Red v.s. Blue

Every fucking Anime they've been involved with, excluding shorts and adaptations, can be boiled down to Red v.s. Blue. Why do they rehash it over and over again? Why isn't this discussed anywhere else; has nobody noticed?

It's almost always something vs something with the genres they mess with, so who cares?

Yes, wacky female mc against the establishment, lots of gainax references and rule of cool. Their shit is very basic but made to generate hype and get newer anime watchers entertained.

Red vs blue is only good for the first 5 seasons

Blood Gulch Chronicles man, that's my shit.
Monty ruined everything.

>Monty
not miles

I thought the writing was okay but the animation was awful. Then as soon as I saw the original face models and everything, I completely abandoned it. Are they even still making it?

i honestly thought they were going to save anime
why did it have to turn out like this

Every fucking Anime can be boiled down to man vs. man, man vs. self, or man vs. nature. Why do they rehash it over and over again? Why isn't this discussed anywhere else; has nobody noticed?

Am I The Only One Who Thinks This?

What the fuck is Red vs Blue?

Sure? I don't remember any red vs blue in Kiznaiver.

Every fucking sentence can be boiled down to Subject Verb Object. Why do they rehash it over and over again? Why isn't this discussed anywhere else; has nobody noticed?

Inou battle wasn't like that, OP is a cocksucking faggot.

pretty much

Every fucking dramatic work can be boiled down to exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and denouement. Why do they rehash it over and over again? Why isn't this discussed anywhere else; has nobody noticed?

heh

Every fucking reaction image can be boiled down to a face. Why do they rehash it over and over again? Why isn't this discussed anywhere else; has nobody noticed?

The halo CE videos maybe? But I don't get how that series is similar to Kill la Kill, Darling in the Franxx, etc.

6th season was good with the Director/Chairman correspondence.

Nobody remembers Kiznaiver in the first place.

heh

Are you stupid? LOOK AT THE CHARACTERS. ONE HAS RED ALL OVER HER DESIGN, THE OTHER HAS BLUE ALL OVER HER DESIGN. One is a wacky dumb rebel (red), the other is pretentious, intelligent and from a powerful family.

How can you people not see this..

The wacky and (usually) dumb RED character is always the MC, (002, Akko, Ryuko) and the BLUE character is usually a opposite to the RED character which in the early phases of a show is used like an antagonist, until, TWIST, she isn't (Satsuki, Diana), and they become close friends. This is even observable in Franxx. 002 is red, mc guy is blue.

My question is, why does trigger rarely opt for anything different? I'd ask if they expected us to not see them rehashing KLK over for years, but christ, according Sup Forums it has.

>002 is red, mc guy is blue.
Reaching