Konnichiwa, Sup Forums. Which of my glorious propaga... I mean anime have you enjoyed this season?

Konnichiwa, Sup Forums. Which of my glorious propaga... I mean anime have you enjoyed this season?

Boku no Pico.

Franxx

I really enjoy Darling in the FranXX and how it presents healthy adolescent relationships.

Gomen'nasai, Abe-san
I enjoy Yuru Camp the most because it's comfy and shows Japan's beautiful countryside.

Rspectfurry Yours,

Adam Karolczak
Zgoda 18/2
95-200 Pabianice

>This season

MARRY AND REPRODUCE

Koi wa Ameagari, it means that there’s still hope when I’m a 40-year-old virgin.

Why would Abe want gaijins to procreate even more? They already outnumber nipponjins by a trillion to one and are stronger, better, and have more guns.

Toji no Miko

>the government are actually the good guys
>the rebels w/ the gaijin are evil
Can't wait.

Darling in the Franxx is the ONLY acceptable answer

Sukebe Elf, it makes me want to reproduce which is your masterplan Abe-kamisama. 万歳!

Yuru Camp
Japan looks beautiful.

Dragon Ball supers tournament of power arc is the best thing on right now.

>Why would Abe want gaijins to procreate even more?
He's using anime in general as a tool to stop westerns from breeding

Dammit, you're not supposed to wish to reproduce. You're supposed to be so awed by Japanese anime that you fall into despair and disembowl yourself.

Blasted, the plan didn't work at all.

>tfw your ''biological'' weapon misfires and affects your country's population instead

First episode of Hugtto made me want to give babies to Japanese middle school girls.

Liked, Retweeted and subscribed.

The problem is actually aging population.

I know it's memes 'n shit, but the concept still baffles me. I seriously don't see how anime could ever convince anyone to go out, socialize and procreate. Quite the opposite actually, it only keeps making me more and more disinterested in real life relationships.

All hail Abe-dono

Deerb tsum ouy

Anime convinced people to visit zoos and go camping.

NHK made me realize I was wasting my life living alone NEET. It happens.

Franxx is pushing me really hard.

DESTRUCTION AND DEATH

Did it make you stop?

I want to be a lesbian.

>abecore anime is a thing now

Koi wa ameagari is also a strong contender. Nothing like assuring girls everywhere that having fawning over a middleaged man is a-o-kay, and giving hope to middleaged virgins that yes yes YES you should fuck a HS girl

Abe-chan kawaii!

Well, have you managed to become a fulfilled normalfag or did it end at realization?

YES THE EPIC NORMALFAGS BLOGGING THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>LE TFW FEEL WHEN LE I GOT A GF BECAUSE OF LE ANIMES

OH ME GUSTA

>I seriously don't see how anime could ever convince anyone to go out, socialize and procreate.

It could. It just doesn't want to. Studios know just who's buying, and anything resembling an actual perpetuation towards making a proper social circle and just experiencing life's ups and downs instead of cooping oneself up or not having any compulsion towards such a practice would shoo the majority away. Why do you think MCs are carved up the way they were instead of given proper semblances of healthy living and detached from the world around them until they're thrust into the fantastical? Because the audience think the world isn't worth the trouble (or effort) and want to trade it in for one that does. It's fucking sad, in a way, but them's the breaks.

Ironic Shitposting is Shit- oh gives a fuck, mods don't care