How many anime have you watched?

strawpoll.me/15010685

Where is the 1000+ option?

Jesus Christ

Chotto matte... kono sure... sakki mieta... NANI!?

not relevant because 95% of those votes will be stat padded fanservice OVAs instead of actual OVAs.

Even if I have 1000+ series watched?

If you don't drop at least half of the shows on your MAL you only watch things for epeen and should seriously reconsider your life choices.

like 6 lol who nu-Sup Forums here?

Reminder that whenever you do this without including manga, your results get skewed and make it look like there are more casuals than there really are.

>Mean score 7.74
wtf is your criteria for a good show?? averything that has a blue haired girl in it?

I drop a lot of stuff but don't keep them on my list.

If you drop half the shows you pick up, you're either ridiculously picky or just pick up random shit with no regard for whether it seems like something you'd enjoy. Or you have ADHD or something.

If you have watched over 20 animes you need to reconsider your life.

>muh epeen

Or maybe you're just not stupid and capable of looking into whether shows are actually good before you start watching them...

no relevance to the sample to be hoenst. also invites troll votes. lets be real, you dont need to add that to the poll to know that a maximum of 0.1% has watched that many

>I am literally incapable of guessing what series I'd enjoy

I only watch animes with my gf.

lol nice on netflix bro?

I rate things based on my enjoyment. I enjoy a lot of things.

>muh epeen

if you dont drop at least 10% of the shit you start then you clearly are limiting yourself way too hard or youre so fucking weakminded that youre being held hostage by a cartoon.

I only keep track of TV anime.

Another epic thread full of cancerous normalfags.

>at least 10%
That's reasonable, but the other guy said "at least half."

Giving a score to a show you haven't watched until the end is retarded, and watching a show you aren't enjoying until the end is retarded, so it only makes sense that reasonable mean scores would be high.

last thread had 70 posters with almost 300 posts, lol

lol

I have this swapped.

I watched a lot of pre 2010 anime like alot but this last decade I have been reading more manga since Life kinda got in the way, now I watch tops 3 anime per season.

What if you drop whatever and don't have a MAL?

>48 total

>animes

>gf

>lol

Bait thread?

>don't have a MAL

Leave normie

Haven't rated 66 shows cause I need to rewatch them.

I pick up almost everything every season (except shit that screams shoujo or fujobait since I have absolutely no interest in those) because I've been tricked by synopsis, posters and genre tags into not picking up good shows or shows that I would enjoy way too many times.

Most likely means you're too casual regardless. But at least you're not doing it for epeen so you're better than most people here.

Stop wasting my screen space, retard.
You don't even have to ask.

>normie
Kill yourself.

>reddit spacing
SALUTATION MY FELLOW REDDITOR!

I mainly use MAL to track anime that I'm currently watching.

Leave normie.

Trying to clear my watching list.

>normie
Fuck off back to r/anime you massive faggot.

You should rate your shit.

>hate Sup Forums lingo
>tell me to leave
I think you're the one who need to leave dumb normie.

I don't actually keep track of the things I watch or make a list of everything I've ever finished or dropped or what have you

But this is the MAL thread

Cringe

Can mods make this thread a public ban please ?

What's the point in rating if I almost never visit the site?

This but unironically

>normie
>Sup Forums lingo
No, he was right. Fuck off back to rddit

Stop pretending to be le ebin oldfag, only newfags use normie.

>normie
>not Sup Forums lingo
You should lurk more.

none. Just here for shitposting

>MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ok guys, I'm going to sleep, keep reposting the poll for at least 1k votes. Also, cunts who derail it for whatever reason, go fuck yourselves. Also, somebody poll r/anime so we could compare the statistics.

Mad

'Normalfag' was the true Sup Forums lingo my friend.

Normie is not Sup Forums lingo. It's twitter/reddit lingo.
It's what they use instead of "normalfag" because that features "fag" and they dont wanna use a derogatory term.

Its the same shit and both came from this site.

This is the best outcome for a MAL thread and my gf agrees.

Where's the 1000+ option?

How does not 1-10 not invite troll votes?

>Also, somebody poll r/anime so we could compare the statistics.

How about you fuck off back to riddit instead you cancerous sack of shit?

It does. It shouldn't be there either.

Kill yourself retarded normalfag.

im watching anime with my gf right now lol

This is why I don't like counting titles, but numbers of hours. I have almost 1500 anime watched, but a lot are few minutes experimental or historical shorts, they should in no way be valued the same as 1 195 episode anime.

its normalfag, not normie. maybe you didn't lurk enough