bragging
Is that how your tiny brain perceived my intention for making this thread? can you read through the nuances you fucking brainlet? or is telling people to kys themselves the only thing you know?

ikr. People kept shilling AB. There's really nothing special about it.

After you.

Does AB get pissed at you if you download single episodes from full episode torrents?

Big tip right here for anyone still trying, on the question where they ask where you heard about them, don't tell them you heard from Sup Forums or Sup Forums. It's a huge red flag.

Well, now.... you're supposed to download, I guess. Some of the stuff is freeleach but you need to keep seeding for 3 days. Enjoy.

yeah. It constitutes to a running away when you didn't pay your due.

>muh secret club

3 days? It's a full week is it not?

>for 3 days
can I do it intermittently? I've been browsing through the rules. I don't see anything about being able to seed at irregular intervals as long as it's 72 hours time

Just ask the forums retard

didn't try the forums yet, but I tried the irc. No replies whatsoever.

>can I do it intermittently
Yeah. You can do it whenever. You can even incur the hit and run and not seed something for years and it'll be fine as long as you eventually seed it for 72 hours.

>any other anons got in?

No, you are the only special snowflake who got into such exclusive club, now end yourself you entitled piece of shit.

Not true.
>It was probably in a thread on Sup Forums that I found out about AnimeBytes a couple years ago.
is what I wrote in my application in december last year and I got accepted.

It depends on file size. Three days seems to be the minimum but I've had a few that required 5 days seeding because they were big BD rips.

check this 0

relevant part:

>The minimum seed time for every torrent is at least 72 hours, with an additional 5 hours per GB of the torrent's size over 10GB. The initial grace period is four times the minimum seed time if you downloaded 100% of the torrent, or 7 days if you did not complete the download.

you have a total time window of x days to either seed to 1.0 ratio or build up a consecutive seed time of the 72hours + x as detailed above.

just seed as much as you can and set your torrents to auto-delete after 2 weeks if you don't want to keep them up infinitely

Just get every freeleech anime you would download otherwise from here, and seed for at least 72 hours, or even more íf you can. Don't worry it won't really compromise your bandwidth, there are much more seeders than leechers. Also, if you seed, you get yen even if you don't upload. You could also seed shows you have downloaded from another source already.

another tip: when a seasonal show ends, grab the 1080 pack because its usually freeleech. you get decent upload for that if you get in early

BakaBT

Download seasonal shows from there. It's basically free ratio and yen

Thanks. Clarified everything.

I planned on downloading AotF that piqued my interest. Those were the only freeleech stuffs I knew of.

Gold mine advice. Didn't know airing shows were free.

Thanks for advice user.

1080 anime usually are freeleech, raws too. If you click on torrents, you can filter to search only freeleech torrents.

Join #animebytes on IRC and tell "proton is a cunt" and I'll give you 1kk yen

AotFs are usually popular, I even got the ones that weren't interesting when I started. But as mentioned, every seasonal show is freeleech, and so are almost all torrents of a full season/show, so ratio won't really be an issue.

When did the max hit & runs allowed drop to 5? I actually have to seed regularly now.

I got in saying I heard from Sup Forums, no problem.

Thanks for the advice kind anons. I assume I'm already well informed enough to manage my account properly. Many thanks.

Around new years or something

blame the neo-staff

I got in 2-3 years ago and I haven't downloaded anything yet.

Good thing they're not forcing folks to download/upload stuff like other meme le sekrit club trackers.

Since they keep accepting new folks I fear that they too will close their doors at some point like BakaBT.

Why would you have hit & runs?
Just leave your torrent software open and it'll take care of it by itself.
Most of the time I don't even get to seed and that's still fine because the time counts.

AB recently opened their doors, they were closed since late 2015 or so.

That's why I decided to finally apply. Don't need it now but might need it later.

i got in anime bytes ones

just go to bakaBT its better in every way.