It's actually a representation of your crying, disappointed mother after she finds out what shit you fap to

It's actually a representation of your crying, disappointed mother after she finds out what shit you fap to.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1178746/cd54d26969/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would never disappoint my mother by fapping to non-incest doujins.

Maybe she should have done a better job raising me then.

It's all fairly vanilla though. The only thing they have in common is that the girl goes into some kind of mental meltdown.

>oh no, my son have been fapping instead of never fapping and dying of cancer at 40, what did I do wrong

I've been fapping to a doujin where there's always a page that a bunch of man punching woman's belly. I'm sorry, mother.

It's a representation of myself every time I think about how much of a degenerate I am.

Should've kept her legs closed if she didn't want to experience the various pains of parenthood. Now if you'll excuse me I have to jerk it to this doujin where a toaster fucks a rabbit in the ass for like the hundredth time.

Who are you quoting?

Maybe she shouldn't have raised her son to be a loli-loving pedo then

Why are the people on /h/ so fucking stupid? Every time I look into the sad panda threads there, it's like I'm having a trip to newfags village.

Most of them are underage third worlders, as it's the case with almost every hentai community

>l-l-look im in a secret club!

I fucking hate women.

Was the woman pregnant? This is important.

who are you quoting

>when some shit you didn't expect (because you never read the tags) shows up halfway through and you kinda don't like it anymore but you also don't just want to leave it at that
life is a bitch

>have impregnation fetish
>hate children
How does this work?

Nothing wrong with that, normalfag.

Should show her some doujins of shota torture. I mean woman beat their kids anyway so it should be nothing new.

>not liking lolis makes you a normalfag
Fuck off.

Are you black? Also impregnating is hot but kids are such a chore I'd rather go celibate than raise a little gremlin, so I'm stuck fapping about it.

exhentai.org/g/1178746/cd54d26969/

It's not about a secret club. It's about knowing basic things.

I hate fucking women

>fat panda
is this a passive aggressive your mama joke?

Wow, it's like my mom's some innocent christian virgin and I must be Jesus

I hatefuck women

No, but I do prefer asses over any other body part, don't know if it is related.

Who are you quoting?
Also, yes, it does.

My mom shouldn't have let me get molested at a young age if she didn't want me to grow up into a pervert.

She should have been the one to molest you instead.

I don't fap to hentai, I just read it for the plot.
I'm not even being ironic, either.

Basically this, if you go there you'll see that it's not even normalfags, it's just retards.

My mum isn't a koala.

Reminder to report.