Uma Musume Pretty Derby

Kyo Ani killer
youtube.com/watch?v=tZA1qGBqsfA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is this airing?

It had potential but this looks too safe and generic. Could have been the next Code Geass but I guess not.

I said it before and I'll say it again. A lesbian racing anime focusing on drama and relationships didn't work for Two Car and it won't work here. You might as well call this dead in the water.

>idol horsegirls gacha ad
>Could have been the next Code Geass

Is this the new Toji no Miko?

>horsegirls
seriously japan
the fuck

How do you know it will focus on drama?

>horsepussy.jpg

My friend and I have been loosing our shit over this because of the idea that if one of them broke a leg they'd need to be shot in the face with a shotgun, and that's the most hilarious scenario I can imagine for kawaii anime horse girls. That and Glue Factories. Or breeding farms, but the doujins will probably take care of the last one.

horsecock futa

Since they have human physiology if one of them breaks a leg they can successfully heal it, but won't be able to run as good anymore so the cheapest option would be indeed to put them down, unless they can get by doing human jobs and not be useless for the rest of their lives.

It should take its absurd, cliched nature and embrace it and be fast paced while doing all the stupid anime ideas in a fun way, like Code Geass. It seems to be taking itself too seriously, it should take itself VERY seriously in a cool and over the top way.

UMA

I heard they got rid of that one lesbian horse and two dyke ice skaters.

Racing horse history.

>U.M.A girls
>They're all horses
What the fuck?

At first glance this looks idiotic but I thought the same with Konohana Kitan last season and Sora Yori, and turn out to be awesome shows so I'll give it a chance.

>A racing anime focusing on heterosexual drama for two female elads and boring male coach didn't work for Two Car
Fixed for you.
The thing which killed it sales was the very first episode where the two leads were shown to be some sluts for faceless male coach.
And twins idiotic hetero episode killed it fully, it could be salvaged but again in last episodes the attentionwas put on the main heterosexual duo.
That killed the sales.

Do you actually have autism or is it just an act for the internet?

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Real talk, would attaching horseshoes to normal shoes make you run faster?

Umaru?

Might have had a chance if it incorporated all elements from the game trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE

Including idoling, skating, huge cast, lesbians, drama and whatnot.

>lesbians
Gross, they better not include them in the anime.

>Including idoling, skating, huge cast, lesbians, drama and whatnot.
As long some sudden male coach won't show up to ruin it like it happened with Two Car before, I'm sold.

It's a mobile game adaptation. Most drama you'll see is when one of the american horse girl is going to go back overseas. This is going to be like that anime with that Chloe Lemaire girl (don't remember the title)

H O R S E P U S S Y

Umaru is back.

You wouldn't the MC

Horses are pretty mysterious.

>2 car
>lesbian
Laughing otakus

Amazing

Depends. How big is her cock?

If there isn't a huge amount of futa doujin with huge cocks and feminine penises after the anime airs I will be really really sad and mad.

>Kyo Ani killer

KyoAni already suicided.

Are you saying that if there was no coach and they would be dykes but everything else was same it would magically make that borefest good?
It would be still a shit, just like shitrus

Will you sudoku if it's a top seller?

Is that clear sign that horsefuckers will be worst fanbase this year?

Citrus is great.

Not even in your dreams.

>doujin
It's doujinshi.