Darling in the FranXX

Bully Ichigo while passing the time until the next episode

Need the bubble to slowly change to 02 instead of Hiro.

The fanart for this show has been top notch holy fuck

>it won't be saturday until saturday
Fuck this wait.

I still have to wait three fucking weeks for my couch before I watch it.

>Doc: "Boy, you will NOT be sleeping tonight."
>Hiro: "What?"
>gets dragged by 02 into the nearest bedroom
>it's Ichigo's bedroom
>Ichigo is tied to a chair in front of her bed, 02 is wearing the lingerie that Ichigo bought even though its too small furthering Ichigo's feelings of inferiority
>Hiro doesn't even notice that Ichigo is there, he is too fixated on 02's demonically sexy body.
>He doesn't notice Ichigo gagged tied to the chair until 02 asks her if she can see exactly how far Hiro is thrusting into her.
>02 tells Ichigo that Hiro is bottoming out at his hilt, as if they were a perfect fit made by god.

Life must be hard when you're short

i dont know how to feel about this boner

I didn't notice before, but is she covering the spot where 02 licked her because that's what she's expecting?

Lulz.

I want to shitpost about this show, but I can't get myself to watch it. Is this what dropping feels like? Has anyone else dropped the show?

They are almost the same height,

I didn't either. Eyes are just on 02 whenever she's on screen.

what is the kissing of plantations? what are plantations?

Huh, nice

Stop bullying Ichigo.

If I feel like it I'll typeset the first part later using my mad paint skills

That’s a pretty hi tech couch. All mine does is sit there being a butt-rest

But you’re not supposed to watch it if you want to shitpost about it

I just want to cuddle with 02 all night.

>02 notices ichigo tailing her and hiro
>02 waits for when ichigo peeks around the corner to give Hiro a elongated french kiss that ends with a saliva bridge
>ichigo watches it to completion

She's the one who started it when she was a bitch to 02 first and tried to tell her to go away and then demanding Hiro pilot with her instead of the one that gave him his confidence back primarily due to feelings of jealousy. She started it. Hard not to laugh at it blowing up in her face after that.

She bullies herself

Guessing and have the same inspiration.

when she isn't wearing the platform boots.

How similar is this to guilty crown?

Between Ichigo & 02, who is the Betty and who is the Veronica?

I would suggest to her to wear those heels all the time.

glorious

Don't stop user, I'm already at full mast.

the Rule 34 is strong with this show.

I think TV Tropes already answered that.

I enjoy both Ichigo and 002.

How the hell did I not notice this.
This show is so full of nice details.

>How the hell did I not notice this.
See Don't deny it.

Damn. The dinoccubus has got me charmed too.

Threadly prayer for three-way ending!

>not having the bubble be 02 and Hiro instead

I'm betting they don't actually do anything in the series huh?

I need more horn-boops

But G-Goro is a bro.

Finished my shitty typesetting of this 2 part comic

She licks him, its confirmed she kissed him

What? They literally kiss in the first episode.

That's it?

Can always happen before or after.

He also comes upon her while she's skinny dipping, picks her panties up...

Go on.

They also metaphorically fuck each other to pilot a robot. What else do want 4 episodes in?

And then he joins her?

penetration

Might as well read the manga instead, considering it's uncensored.

What else is she good for?

Already got Rule 34'ed.

that, Hentai-like dialogue included.

nipples would be nice as well

This tbph.

I'd think it's an interface. They dock up and share resources, energy and personnel.

Hence they move off their bore-hole, likely to avoid attacks or accidents on unstable ground.

>metaphorically

Hard cockpit fucking.

>Hiro and 02 come back to base after a mission.
>Nana orders them to come out.
>Papa says no, let them finish what they're doing in the cockpit first.

nice

OTP.

what does her horn smell like haha

KANPEKI DA

>Mitsuru trying to protect Hiro from a crazy Thot

What a bro.

This is a scary dinosaur that has spotted you as prey and is about to attack. What do?

after Hiro passes out after 15 rounds of making love to the sex version of apollo creed, 02 sits there smug with Hiro's head resting in her lap stroking his hair and gives the smuggest and i mean smuggest look at Ichigo who has cried all the tears a human can physically cry

02 gently rests Hiro's head on the pillow and walks over to ichigo to piss in her mouth, asking ichigo if she can taste Hiro in her pee. But Ichigo is never broken, she can't take no for answer and that is why she suffers so much

Genuflect.

Cover myself with honey.

Manhandling.

>A certain night Ichigo was trying to carry out her secret ritual.
>Stealing into the laundry room, she searched through the boys' underwear.
>At last she found it: Hiro's briefs.
>Her heart begun to race, and her mouth began to salivate, when she saw that it had a stain, a stain bigger any other before.
>Back into her room, her lonely room now that Naomi isn't there, she puts her fingers to her pussy.
>Then she brings out her prize, puts it on her nose, and inhales strongly.
>She opens her eyes in surprise.
>Her mouth expresses her bitterness.
>"This isn't right at all," she shouts in her heart.
>That scent she's so familiar with, that she can't do without every night...
>It's still there...
>But something else has mixed with it.

>The next day, she gets a new roommate, and that same stench settles into her room.
>Save for that one spot in her rommate's bedsheets, of course, where his scent gathers time after time in large wet stains, until no amount of washing will be enough to clean the pungent and unmistakeable smell of cum.

>You better not think you're a special case!
That boy ain't right.

Do it for her bros

>not Franxxly doesn't care

ICHIGO A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I see.

I like the way you think, user.

He's trying to save his friend from certain doom.

Why is Ichigo so fun to bully?
I don't even think she deserves it because she "didn't make her move in all these years" or because she was "rude" to 02, like some often say.
The hints we have lead us to think that the kids always lived in a bubble: they've never seen the city, other kids would eventually go but never come back, they even call one of their pseudo-militar supervisor "big sister".
So it would be perfectly reasonable for someone like Ichigo to think that she'd have all the time in the world to get closer to Hiro at a comfortable pace, since there were no threats in sight for her.
But then this random hot and murderous chick which is a complete stranger to anybody just starts getting her hands on Hiro, and she apparently captivates him so much that now for some weird reason he only things about her.
I think it's natural to be suspicious, jealous and upset, even in there was no romance in play.

*falls down*

*pants fly off*

>"S-Save yourselves! I'll hold her off!"

i can't take much more of this

I like this, please keep the Ichigo bullying in a different thread.
There's no reason for it anymore, she's redeemed, she accepted her loss and moved on with her life as a leader. 02 and Ichigo will become friends eventually and this rivalry will come to an end. But you guys can't let go of it, because the memes are too fun.

Hand holding.

she hasn't excepted her loss, she wouldn't have been effected by 02's smug look during the battle if she did concede her loss. Remember what Goro said? she doesn't take no for an answer and will never give up

She looked more confused than anything.

Already done. They run through several checkpoints holding hands in a dancing fashion.

They'll probably butt heads a few more times. Not hard to see 02 won't think much of her as a leader at first. Hiro will smooth things over though when he begins to get 02 to start trusting other people.

Ichigo wants to see some action, she's gotta be the center of attraction.

Love.