What if Shirou summoned her?

What if Shirou summoned her?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1180803/ec96c005fa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ss/

Who is that? Not current on my fate characters, looks like an improved saber.

Oyakodon when?

A grown-up Saber that wields Rhongomyniad instead of Excalibur.

Not soon enough
If only more of the mordred doujins were translated.

Better design and better artist

What if indeed...

Being realistic, she would die from Lancer in their first fight because this version of her has lower luck than her Saber version so she would actually get stabbed in the heart and die.

If she was summoned as Lancer then Cu wouldn't be summoned as the same class

Fate would be 100 times better

has anyone the one shortcomic with them at the beach?

thanks, but is there also a translation?

Nope.

damn, thank you anyways

But this one is a Lancer... Lance CĂș wouldn't happen which means he'll end up being either berserker or Caster.

So that means that Bazett would have summoned a Saber, probably Fergus?

Is Lancer Artoria stronger than Seiba?

Bigger boobs=more strength. Vanilla Saber is a B cup while Lancer is more like an F or H, so you do the math.

>4 more months until she comes out

Oppai Artoria best Artoria

Even worse for her

What if he summoned her even better version?

She is pretty much Saberlite in every way. Original would wipe the floor with her thanks to Avalon

Arturia without Excalibur stopping her body from aging.

Rhongomyniad is an EX rank reality warping noble phantasm you dork. It beats dumb laser beam Saber any day.

13 restrictions nigger, its not like firepower matters when Excalibur itself is more than enough to kill a servant

You do realize that Rhon is a weapon of mass destruction? She sent Gawain flying from the throne room to outside the city walls just by touching him with the tip of the spear. And she can drop orbital nukes as she wishes. Avalon is not an argument, Saber doesn't have it when she is summoned, and both can use it if Shirou give them the sheath.

Those restrictions are removable at will abd she can release EX ranked attacks without releasing all of them

>13 restrictions
So what? Those "restrictions" would be negated in 99% of the fights a Servant would be in anyway. That shit just basically means she can't use its full power on stray cats.

Rhongomyniad would ignore Avalon anyway. Avalon places its user in the reverse side of the world, and Rhongomyniad can open up the reverse side of the world at will, being the anchor between the two sides.

Avalon can still stop it

She fulfills only 5 of em against saber so its a nogo. Plus Saber can still fuck her up conventionally

>scabbard that grants the blessing of Avalon can stop the anchor between Avalon and reality
Yeah, okay kid.

Thanks for agreeing with me

her spear is equal to saber holy sword but she doesn't have Avalon so the original saber wrecks her

iirc Avalon can stop full power blast from EA "arguably the strongest NB "

She should be able to stand

This still happens.

I want to be nursed by Lancer Artoria.

Anyone got the Sakura version?

Less arguing about NPs and post more lewd best Artoria.

fucking secondaries I swear

>full power

>this will never be you

Have a good doujin about her translated:
exhentai.org/g/1180803/ec96c005fa/

She has plenty.

>exhentai.org/g/1180803/ec96c005fa/
I love you

How many sabers currently exist?

A few if we count saber class only

thank you

OP, thank you for starting a patrician thread.

>Orbital nuke
Sounds like a battle between EMIYA and her would be pretty damn interesting.

Even the horse is a saberface

The hell?
She's 175cm tall, and would have like 3in over him, and not tower over him by over a foot.

It's a shota Shirou user.

She would just defeat his cock

>Maoyuu's artist drew best version of Saber
How can Takeuchi ever recover?

>Maternal instincts for close to a decade awaken the functionality of her fallopian tube because magic
>Shirou actually knocks her up
>He actually has validity to the Fate/Stay in the Kitchen now because the baby will be endangered
>Has to Saber up and win the war by himself to protect the kid
>He realizes as Lancer's belly grows swollen that while abandoning his ideals isn't something easy, he can walk through Hell if it's for her and his child
>Baby is born in the closing days to the war
>Shirou wins, returns home to find Lancer and his child in their futon asleep, falls asleep too
>Happy Ending
>And then Taiga forces him at shinai-point to sign the damn marriage papers because no student of hers is going to be immoral to the extent of not putting the seal on the certificate.

Lugh, because fragarach.

Who did it better?

Lord have mercy. Can't believe I never saw this one. Usually the doujin's with her are either garbo futa shit or lame ass shouta.

If that faggot would make stuff that wasn't NTR I'd say I would look forward to a Lancer doujin by him.

gonna need moar mommy Arturia

Would she give milkies?

*Altria

shes been getting more and more vanilla ever since her interlude in f/go

Wouldn't Lugh be a fully Divine Spirit?

...also I'm looking it up and according to wikipedia at least, Lugh gave Fragarach to Cu Chulainn, which might qualify Chulainn for the Saber Class.
>Thanks for keeping my sword warm

So that's aturia right? Did people still not notice she was a girl? Or were they just like "hehe it's just big muscle bewbz"

I think that Arturia is from an alternate timeline who didn't wield Excalibur but become recognized as Britain's ruler anyway.

But yeah I assume she was able to rule while being a woman, but I'm reading some stuff about her becoming more deity than human, and only ruling for ten years or something?

Rin would go turbodyke over a basty Arturia.

>Shiro, I will be blunt with you. They look pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or for comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?
>Motorboated?
>You know! You motor-boating son of a bitch! You old sailor, you! Where is she? She still in the house?
>I don't follow.
>Frankly, if you haven't, you are a failure as a man. I will not take your feelings into consideration and go after this prize myself.

>Shota winning
>Ever
That'll never happen

But Caster Cu is a certified badass.

>Motorboated?
>I don't follow

>Part 1 hasn't been translated
Please god, let me live long enough to witness it

On the other hand, Lugh straight up possessing Bazett would hilariously fuck over Kotomine.

Nah, she looks like a shota in full armor. Also. after Mordred mortally struck her, she gave Excalibur to Bedivere to return to the lake, but he never did, so she couldn't die. She used Ron as her weapon instead and returned to being king.
Without Excalibur that stopped her aging, she grew up over ten years, but she noticed that Ron was turning her into Divine Spirit.
Lancer accepted that and got banished by world as every other DS, Alter refused that and became Wild Hunt leader that had Extra's Robin Hood in it.

A bunch of the artists's doujins still aren't translated, including his oc eromanga work

What's her interlude? I hope it was better than Lancer Alter. Her's was just "muh battle maniac."

something about her learning to smile for you with the help of broma

Pretty much her getting over being distant towards you because of what happened in Camelot. Romulus is your wingman and helps patch things up between you, interlude ends with her calling you "my Gudao".

>tfw tons of good shit being released daily on sad panda.
>it's all translated in spic/huehue/cyka but nothing in english
>only shit being translated in English as soon as it drops is all faggot/trap/furshit

Why is the west so fucking gay?

wew.....she can't cum soon enough. Titty Lancer, Mucho and Jeannu are all I'm waiting for.

>Alter refused that and became Wild Hunt leader that had Extra's Robin Hood in it.
What the fuck? She became leader of Drake's fleet?

No, Wild Hunt leaders are not permanent.

Many people have lead the Wild Hunt, it's a party that never ends.
Lancer Alter and Drake have good affinity for both being Wild Hunt leaders though.

Isn't she evil though? Like her plan was to destroy humanity and put it in her lance or some shit?

>tfw no mummy king to protecc me

MILF Saber has the strongest resistances user, Shirou will never win against her.