One Piece

With Katakuri getting over his issues and dropping his perfection act, will Pudding do the same by the end of the arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/165696975/#165696975
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrqgPjZ07Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

>chapter women will never understand
Goda delivered

She should because Nami stole Sanji from her already

>bullying yonko's children
why are kids so suicidal?

Why is Sanji so lucky, bros?

No one can tear them apart....

>I will post this image every day until you accept it
ok

This is Sanji's girlfriend say something nice about her.

Why is Oda like this?

Reverie when?

Don't lie user. We're even getting an early chapter this week.

we still have two more chapters before his usual break, calm down user

What is BIG NEWS endgame

She's the second most attractive female in the strawhat pirates.

t. until Oda make new

Bigger news?

H-he's going to die, isn't he?

>The Strawhats are the headline of his newspaper so often Morgans joins the crew to get all the big news

He's worst homie anyways so I'm not gonna miss him.

How much do we know? Katakuri could have actually been sprurred to resort to violence by his mother from early on. They knew of his strength, somehow.

Big boobs

BIGGEST news

>He's worst homie
dog that title is reserved for zeus only

My favorite character is Law. What does that say about me, lads?

Fuck off, Chadmetheus is based as fuck.

perfect Waifu

>What does that say about me, lads
that we would never get along for our tastes alone

Edgy.

I unironically no joke want him to join the crew. Luffy being supported by the 2 edgiest bestest boys sounds pretty good

What's your favorite character, user. I'm sure we will get along just fine.

Can anyone link me ch.888 that vizanon posted? I can’t seem to find it in the archive.

really makes you think

>2 edgiest bestest boys
Katakuri/Law doujins when?

I love Croco. Best villain in the serie.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/165696975/#165696975

Thank you.

MONKEY

Who does that fat fuck ship?

watch anime 2 weeks free?!? where do i sign up

luffy blanco gear 5 awakening is here

AWAKENING : DEVIL GOD MONKEY KING BLANCO

Is Croco boy turning into a nicer person after saving Luffy?

>doujins
It's doujinshi.

You know people don't give a fuck here.

That's why people still call Shonen a genre when they actually mean Battle.

mugiwara is little boi

Who would win: spic hat kaido or Luffy Blanco?

Whenever i see stuff like this i almost consider making a youtube channel and start shitting out theories to make some money

maybe he has a soft spot for pugs

for jew

based fag

>Weevil is extremely ambitious
No he's not speedreader. He just wants people to aknowledge him as WB's heir. So kill the "pretenders" and take revenge for WB against the people who wronged him, like BB. It's his mom who's ambitious, greedy to be exact

How do you even defeat Prometheus if you can't beat him with haki?

Water and/or attack his soul instead of his corporeal body.

I want Morgan to be the next nakama. I don't expect him to do much beyond being the best character introduced after the timeskip.

Morgan was introduced early pre-timeskip though.

Would you all like the anime better if I was the voice of Luffy?

No, Vic, you can stay as Sabo.

El Top Gear when?

>Hunting the people shaming his father’s name.
>Shichibukai.

>not ambitious.

>chapter 893 and beyond
>chapter 915 and beyond
>chapter 978! screenshotsoon

Why did Oda choose to have Mayumi Tanaka be the voice of Luffy? Was Krillin his favorite character or did he see something beyond an old woman voicing a teenage boy?

What if all of the weird Charlotte children were bullied for their deformities?

Oda said in a interview he wanted someone that made Luffy sound like he eats a lot of soy

WCI is just big moms giant womb where bb sharks eat each other
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZrqgPjZ07Ts

>mfw

How is hunting down the people shaming his father's name ambitious? Doesn't ambition implies an objective? Pirate King, Yonkou, best swordsman?

>what if
They probably were it's just that only Pudding and Katakuri got focus thus far.

oda what are you doing

You should know Oda is a shitposter at heart, just look at a bunch of his SBS answers

based

>Opera became cowardly and insecure because of his hideous cream body
>Flambe became a huge bitch because of her huge lower half

>Persospero was mocked for his giant tongue, but he's such badass that he just doesn't give a fuck.

This. Besides, who cares? Every Longleg outside of their tribe could face the same
mockeries, an not everyone of them is a saint. Not a big deal in and of itself,
such it becomes when flashes of an antagonist's past are given out. Was Katakuri's even bullying at all?

>Introduces a badass, edgy character into a family of joke characters to the point it's ridiculous
>Even though it's obvious he's gonna have something funny about him, he sets up perfectly as having him be someone obsessed with perfection
>He turns out to be a joke, but manages to be threatening and villainous anyway by killing his own minions for seeing his face
>Now Oda seamlessly integrates the joke and Katakuri's villainy around his backstory to make him compelling and sympathetic

I hate to suck on Oda's dick, but he really knows his shit when it comes to make characters. Even though he uses and reuses cliches, I have to admit he pulls them really well.

This pic makes me sad

in the world where they had giants, and mermans why would they surprising to find a man with shark mouth?

but he's just quoting it, why just quote it

Because his triplet brothers (Oven and Daifuku) look relatively normal.

Shouldn't he be Luffy Negro? El Rey Mono Diablo Oscuro

Based Perospero. His only flashback isn't bullying related it's about his relationship with the one man who managed to make him butthurt.

Crossover when?

It should be but spics hate their color so they want to be white

I don't know, it's the same as Pudding. It's a world where no one bats an eye to talking giraffes but a third eye? How freaky!

Also, was Katakuri bullied by his own mom like Pudding was bullied for her third eye? Because how can Big Mom be such a hypocrite to fuck with mutant men and then bully his mutant children? Also who's she to call anyone a freak? She's the closest to a literal landwhale, too freaky even for giants.

>It's a world where no one bats an eye to talking giraffes but a third eye
What are you talking about? Everyone was laughing at Kaku throughout the whole fight.

That doesn't change the fact that Luffy gets fucking black when using Haki. I'm a spic and I dig it, also I kinda hate that El Grande Padre isn't correctly spelled.

Man, retards really latched onto that single piece of fanart hard, didn't they? The day Luffy grows a pentagram on his forehead is the day I drop One Piece for good.

Yeah one thing is to laugh but a different thing is to hate it so much.

i don't understand why so many people are assuming that kuri has been bullied since he was a bab. hell, from that single panel alone, he looks like that he was the real bully

Make Kaku unable to turn back into a human, make him go back to when he was 8, thow him in some school somewhere. I can guarantee you his mandatory empathy flashback wouldn't turn out much different from Pudding's or Katakuri's. Kids are just cruel.

You're looking for logic where there is none user

You could just have said Chopper, but I get your point

or Brook...

You can be the strongest kid around and still be bullied. Have you never witnessed kids giving one or several other kids the silent treatment or even run away from them when they so much as try to get close? The kid goes around the playground trying to find some friends but the more he's rejected and the more kids run from him the more kids notice and start running from him too, until not a single kid is willing to let them get close, and it ends with everyone laughing and pointing fingers. You'll notice this type of bullying doesn't involve the use of force and yet it's still bullying.

as a fellow spic I love the El Grande Padre and La Grande Madre memes

setting up next nakama

Brulée confirmed joining.

Weevil is hunting Strawhat Luffy, a Shichibukai slayer, just to ask him where Marco is, who he plans to kill.
He also wants to defeat Yonko Blackbeard, who killed his father, but his mom steers him away from it.

Kizaru wasn’t only referring to Weevil’s bench press, the character is a skilled martial artist with a weapon.

Brook is a counter example. He's a fucking skeleton and he was drowning in pussy during his Soul King career. If he could drown.

Yeah, it's like bullying a fatty giant kid. It happened, even though the kid could pummel them around.