>[HorribleSubs] Yowamushi Pedal - Glory Line - 05 [720p]
It's out. Day 1 of the 42nd InterHigh is over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evGrpi1hyZY
youtu.be/t3217H8JppI?t=3291
youtube.com/watch?v=iUKYeXml8Q0
mangadex.com/chapter/47354/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus fucking christ that ending dragged on.

In other news, TOHO animation released the full OP of Glory Line youtube.com/watch?v=evGrpi1hyZY (watch after todays episode since its an AMV and has scenes from today), the Mountain Stage of Day 3 finally ended in the manga so InterHigh is probably ending this year, Kuroda's birthday was yesterday and yowapedafanscans hasn't uploaded a chapter in half a month (RIP).

atleast most of the animation was great today

What's up with Hakone's assistant ace's dying?

its like in college where if your roommate commits suicide you get all "A"s for the semester but instead its if your ace assist commits suicide sending you to the finish you get the gold

The Pedal Death

IF YOU DIE IN THE INTER-HIGH YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE

youtu.be/t3217H8JppI?t=3291

>posting the whole symphony
cmon dude, get to the good part youtube.com/watch?v=iUKYeXml8Q0

>lil brother finally finished watching the first season
>we will start Grande Road tomorrow
>saw best Midousuji failing to win today, we'll see him losing tomorrow + cry with his backstory
hug me bros, it hurts to live

best boy*
I'm just way too sad

I always mix this up with Junji Ito horror stuff. This has some of the most fucked up proportions

>tfw Naruko died on the 3rd day last year

his heroic sacrifice was not in vain

this is some gay shit

RIP Kimui

You think thats sad? Imagine being Naruko right now
>Born a manlet
>Only first year that didn't get a colored Zekken on the 41st InterHigh
>Didn't even get to finish the InterHigh, went blind and dropped out because everyone was being a bitch about pulling on the slope
>Born a manlet
>Lost to Midousuji in his own town, on a course that he knew as the palm of his hand, in fact, he lost so fucking hard that he got a nosebleed
>Had to stop being a sprinter, which was his passion
>Born a manlet
>Finally a chance to win and redeem himself on the first day of the 42nd InterHigh
>Loses again to a guy that barely catched up because O MY SCAB and O I'M STRONG
>Ties against the guy that fucked his shit up

So what does /n/ think of this?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, the episode

ORE WA TSUYOI

Is Shohoku still losing?

>Aoyagi and Teshima are useless
>Kaburagi is a little bitch boy
>2nd years have to pull the weight
>even they sometimes job

I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are.

So with Yuki out of commission, blue color school is now going to job again.

They pick him up almost immediately at the start of the 2nd day, then proceed to bully Sohoku at extremely hihg speeds

>with Yuki out of commission
Cats have seven lives user

>THREE (3) colored zekken on Day 1
This is the ideal cycling team, you may not like them, but this is what peak performance looks like

I don't know why, but since the last season I've gone from kinda liking Izumida to wanting his smug ass to lose.

I wish I dropped this piece of shit anime sooner.

I want to trim his spiky hair

>not embracing SMUGmida and CHADkone Gakuen
Fuck sportsmanship and fuck Sohoku.Fukutomi's mistake was respecting the enemy more than it was nedeed, and this man is going to get the crown back. It's all about that win baby

GET FUCKED

i can't believe kuroda is fucking dead

This dude has been laying here dead for like five minutes and no one gives a shit. Don't they have officials to move the corpses off the road?

worst part?
he lost BECAUSE he is a manlet, tall guy could throw the bike forward further away.

Reminder that Imaizaumi is a traitor and this is all his fault.

Why is he so perfect?
Manlets, when will they learn?

To be fair, this has been the clutches win in Yowapeda so far. The only reason Hakone won was because of that extreme cornering only Kuroda could have pulled and because Ashikiba is 2meters tall. any other team would have failed to catch up

>that ending
I cant believe the metronome man is fucking gay

>Opening spoils the anime
for what purpose?

KIMO KIMOKIMOKIMOKIMOKIMOKIMO KIMO KIMO KIMOKIMO KIMO KIMO KIMO KIMO
KIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why did the lanklet win?

he's literally worst character

reminder

WHAT THE FUCK THERE'S A NEW YOWAPEDA SEASON?

because he's strong

how is that even possible

KARE WA TSUYOI YO

what did naruko do to deserve this?

why isn't naruko the mc?

and that is when I started hating hakugaku

t. Sohoku

Not bad, 23 minutes for a 100m distance.

This wouldn't have happened if our guy had assisted Imaizumi

That's what happens when you turn a joke character into a serious one.

Will he actually be ace assist for Sohoku's third year?

He shoudl be, delivering Imaizumi to the finish on the third day.

Maybe. there's going to be a sprinter and a climber slot open once Teshima and Aoyagi leave. We already know Sugimoto's little brother is a climber and Naruko could stop being an all rounder and go back to the sprinting leaving Sugmoto the ace assistant role, thus cucking Danchiku another year and making Kaburagi want to kill himself there could also be a new first year showing up, who knows

Danchiku will be kick off Kaburagi.

HAHA! yowapedafanscans is alive and just uploaded 369 on mangadex
mangadex.com/chapter/47354/1
dumping

had to stitch this myself. I wonder why yowapedafanscans didn't

Onoda never stops being adorable to me.

Thanks for the dump and stitch, user.

and the credits.
no problem

good episode

BULL
FUCKING
SHIT

Naruko pls

When will they ever learn?

ORE WA TSUYOI

Hakone pretty much have to win this interhigh right? 3rd year wouldn't be very hype if Sohoku had won twice

KYOTO
Y
O
T
O

>Midousuji winning anything that matters

;_;

Never said anything about Midousuji

how many more poor riders will this boy sexually harass?

How many other riders in the interhigh have fantastic enough meat?

Will he ever be healed?

man how did the writers fuckup the sohoku team so bad

>joke character becomes the strongest in the show
fund it

kek

I just want to see him and his brother doing that perfect sync thing in a real competition.

Imagine being Kuroda's mom. One day you are cleaning the house when suddendly your son comes bursting from the front door screaming "MOM I DID IT, I FINALLY GOT INTO THE INTERHIGH". This is the happiest you have ever seen your son since he got into the prestigious Hakone Gakuen, you go ahead and congratulate him "Oh my, so they finally acknowledged you as the best climber honey?, im glad!"to which he replies "No mom, I'm the ace assistant, im not a climber anymore" You stare at him for a few seconds, thinking to yourself that an ace assistant is just a poorsman ace, why would your son who was so adamant on being a climber suddendly switched to ace assistant? was he not good enough of a climber to get into the InterHigh?Was he only getting on the regular team for pity?. Just as you are about to ask, your son replies with a silly smile "You are going to support me, right ma?" You feel a knot in your throat, and unable to ask him anything else, you respond "Of course honey, why wouldn't I? Your father and I will be there".InterHigh day comes and your son barely does anything for the first 2 stages of Day 1. He told you to stay close to the finish line, since that was when he was going to shine.You start getting desperate, In fact, you have to sit near the goal line hearing how the kid that kicked your son out of the InterHigh last year won the Mountain Stage. Suddendly, the InterHigh announcement states that the aces and assistants of Hakone and Sohoku are leading the race. Your son is finally coming, the wait is over, he's finally moving up and you are ready to cheer for him with all your might. 10 minutes pass and finally the second announcement is made "THE LEADERS ARE NEARING THE GOAL LINE". You look behind, and what you see, is both, disturbing and discomforting, a twisting teenager wearing a purple jersey and a midget wearing a yellow jersey. "Where is my son?" You ask yourself .

"I'm sure he had a blue jersey on the morning, and the announced said at first that Hakone was leading the race". You start to bite your nails when suddendly someone screams "THE OTHER GROUP IS CHASING BEHIND" You turn your head one more time, and there he is. It's your son Kuroda Yukinari, bleeding from both shoulders and his left ear. "KUROOOOOODAAAA" You let out a scream, scared of what might happen to your son, you try to jump on the road. Your husband grabs you from behind, "Dear its too dangerous, they are coming at full speed" As if that mattered, you let out another scream "KUROOOOOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAA" Hakogaku fans, get hyped up, mistaking your agony screams for cheerings, they follow up "KUROOOOODAAAAAAA-SAN, PLEASE CATCH UP". Your son dashes through the corner in front of you, his helmets hits the ad board right were you are standing, you fall to the ground and some of his blood spills on you. "K-Kuroda....." , Your son couldn't hear you, your voice shatters, you burst out crying and you turn your head to the right to see him off. "GOOOOOOOO TAKUTOOOOO" You hear him yell, and see him push the ace to the goal line, he can't keep his balance, you son falls into his face and rolls into the boards, clashing into it. You enter in shock, your son just died, and just as you are about to scream, people start yelling "HAKONE GAKUEN WINS DAY ".......Imagine being Kuroda's mom.

>Naruko loses for being a manlet

lmao

who has the worst gimmick?

Kaburagi
>muh orange beena and gears

I'd probably vote Kaburagi too. I dislike Shinkai's demon shit too though. Midosuji is the only one I can tolerate thrashing around with his tongue out.

thats not a gimmick thats just autiism

it happens in real races