Kamachi will introduce kamikoto

Kamachi will introduce kamikoto.
My reasonings are simple and uncomplicated:
1) He has little experience writing romance compared to SOL and action. Writers like Kamachi often are interested in changing up styles somewhat.
2) It's been an incredibly long time since the starts of raildex
Simply put, you need to change up the formula a little bit every now and then, introducing romance can be enough to change a stagnant series to a growing series.
3) Sudden relevance of mikoto in NT.
Kamachi hasn't spent nearly as much time for any other character pursuing touma.
Sure, maybe he wasn't thinking about it in OT.
4) Hes taking her beyond a joke level love interest.
This speaks for itself. Show me a love interest as serious as mikoto and I'll show you a fanfiction.
Finally, and least conclusive, although if he was to pick a romance this would be a big factor, her popularity is insane.
A good writer may thrown in surprises, but often does not want to surprise the reader too much. That is why Aliestars been hinted at for so long.
Simply put, he looks into the fans minds and tries to alter the fans minds so that he may progress the stories, if the there is enough of a belief in kamikoto, it would be bad writing, which kamachi is not a bad writer, to not atleast take it seriously.

Almost forgot to mention:
Whatever is after nt is going to be different from nt, the same way ot is from nt.
I personally can't see a bigger difference than Toumas relationships, he's been ignoring or running away from them for a very long time.

I made a 5.1 Kakine, it was too blurry in the night so I retook it in the day.

Oh my god, why the fuck is it upside down???

I think I fixed it

I just read the part where Kakine destroyed Uiharu's parfait. He's a monster.

I can't wait for Parfait-kun to make his anime appearance

Eh, might aswell give my take on some stuff, since it's in the OP.
I dont know what way Kamachi's gonna develop the whole scenario, but I gotta say that I really like how he's been making them more similar in some way in some instances. Like in the new Railgun SS, where she's basically full on Touma mode in order to save the girl, her giving him speeches in the main novels frequently as of late, like in NT10 and even in the VO novel, where they're both saying they're willing to become the villain so the other one isn't forced to be one too. I don't know, I just like the chemistry between them when Kamachi writes stuff like that.
Pretty sweet, man. What's the X-men logo on the right, though?

I tried to make a unique symbol. Wasn't trying to make an X-man logo, I was more inspired by the Zaros (some guy from an old game I used to play) and his emblem.

Isn't parfait French for perfect?

Here's my bet, Touma dies and Mikoto follows in his footsteps and becomes the new IDTI dispenser

Her punching game is pretty solid. She just needs to practice the speech part a little more. OR she could just punch people's faces like pic related and not need to worry about them living their lives correctly afterwards, or at all.

You do know it's just a fancier railgun, right?

Sure, but if she applies her power to a punch on someone it'll probably hurt a lot more than a regular one.

How do I get myself a Uiharu gf? I really need one lads

It doesn't work if the thing she's punching isn't magnetic.

Not really. Would just be a shock with a middle school girl punch

This middle school girl is pretty strong though
Imagine giving her some steel plated gauntlets and have her practically doing a magnetic rocket punch

I want this now.

Wouldn't Rampage Dress increase the strenght of the punch?

I'm pretty sure any punches she could do at that strength would shatter her arm

What was that tweet Nogi made about Junko teaching Mikoto how to do rampage dress or whatever? There was a picture about it and something about Mikoto having too much power to be able to control it I think.

Assuming electromaster would grant her rampage dress applications, then yes. She'd get pretty hurt though from over straining her muscles

Stuff the gauntlet with rocks and have them float freely.
If she had 10 of those she could do an ORAORAORAORAORA

Wouldn't be much effective considering at full power they'd melt from heat and at less then full power level 4 espers would have reaction times more then capable to avoid it. Otherwise it's fair game against weak opponents unless they're Touma

Funniest thing I've read all day lad, congratulations delusional Kamikotocuck.

How much was left of Salome when she was carrying her around along with Touma while swinging from buildings in NT15? Just her head?

I think her arms too? Wasn't she hanging onto Touma?

I don't quite remember. Carrying two people as a middle school girl is impressive though. She has to have some sort of super strenght to do that shit.

She was jumping from building to building and probably negating gravity on herself with magnetism somehow anyway.

Unrealistic. Kekine would automatically skip 5.1 and jump straight to 5.TWO.

So how do you think each Level 5 would manifest themselves and their powers if they reached Level 6?

Would there even be any difference at that point? They'd probably all have some reality warping powers.

What seasonal anime would each Raildex like the most?

Aleister likes Bleach. Aizen is his favorite character.

I am kind of hoping that S3 will sneak in info about Kakine's powers over the course of the entire arc rather than having him lecture Accelerator with info dumps in the middle of battle. Because its kind of bumming me out.

That's pretty interesting actually. What if being a level 6 grants you the ability to have full control over your personal really to the point of even controlling the physical rules of your power, what if it gives you access to the vectors of that power or produces a the same power, but from a different dimension?

Kamikoto is definitely gonna happen

I mean Kamisato/Mikoto is the patrician ship after all

I prefer the thunder and lightning duo

I don't really know and it's hard to say. That's also assuming that they'll be stable when they reach it. In Mikoto's case, Kamachi could probably easily find a way to make her stable in the future, if she's planned to go for level 6 again. WIth the help of the Will, or something similar.
Don't know if anything similar could be done with Mugino though. She'd probably blow up halfway through the transformation.

Doesn't Illusion Breaker cancel out the "red thread of fate", though?

Accelerator = omnipresence /omnipotent, can move everything everywhere
Kakine = omnipresence / alternate dimension made out of his dark matter
Mikoto = Fusing cosmic bodies with magnetism and extremely high temperatures
Mugino = Gives the entire universe cancer
Misaki = All mortal life loses free will entirely
Gunha = I have no fucking idea

Holy shit how much of a faggot can you be, OP?

Gunha = the world becomes a real life tokusatsu show with him as the protagonist.

Yes. That could actually be an explanation as to why she always seems to not quite get to him in order to confront him about her feelings, aswell as all the other girls and their situations.
On a side note, I have a feeling that at some point Touma and IT will separate and that thing might even take away his IB with it. Maybe something like another possibility of him.

Seriously I really don't have a fucking clue on how it would change them other than granting them literally full control over their personal really to the extent of being able to produce power from a different dimension with the absolute control of that power's vectors. That is at least what we've seen Mikoto do and I really can't imagine what the rest of them would possibly achieve by shifting.

So this brings up the question would Mikoto 5.2 beat a non wings Accel?

“This has nothing to do with rankings! I only want the right to directly speak with Aleister!”

5.2 seemed to just be a superpowered Mikoto as far as we know so I'd assume no.
It depends on if Accel actually has an upper limit to his calculations or not, I think. Does his reflection work no matter how much energy you put into a vector or is his upper limit just so high it's not relevant for any earthly circumstances?

>5.2 seemed to just be a superpowered Mikoto
But what was that ball of energy at the very end then? She said that it wasn't an esper power and was created through her hate of the darkness in the city, but it's obviously not as simple as that.

I'll use winter 2018 examples, at least what I'm watching. Brace for autism.
>Shogi loli
Basically any loli, Last Order especially.
>Antarctica
Anyone with a sense of adventure, like Saten
>Saiki
I think Misaki could sympathize with him in some ways
>Violet Evergarden
Definitely an autismo like a Misaka sister
>Yuru Camp
Touma, but less for the camping and more for the cooking
>Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
best maid Maria
>Toji no Miko
Kanzaki, maybe Gunha because the MC has guts
>Beatless
Kuriba and Doppel
>Killing Bites
Anyone with an animal motif, like Rakko. Maybe Saiai since it has that certain appeal she likes.
>citrus
Junko for sure
>Darling in the Franxx
Hamazura and Takitsubo. Mecha for him, vanilla love for her.
>Mitsuboshi Colors
Brats like Fremea, deviants like Aogami

I wonder if this question will ever be answered. And if it is, will it be in the LN, Railgun, or both?

What about Hakata Tonkotsu no Ramen?

No I meant Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

Could it be the same stuff Accel's black wings were made out of?

I want to believe.

No, the force is not relevant when it comes to vectors, but the direction in which that given energy is flowing. So basically he'll manage to reflect it if it's more powerful than expected.
But what if she had the ability to control the vectors within her own personal reality i.e electromagnetism?

That must be that thing I mentioned before - it's probably the same power, but from a different dimension with different physical rules.

Pretty possible

But Touma's IB can destroy black wings. No so with Mikoto's JAV star pube ball.

He could, it was just constantly being supplied with more energy. Pretty sure it was the same with Accel's wings too, that's why he could grab and trip him by pulling the wings

I take it that it was too powerful for IB to absorb it all in time. Like there's a limit to how much power it can absorb and the dragons might be a backup in case that happens.

It wasn't that Touma couldn't handle her, it was a force way powerful for his flesh to handle.

I still think it was more of a force/angle thing. IB itself wasn't fucked up. I think Touma just got a bad deflection angle and the force of it just ripped off the part of his arm above where IB was

Touma fucking dying for real when?

>still in denial
It doesn't matter how often you repeat something, it won't make it true.

So when does Accelerator stop talking about villainy? I feel like he should have realized it wasn't true after he protected randos while he and Kakine went DBZ on each other.

I don't know what you're implying. IB didn't crack, break, whatever at any point. And it makes more sense that it was just a bad angle for a deflection, since Mikoto at 5.03 being able to overpower shit like Accel's black wings, Fiamma's sword, etc seems very unlikely. If it was a 5.6+, then sure, maybe. But 5.03 having that much of a jump just doesn't seem likely at all.

Well she has AAA now. Or she could train with Thor

I think people also don't think of the other implications. If that black shit was strong enough to completely over power IB, which Black wings couldn't do, then that means Gunha is retarded strong for being able to suppress it.

>Gunha is retarded strong
He is.

Wasn't the deathball itself unlike all the other attacks she made against them? Like, in a league of it's own?

He's way stronger then Misaka, that's for sure. Might have even ranked him above Kakine were it not for his new DM body and the potential it has as a weapon

I hope she gets to keep it for longer. It already acts like a sort of sentient robot animal when it reacts to Mikoto's presence so it should turn into a dog to continue the legacy of Noukan. Surely robot pets are allowed in Tokiwadai dorms.

We seriously need an explanation on that matter from Kamachi, since one thing is certain - we fucking couldn't tell by just looking the drawings.

Gunha could potentially be number 2 or 3 himself. He and Mikoto seem to think themselves equal in power, but that's only because Gunha doesn't know how to use his own power.

Gunha's ability is Power. And I mean literally the concept of power. He is "only" strong, but on such absolute level that other muh subconscious realities folded 1000 times esper powers just break.

No, some anons seriously need to learn reading comprehension and basic logic. It's like Kamachi wrote 1 + 1 = 2 and some anons were coming up with crazy stupid theories like how the first '1' was weaker than the second '1' and the '2' was crazy strong, so that can't possibly be right. IB broke because the attack was literally that strong, period. If you think that this isn't right because you think this conflicts with your preconceived powerlevels of Fiamma, Accel, etc. it is because YOUR power level scale is wrong.

>Gets a plasma blade as tail
BORN INTO A PACK

I mean more then what consensus has come too (above Mikoto, maybe same level as Kakine or slightly below). Lets assume that black stuff is stronger than Accel's black wings for a second. Gunha tanked a reaction from it while he was suppressing the other black shit. I know powerlevels aren't linear, but that means Gunha tanked something that IB couldn't by that logic, which puts him way above Accel.

That just doesn't seem right at all to me, much easier to accept that the ball simply ripped off Touma's upper arm and didn't actually over power IB. This is also supported by the fact that there was no damage on IB itself as it flew away.

I'm pretty sure the deathball lashed out at him through his supressing, unless I'm looking at it wrong.

That or it wasn't supernatural somehow. But we have nothing telling us that much either.

>Deathball is spinning super fast as per the drawings
>Touma hits it
>The centrifugal force rips his arm off

This isn't hard. Touma's susceptible to natural forces. Touma would probably have to keep his hand on the deathball for a little bit to full dispel it, but the spin just ripped his arm off. before that occurred.

Kakine shanked JAN!.
It really is a fucking DBZ moment.

People are missing the biggest problem anyway: It wasn't her power. She stated as much, as did Gunha when he said that something was different. Whether or not it overpowered IB doesn't matter because it's not Mikoto's power that is at work there.

My guess is that a Thelmic deity was starting to use her body as an Avatar, like Nuit or Babalon. It certainly looks like a foreign presence was there. And Gunha oddly mentioning that the deathball seemed to be something not of this world would certainly fit the theory.

Yeah, if that was the case then I believe that at full power it would have been as powerful or more powerful than Magic Gods (depending on Aeons and all that) so 3/100 of that could very well be stronger than Fiamma's sword

Not the guy you think a was, but your comment doesn't prove anything with these statements.
This fucker actually provides a decent argument which sounds as plausible as your parents not giving a shit about the education service their kid is fed with.

>shifting to near lv. 6 reprograms your PR so it becomes non supernatural
Sound weird enough which means Kamachi might try to hit such an idea

Or maybe she was granted permission to access some universal archive of universal forces. Maybe espers have some divine internet like pendex that stores all the dank shit

If something was trying to take over her body, let's say that it was kinda like Coronzon, then I don't think they would be as powerfull as a magic god.
I mean Coronzon is just a random demon, he isn't like Satan or something.

I like the ashamed erased "6.8" underneath 5.1

Someone should edit a cigar here.

If this is the case, do you think it was all an example of Aleister's sub-plan failing or succeeding?

Is this from Kakine user ?

Yes.

But if it was Nuit then it would make sense since she is basically Thelema God
Babalon not so much since she is the antithesis to Coronzon

Fuck I don't know, maybe a success because Touma's dragons got some thelmic exp

>But what was that ball of energy at the very end then?
Wasn't it just a really dense stormcloud of electricity

We really need to see that part animated to understand it better maybe.

Will she name it Wolf?

Hopefully the mobage devs add it as some sort of Ultra attack later on, kinda like Kuroko calling Mikoto

Is the Nuit memery still in the game regarding Mikoto's future development? Surely Kamachi didn't put all the star imagery there for nothing but I can't see how we can get there with the AAA.