Classroom of the Elite

Will Kushida be redeemed? Or will the madman really expel her?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did she do something wrong?

Well, you know. Just tried to get Horikita expelled and then later Ayanokouji too. She's acting like she's been tamed for the time being but 50% isn't buying it. Or doesn't care.

You forgot option three. Neither, she keeps being a bitch in Nagumo's camp.
And option four. Honey trap.

How long until Ayanokouji gives best girl the 100%D?

desu I think Horikita is quite cute and would rather her stay away from 50% man so she can be with my fanfic self insert

White day + birthday present + christmas present payback. Kiyotaka can only pay back with his body

Certainly not just because right?

3rd year, no sooner

When the class A guy asks Kei for a date

Not sure what you're saying

She was scared they would expose her past and such.

Was she beig a bitch for the sake of being a bitch or did she actually have any aims in trying to get them expelled?

Cuteshida!

>V-day is Feb 14
>Horikita's birthday is Feb 15
What did Kinugasa mean by this?

She hasn't been expelled yet? wow, who's dick is she sucking?

As says. In more detail, as found out in vol 5 and 6: Kushida's sweet, amicable personality is completely faked, she acts like that because she wants to be the unctontested best at something to get a feeling of superiority. That 'something' to her is socializing or rather being able to be everyone's friend. There's a whole lot of anxiety and paranoia in achieving and maintaining that.
In middle school, she used an anonymous blog to vent her stress. She wrote all her classmates secrets there. It was found out and when confronted, she again told all her class's secrets, ones that would cause discord. The class was pretty much destroyed. And so was her reputation there.
In high school she decided for a new start. But ho and lo, Horikita is there, and she went to middle school with her, albeit in another class. But Horikita doesn't remember her because she never cared about other people. Kushida can't take that risk. She very soon starts scheming to get her expelled. She makes an alliance with another class and betrays her own class and Horikita on 3 separate special exams. In the midst of it, ayanokouji gets involved because he knew was the one that betrayed them and when she confirmed it she promised to kick him out too.
She got her shit kicked in in vol 6 by Horikita and Ayanokouji and because of that loss promised not to harass them ever again (this was deremined by a bet. if horikita and 50% lost they'd have gotten expelled). But 50% doesn't believe she'll be docile forever. On the other hand, Horikita tries to get close to her so they can cooperate for class D.

Horikita fucked up.

When she rapes him

lol
It's the opposite

Will Kiyotaka be able to deflorer a miracle?

The darkness himself

He's the only one who'll be allowed to

can't rape the willing

Will she be able to handle 100% of it? He'll probably have to keep 30% in and slowly move so he doesn't go past 30%.

He's fucking Ichinose too

More like dankness.
He's alpha, quite capable and completely in-your-face about it. Has a bit sociopathic tendencies, true, what with him having expelled everyone who ever opposed him for real. Which is, I must say impressive. If he ran against Manabe in the StuCo race in his first year, then he had probably already previosly expelled more than a few sorry bastards. That is more than anyone has done among the current 1st years. AFAIK no one has been expelled among all 4 classes.

She endured years of bulliyng, I think she can handle at least 50%

Once the movie ends, I'll leave without watching the end credits too. Such a vision that I had imagined was all too quickly smashed to pieces. It had become an unexpected situation.
I waited and waited but the screening did not resume. Perhaps the trouble with the equipment is proving to be difficult or it's just that they're inefficient. Both Ibuki and I are feeling equally awkward so I'd like to get this over with already.
"Hah".
Such unabashed sighs came repeatedly from Ibuki. However, in a situation like this, it's understandable to want to sigh. I've already started to lose interest in the movie.

"Ahh---.....what do you think is going to happen?".
No longer able to stand this silence, I tried initiating a conversation like that. Since she must be curious about what's going to happen too, Ibuki should not be leaving her seat. If this were not the case, she would have left a long time ago.
Or it's simply that since the other students were showing no signs of leaving, she could not do so either? However, Ibuki rested her chin on her hand while placing it on the armrest opposite from me and showed no signs of even looking at me.

I felt as though an opaque glass or a considerably thick glass had been placed between me and Ibuki.

(Continued. I'll finish off part 3 of Ibuki's chapter tonight. Part 4 is the part where the Kiyotaka vs. Ibuki fight happens and it's also the longest part in the chapter. I'm already starting on it now but I'll most probably be finished with it around tomorrow afternoon. For now I'll finish the dump of part 3 of Ibuki's chapter of volume 7.5)

Needless to say, Ibuki's attitude was one that was saying 'You're annoying so don't talk to me'.
I thought as much, but it might be better if I stopped beating around the bush here. Even now it feels as though a poisonous snake is about to leap out and bite down on my arm. As a result, I decided to remain silent. But, when exactly is the screening going to resume I wonder. Even though it's only here and there, students who were beginning to tire of having to wait have already begun leaving their seats.

I had thought Ibuki would have gone along with this flow and leave too, but she isn't showing any signs of leaving her seat. Perhaps she simply wishes to see the continuation of the movie or perhaps---
In any case, I too, want to watch this movie to the end and see how it concludes. If I don't, then the very meaning of having come here to watch it in the first place would be lost. I suppose this is the time to show off my perseverance. Switching on my phone, I checked the time.
Approximately 20 minutes have passed since the announcement. Not just this screening, it seems like this is going to have a huge impact on the next screening as well. As I turned back and looked, the number of customers remaining had sharply decreased down to only a few people, including me and Ibuki.

If they had come to see the movie alone, they may have persevered, but in the case of couples they could not afford to keep their partners waiting. They probably don't want to waste their precious time alone with their lovers in here. I should interpret this as them having migrated away before it gets too boring.
".........you, aren't you going back?".
As I lowered my gaze down to my phone, Ibuki called out to me. She had turned her head away from me to the extent I could not see her expression.

(Continued)

It seems her suspicion towards the fact that I had not left caused her to speak out.

"I've already watched 80% of it and honestly, I'm curious about how it'll conclude. It's already been a 20 minutes wait so it should be resuming soon".
I've persevered up until now, so it would be a waste for me to go back now. A mysterious theory like that formed inside my head.
"If it's about the conclusion, you can search it on the net and as much results as you want will show up, right? Including whether or not it was interesting".
"I don't feel like reading the reviews reflecting the opinions of others".
The true quality of the work, whether it be good or bad, is something that I won't know unless I watch it myself.

Of course, it can be a reference index that could be used to decide whether or not to watch the movie but it is by no means something that can be used to evaluate the movie. Not to mention if 1 or 2 lines explaining something as important as the climax can satisfy you, there would be no need to even think about coming here to the theater and watching it.
"I don't care about this movie anymore. I just don't want to leave before you, that is all".
"You're rather straightforward".
It seems she's persevering for a reason completely unrelated to the movie itself. However, unfortunately enough, Ibuki won't be winning this contest.

It's a draw. I have no intention of leaving my seat until the screening resumes. I suppose this could be interpreted as being the advantage a man who has no plans for Christmas Eve tomorrow has.

(Continued)

The thing which concluded this contest between the two of us was a sad announcement. That was, the fact that the trouble with the equipment could not be fixed and the screening would be cancelled. It was also explained that the process of reimbursing us would occur.
"I'm really not in luck".
In other words, if I wanted to know the conclusion, I'd either have to wait until I could borrow the movie and then borrow it or simply read the spoilers on a review site to complete it.

Even though the cancellation of the screening had been announced, without even looking at me, Ibuki still showed no signs of moving. So I decided to leave the movie theater since my business here is done.

(Part 3 of Ibuki's One Misfortunate Day chapter of volume 7.5 is now complete. I'll finish off parts 4 and 5 tomorrow of which the former is the one containing the Kiyotaka vs. Ibuki fight. It's a pretty long chapter but I've already started translating it and am currently around 1/3rd of the way in. I'll finish it by tomorrow afternoon and dump then).

Thank you Best girl.

thanks TL user

Posting best girl Mio. May she win her fight against 50%.

Thanks, user. Love u

Thanks translator user, you rock!

Thank you TL user.

TL user, you are Kei tier. Thanks

I want to reject the confession of middle. I want to turn right into my pet. And I want to make left my wife. Other girls need not apply.

will Nagumo be interested in the miracle called Kei?

ofc. who wouldn't be?

Satou is a good girl. She deserves the random guy from class A

This is dangerous, very dangerous

He might be. He's a playboy. Kei's pretty hot. I wouldn't blame him even if he becomes interested in her. But the thing is, you see, such an interest won't last very long. Especially when Nagumo's busy trying to stay alive once 100% shits fury all over him and beats him to an inch of his life, consequences be damned for the sake of his waifu.

I'm praying for Airi's happiness and victory. I hope she gets Kiyopon for herself.

Sorry where can I find the first two parts?

Here you go
>pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
This is the Pastebin where all the translated volumes, chapters and parts are compiled. It's almost always up to date so you don't have to worry about being behind on the translations at all. Of course, this part is newly dumped just a few minutes ago so it may not be on the Pastebin yet but the first two parts are there. The first part is 50% and Arisu's scene and the next part is 50% running into Ibuki at the cinema.

Okayy thank you !

Sakayanagi, Horikita, and Ichinose are the top 3.

will nagumo try and sex the Ichinose?

>Karuizawa, Sakura and Ichinose are the top 3

fixed

W-what about Ichinose

The girl who will lose to Arisu

Arisu needs a reality check

Kushida is a villain, so no.

She is a honey trap

Kushida is a main heroine, therefore the latter is very unlikely. Even more so if she's being a frenemy with Horikita.

Kushida is a main heroine. Did you even read this novel?

Kushida is hopeless and irredeemable. I don't see any other outcome than her getting kicked out of the school.

>Kushida is a main heroine, therefore the latter is very unlikely.
That would truly set him off the beaten path, wouldn't it? If he broke that "rule", it would make the rest of the story less predictable for the reader. Like when GRRM killed off Ned and Robb.
>Even more so if she's being a frenemy with Horikita.
Is she? I'd sooner say she's playing pretend. It's true even she could bury the hatchet with Horikita for the sake of protecting herself, but if she knows Ayanokouji is X, she should know that's not enough. And furthermore she should know that Horikita probably won't go against him. Horikita's wary of him, she won't cooperate with him much but she won't antagonize him either.

Kinugasa didn't make Kei a non-virgin. He has limits.

Kushida is expendable

>Implying no villains have ever been redeemed in anime ever

Frieza has never been redeemed.

Super's existence redeemed him by finally killing the franchise

Kushida is a WAKIYAKU

Kushida is a disposable character. We are talking about Kinugasa, it's quite possible that he will expels Kushida

With her discovering about Kei and Kiyotaka, it seems that Kinugasa intends to discard her.

Man, I wonder how she reacted when she learned that not only Kiyotaka is X, but that Karuizawa is his partner. Those two seemingly have nothing going on between one another. Hell, Kei's one of D class' leaders and someone that directly rivals Kushida in D class hierarchy, and Kiyotaka is a literal nobody (on the surace). And then she learned he beat Ryuuen, who she could only depend on. Man I bet she shat herself.

When are we getting v8 spoilers? Late March?

And to think that Ryuen had sex with her!

In comparing Karuizawa and Kushida, two of class D girl group leaders, interestingly Karuizawa went the route of having a boyfriend, hell it was the vital part of her plan in gaining her position, while Kushida likely never intended to get one or rather was careful never to have one. Kushida is an idol-like existence and gets her influence by befriending everyone and being popular, unlike Karuizawa who is more the ruler type. So Kushida couldn't have gotten a boyfriend because it would diminish her popularity with the guys. Like how Karuizawa mentions in ch1, that guy from class A got a girlfriend so other girls stopped talking about him, he wasn't interesting anymore.

We are getting them when the novel is on sale so prolly late april

If you mean synopsis, it' come out around a month before release, and the release will likely be on April 25th.

People assume 50% would be the only one who could redeem Kushida but actually Horikita will be the one who ultimately gives her redemdention and saves her

Just imagine when he and Kei start dating. Like the girl who always attacked him in public seemed like she hated him. And just out of the blue the two call eachother names and are a couple.

Who is the boss here?

>People assume 50% would be the only one who could redeem Kushida.

What? I've never seen anyone think it. 50% is not the type that will regenerate people like Kushida. He will simply expel them

Koenji >> you

NO

>Hiyori, Kei, and Ichinose are the top 3

fixed

Good taste, /lit/ is always a good addition to the roster of best girls.

If I have any complaints against vol 7.5 it's that she wasn't in it. Was hoping for Kiyo returning the book and them having a little talk at least.
On that topic, how will Ryuuen react when they start having their meetups more often? I don't think he'll like that. Well, if he's a culled dog we think he is he'll probably do nothing but on the other hand Kiyotaka said he won't get involved with class C anymore and here he is chillin' with the class leader. Maybe Ryuuen will join them to observe, that'd be neat.

Nice suit Bell-Boy

why are there only like 3 doujins of this series when the girls are hot as fuck?!

B-But we have Tomose!

Tomose's doujins can pretty much be substituted for official Youkoso doujins at this point. His Gundam one with Kudelia might as well be an official Kei doujin. Then there's the one with an Ichinose lookalike and then the numerous Sakura lookalike doujins he has too. Just change the names in your head and you pretty much have official doujins for the series on your hands.

Marry:
Kei, Ichinose and Horikita.

Sexual slaves:
Kushida, Sakura, Hasebe, Sato, Arisu and Chabashira.

>Sato
>Sexual slave
No. Sato is for holding hands with, patting on the head and loving in general. She's a good girl. Much better than I thought after reading the double date chapter. She's so innocent and cute. Add Sato to the marry list too and it'd be perfect.

Agreed, user. She's really your run of the mill normal high school girl, though a rather pretty one at that, and it sets her apart a bit from all the unusual others. Hope she finds a good guy and doesn't get attached to Hirata now cause that won't go anywhere. Shame she'll sink back to obscurity as her role was only as plot device.
Makes me wonder about Matsushita. I find her the hottest of the three here. And she's been the mobbest of the mobs. Hope she gets some development at some point.

>Impedes Airi Sakura-San's forward progression toward a certain direction

ProtoKei a best girl. Just like Kei herself.

>marry
>Horikita
Only works if you're Sudo.

She's so hot.

Horikita is pretty hot and with her character development she is pretty likeabel, so I would put her in my marry list(sharing third place with Hiyori and just losing to Ichinose and Kei)

Also, Kushida is entering the race for the Horibowl user.

She is a slut