Hold on a fucking minute

Hold on a fucking minute
This motherfucker is the whole reason why there is a tournament that erases the losers from existence
Shouldn't everyone including the gods of destruction direct everything towards him?

Does everyone forget that Zeno was gonna destroy all the weak universes anyways, Goku gave them a fighting chance even though they’re going to win,

he literally indirectly gave the universes a fighting chance

zen was planning on just erasing them without warning

Him being the secret antagonist was the theory for a couple months until cleared it up.

Retconned bullshit once they realized they basically made Goku the worst villain of the series.

> reconned

How can it be reconned when Toriyama planned this for the anime staff?

Because he doesn't know what retconning means

おっす、おら悟空。

Even if somehow this was all a ruse, which it isn't, it would be incredibly retarded to have Goku as an antagonist right after Goku Black.

It also would come out of no where and make absolutely no sense.

not really, goku is a dick

The anime is so shit. The source material has so much potential and that is the only reason I keep watching and commenting. I hate the people who run the anime that don't know good storytelling from a dog's asshole. FUCK

>Does everyone forget that Zeno was gonna destroy all the weak universes anyways
If that was the case, Trunk's timeline would have been erased when he was 13.
It was Goku's fault that all of this happened.

I hope Jiren wins

It was cooler when Raditz did it.

>antagonists means villian

Stop this

Did people seriously believe this?

Goku is fucking trash. He ruined Super. Vegeta is the best character.

>Speed watchers

First of all, people WERE mad at him. Second of all, it was eventually revealed that Zeno was going to wipe the universes anyway, so Goku proposing the tournament basically ends up saving at least one universe(in actuality all of them since they're all obviously going to get wished back).

Not necessarily, you can argue that a second Zeno appearing probably threw things out of wack and led to them deciding to delete universes.

I'm not sure if they're going to be wished back. They'll have to somehow convince Zeno that he shouldn't have erased them to begin with, and I'm not convinced that even Goku can do that to those spoiled brats.

Goku was the one responsible for the second Zeno so it's still his fault.

Goku rushed his decision by quite a bit but he saved the other universe by taking their zeno.

All the universes do try, that's why U7 as being targeted by everyone and they have the most eliminations. However it is against the rules and if Zeno catches them it's over for them. Did you even watch the show? It's part of the set up.