Was this the Flipflappers of 2006?

Was this the Flipflappers of 2006?

Promptly kill yourself and then never post on this board again.

bump

You're in a coma. We've been trying to contact you. Please wake up.

It was the GE999 of the 21st century

Don't sully a good show with trash shitposting.

Why did you sage? If you don't want people to reply to you don't make a comment.

>he doesn't know why people sage

You tell me exactly what your saging accomplished to this thread.

There was a time when people would sage to show that the thread isn't worth bumping or actually responding to.

Since you've been posting normally, it means you think that this thread is worth bumping up to page 1 when you respond meaning you're just another shitposter.

So you still haven't told me what your saging accomplished. Why is that?

>There was a time when people would sage to show that the thread isn't worth bumping or actually responding to.

Why do you think that me not responding to something that is not an answer to something I asked means I do not comprehend your writings? I've still yet to get an answer from you.

Are you an ESL?

It was 2008 though.

Don't insult Flip Flappers like that.

Again refusing to answer the question I see. Is it truly that impossible to actually follow a simple conversation? I asked a question. Explained to you bluntly why you didn't answer yet. Where exactly do you get off on calling me an ESL if you can't comprehend basic English?

Yeah, right down to the incoherent, fucked and disappointing second half

Because I actually did answer your question, and you failed to understand that despite me highlighting the exact sentence.

People sage threads to prove a fucking point, expressing their opinion that the thread is of poor quality. What else do you fucking think a sage accomplishes?

>Because I actually did answer your question
nope.

This