Shinkalion

You were born just in time to watch a kids anime get a Hatsune Miku and EVA crossover

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaloidnews.net/hatsune-miku-to-appear-in-shinkansen-henkei-robo-shinkalion-the-animation/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE REFERENCE

Oh shoot did they finally introduce her?

Not yet

vocaloidnews.net/hatsune-miku-to-appear-in-shinkansen-henkei-robo-shinkalion-the-animation/

muh

Well damn, how long are we supposed to wait?

>You were born just in time to watch a kids anime get a Hatsune Miku and EVA crossover

Is the show popular?

>According to Shinkalion‘s official site and press release, Miku will be appearing as a stoic 11-year-old girl named Hatsune Miku (name written as 発音ミク as opposed to 初音ミク, but pronounced the same way) who aspires to become a Shinkalion pilot. Hatsune Miku hails from the Super Advanced Research Center, Hokkaido Branch, is great at both studying and kendo, and loves going to the Hakodate City Seikan Ferry Memorial Ship Mashu-Maru. She will piloting the Shinkalion H5 Hayabusa, and will serve as a rival to the show’s main character, Hayato Hayasugi.

And children's anime are pro-breeding so she will get the dick.

Saw some threads on Sup Forums. There's one on /m/ but it looks dead like ID-0

I mean in Japan not some gaijin image board.

No idea. Don't know shit about toyshows and frachs.

Big if true

Well if it's getting an eva crossover that fast it must be big enough.

who is voicing her?

The robot?

Wow that is so rude to refer to her as just a robot

I mean computer program . Wouldn't giving her a VA ruin the purpose?

She is not called "Robot". Her name is Miku, and her surname is Hatsune.

MC is moe as fuck. Hug/10

They worded the article in such a way as to lead me to believe she's being voiced by herself. Or it might be cool if they got Saki to do it. Go full circle.

>Shota gets to dick the sexbot canon first
Truly the evangelion of evangelions

This show is about trains, apparently.

I heard nip train autists are terminal illness-tier.

Okay your shilling got me does anyone sub it?

[Weeaboo-Shogun]

This show is pretty enjoyable. Akita a cute.

Thank you

This make it sound like Miku is going to be a main character, not just a one off guest appearance, is this for real, does Miku finally have her own anime?

So who the fuck is Takara-Tomy? How are the toy politics in nipland?

I'm hoping it picks up steam (geddit :^)) in the next few episodes once we get some named villains, because monster of the week is getting stale already

I want the old steamer to transform and go full Cherno on them and fistfuck the MCs.

It’s the same style and format as Majin Bone, has to have a fight in a dome shield each ep.

So this is also Rail Wars done right