Hunter x Hunter

Whodunnit?

The cheeky cunt for sure.

Muciajo (Sale-Sale's bodyguard working for Swinko-Swinko)

I hope Leorio at least shares the limelight with Ging during the DC

Where's vizanon?

Viz user deliver !

Why is furykov our main narrator instead of kurapika?

viz archive link pls

Can someone explain how this guy's powers are consistent with the rules of Nen? He uses conjuration to make his 100-type, manipulation to control it, an ultimate emission attack in the zero hand, and his whole "pray in an instant"/"fists faster than sound" thing is enhancement.

His spread is as bad as Castro's (possible worse because Netero uses an extra category), who was said to have gimped his potential by not focusing on his talents

Didn't realize the image was so massive, sorry bout that

If instead of Conjuring, he Emitted, the statue, it makes more sense. Then the Emission skill involved in Zero Hand makes more sense. Additionally, the statue is a fair distance from his body, meaning it's probably not Conjured since Conjured objects need to stay in contact with the user to be effective past their shitty Emission skill.

If that doesn't satisfy you, just think of it like he had so many Nen points to spend, more than any reasonable person ever has, and he decided to have some fun with it .

He did not conjure the statue, he emitted it. Is just a statue, it is a very simple thing, he wasn't making a copy of himself like the heaven's arena guy, the statue doesn't have weird object abilities like knuckle , it was a very simple statue nothing that needs the skill of a true emitter. So is manipulation, he is just moving it around nothing fancy, no mind control, complex features like shoot's or kalloto's ability, simple motion of a simple statue.. The true power is the punch it can deliver, the strength to throw around the king like a ragged doll, break the ground like it was nothing, like a hundred jajankens (rock) coming at you from every side at the speed of sound. THAT is enhancement and that is the true power of his ability, not the simple statue that moves around.

praying in an instant is just a nenless martial art thing
killua was faster than most humans without nen and he didn't train for decades like Netero

We still get plenty of POV from Kurapika, including his thoughts and actions. Furykov's POV is cool because he can detect minute differences in Nen in a way we've never seen before. It might even have something to do with his Hatsu. After all, based on Musse, not every Benjamin guard is just a fighter. On a side-note, I'm excited to see what Babi's "counter-type" ability is.

And for what it's worth on the Manipulation front, there is a condition beyond just that of the prayer. His various Hands can only attack in predetermined patterns. Netero has to, in real time, figure out the best of his 99 Hands to attack with at the moment. Example, if he attacks with a chopping Hand and the enemy dodges, he'll have to switch to a new Hand near instantly, all while praying.

1) Netero was the best nen user of his time, so he's capable of doing some feats that would appear as totally abnormal for standard nen users like Castro.
2) He litterrally broke human limits, thanks to his insane training in the mountains.
3) He probably used Emission to create his statue, not Conjuration.

Viz user got hit by a truck, he's living the OP Isekai protagonist dream now.

Why is the art style so fucking garbage?

consider:
-the technique was based off prayer to martials art which he had dedicated his life too
-it helps get past the limitations of aging
-it's emission which enhancers can do without much problems (even a brainlet like gon)
-every movement of the statue is done through a prayer

Leorio was a mistake

I thought the 99 pattern thing was just a reference to the fact that every person you engage in combat has a set pattern because humans aren't gods

it's not

the sketch chapters are garbage, though

He uses emission to make a giant buddha statues that moves according to his hand prayers and uses enhancement to make his hands move super fucking fast

I will tell you three things.
If I tell them to you and they come true, then will you believe me?

The first thing I will tell you is, there’s a man...with a smiling bag.

Second thing is, his hands are not what we see.

Third thing is, without chemicals...Hiatus in three weeks.

What?

>He uses conjuration
This is the point where everyone should stop reading this post. If you responded to this post un-ironically, you're an idiot.

Who would win in a fight between Uvogin and Phinks?

This guy right here. I promise you.

What?

Netero explicitly usees First, Third, 99th, and Zero Hand. Since each time he did it, he made a different prayer and said its name, I think the 99 different Hands might be literal.

Fuck off, Lynch. You rapist nigger.

Phinks in tight close combat setting, Uvogin anywhere else.

That's just a Pitou waifufag.

Not assassin

He's the assassin bruv

A waifufag is exactly the kind of person who'd create a nen doll.

Name and affiliation?

Conjurer, Manipulator, Special; nothing's wrong for me. Netero is in a category of himself with that hack power.

cross out babi and the small guy with the black hair in the back

Based on the Arm Wrestling stats, which I take to mean raw strength with or without Nen, Uvo has a better baseline strength. As mentioned in GI, Enhancer battles are strictly a matter of arithmetic. Uvo looks older and was shown to be insanely durable during the mafia fight, I think it's a safe bet that Uvo would win. Additionally, his Big Bang Impact is almost certainly stronger until Phinks gets some winds in. I don't think Phinks would be able to land a solid, multi-winded punch because of the buildup it requires and how much it telegraphs your attack.

If Phinks could hit Uvo with a 15-winder, though, probably Phinks. Beyond that, Uvo.

What's his endgame?

True. On an unrelated note, do you think Bisky has ever used Cookie-chan as a masturbation aid? Obviously she's used some of Nen lotion down there. She wouldn't want any part of her body to be fifty years old, especially not the cunny.

I can't wait for Cammy to die next chapter so the waifufags can lose their shit

what about uvo vs youpi

He's going to commit suicide.
His current attitude is just a front to hide how terrified he really is deep down.

Crashing the boat.
With no survivors.

Publicly? Having fun with his girls.
Privately? Killing people left and right and changing this world.

The sad part is. This is probably true since the archive list hasn’t added 371 or 2
R.I.P viz user

>inb4 he just brings a rifle and shoots up the place

Not even close, Youpi.

Next banquet he will Change the World.

How strong is Gone?

>As mentioned in GI, Enhancer battles are strictly a matter of arithmetic.
Sauce: Your ass.

If it turns out Sale-Sale's guard is the assassin, Sale-Sale must absolutely be more diabolical than we could guess. His plan to change the world must involve a lot of blood. Of course, once he goes public with his bloodlust, Benjamin will cut him down like a tall poppy.

Or maybe Hanzo will. Swinko-Swinko's guard is the one who killed Momoze. And the first Silent Majority victim was Berrigan, Marayam's guard. Hanzo has a lot of motivation to kill that fat fuck. I just hope the dragon is helping him somehow, and those vines are a good thing.

"This succesion war can choke on my dick!"
>Silent Majority (the ability of one of his bodyguards) kills 5 of Woble's bodyguards
"Haha don't worry guys! I have a plan for the banquet!"
>Swinko Swinko's bodyguard kills Momoze
"Just you wait girls! That banquet is gonna be lit!"
>Silent Majority kills Barigan, causes more chaos
"Yep, I'm not going to do anything until that banquet..."
>Intentionally lets Benjamin's bodyguard hear him say that

5D chess

but phinks has speed though
even though it was a gag he and feitan still easily caught up with Killua and gon when they were jetting out of the auction
i cant recall any speed feats from Uvo since he brute forced everything

I can 100% guarantee one thing - this is the same guy who vehemently believes all of the following:

1) Silent Scream can one hit kill the king.
2) Zushi=Baise=Shalanrk etc can control the king.
3) Knuckle's porcelain doll is indestructible
4) Chrollo is the best character.

i say it'd be very fair, but yeah, youpi may have better chances

Are you the spastic hisocuck who shits up every thread?

It could be the third prince's bodyguard,the black guy with glasses

Woble's Nen beast killed Woble's would-be assassin's, not Silent Majority. Silent Majority's Nen doll effect didn't happen, as well as the user not being in the room at the time. And if Silent Majority did kill Woody & co, why didn't he kill actually loyal guards like Bill or Sayird?

>making a screencap of his own posts

If Pitou had to die then all waifus in HxH must die

can sale sale outplay this guy?

1,2 and 3 are debatable, but 4?
how can somebody be so wrong???

What you have to remember is that a face-first hit of Big Bang Impact didn't even instantly kill Worm. Youpi was very confident when he said his aura was ten times the size of Knuckle, Morel, Shoot, and Killua's combined and APR backs that up.

The only one shitting up the thread is you with your incapability of reading the manga. You literally cannot understand the most basic basics of Nen. You are vermin.

Netero is an master enchanter. He emits the statue and uses enchantment to power it up. The statue's movements are fixed because of netero's 60% manipulation.
"zero hand" is a transmutation technique. Transforms his nen to light, then emits it.

Castro was an idiot because he conjured a 100% human copy of himself and used advanced manipulation to make the copy do flashy tricks. Instead he should have focused on his tiger bite technique, maybe emit a giant tiger head or something similar, like Zeno does with his dragon.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Only the fourth is wrong. You cannot prove 1-3 wrong.

I'm going to call bullshit on Transmutation aspect of Zero Hand. There's nothing to suggestion that it is anything other than a beam of raw arua, not unlike Franklin's bullets or Razor's balls.

>didn't even instantly kill Worm
well that's no a good way to measure anything, since the underground is where Worm does his best. and youpi's explosion literally killed none

I can and I already did, a billion times, whereas you cannot prove 1-3 right.

It can be exorcised, but when Youpi, a much much stronger fighter than Knuckle, struck it, nothing happened.

In game terms it cannot be destroyed by attacking only by dispelling.

So... Big Bang Impact isn't a Hatsu, right? It's just what he calls his Ko, right? I can't imagine you can make a Hatsu that is just "stronger Ko" with no restrictions or anything.

>It can be exorcised,
Exorcised Nen is destroyed Nen.

Manipulation is also just another usage of Nen.

Nen is Nen. Your autistic special snowflake terms don't change reality. All Nen works the same.

Have Gon and Killua fucked yet?

Youpi wouldn't need to explode to beat him. Youpi easily beat Shootu with just tentacles. The fact is, Youpi took on Knuckle, Shootu, Killua, Meleron, and Morel and ended up winning. I know Knuckle almost beat him, but still. APR is a good tool to defeat someone stronger than you. Furthermore, Youpi had no external signs of being remotely tired after this fight.

I just don't see how Uvo could anything at all to Youpi. Not tentacle Youpi. Not centaur Youpi. Not explosion Youpi.

No, the snakes of Silent Majority killed the fake guards of Wobble. Their blood has been sucked and there were multiple holes on their bodies, matching with the multiple mouths of that the snakes have on their bodies.

Big Bang Impact is his Hatsu. It is a straight application of Ko, but the fact that he calls it Big Bang Impact and believes it's his special ability makes it slightly stronger than if you had him do the exact same thing without saying "use Big Bang Impact".

It could be either, but I also think it's just emission

muh

You know goddamned well when someone says, "APR can totally be destroyed," what they mean is the King could punch it away. Of course, exorcism works on it. We see it do that. But it does not mean the King could punch it away.

>being aroused by traps
Joke's on you, those are actually two girls.

No, exorcised nen is exorcised nen.

Wing said that a lot of Enhancers just use basic Nen princples in making their Hatsu because it completes them best. Big Bang Impact is a really fancy Ko, as a Hatsu.

Netero is emitter until proven otherwise.

But it CAN'T be a Hatsu. It doesn't do anything, it's just strong Ko. There's no restriction, it's just a big ol' blast

Look, I know they died in a similar way as the snakes, but none of the rest of Silent Majority applies. Kurapika says it was Woble's Nen beast that sensed hostility in the guards. It makes zero sense for Silent Majority to have killed those guards for all the reasons I listed before.

But like, it's not fancy at all. It's just Ko ffs. At least Gon had a charge time and Phinks needs to wind up first. Uvo just punches. It's not a Hatsu

>You know goddamned well when someone says, "APR can totally be destroyed," what they mean is the King could punch it away.
No? What kind of retarded goalpost moving is this? Whether the King can destroy it or not is completely irrelevant (he actually can, if he uses his own Hatsu on the right person), the King is not even close to the strongest being in the universe, or the strongest force.

Maybe you think it's a shit Hatsu, but it's a Hatsu.

If you're not arguing that, what are you even arguing? That Nen exorcism is the same as destroying Nen? No shit.

Uvo is just that strong that he doesn't need a charge time like those twinks Gon and Phinks.

>If you're not arguing that, what are you even arguing?
That all Nen is destructible, and that includes an ugly porcelain doll.

You can acquire specialization later in life which netero did.