Woah! Look at this burger! Doesn't it look yummy? I think it looks yummy...

Woah! Look at this burger! Doesn't it look yummy? I think it looks yummy. I'd rather eat this burger than the other have dozen burgers are available to me, but not exactly like this one.

On an unrelated note, Sakura Matou is my waifu.

>unrelated
W O R M S

I feel like you're comparing that girl to a burger full of worms, and so the note isn't unrelated at all.

Maggots are very clean and fried they can be a delicacy in some places like France

How will sakurafags recover?

You clearly have shit taste! It isn't the burgers fault it was made that way! Only real men are able to accept a burger like this. You're just mad that your burger is made of pure untouched beef and is flatter than my burger! Worm burger best burger!

Wow, I thought this was samefagging, but each post is by a unique poster. Well done, everyone.

>worms and frogs are France’s delicacies
The fucking state of that “country””””

Hey baby, say the way you quake, gonna break it down for Master Shake.
You got a thirst you wanna quench, come on down to Burger Trench!
Eat yourself a big meatwad with honey mustard dipping sauce!
You want an affordable place to dine, feed your kids for three ninety nine!

I'm a gay little retard cuck manlet soyboy. I pick my nose and stick the boogers in my dickhole and jack off so when I cum I shoot out little rods of compressed booger. Rin best girl.

Mealworms? I'd eat that. I've eaten cicadas before

They're a lot better than cicadas.

You seem to be a tad bit perturbed, user.

You're not on Sup Forums shit brain.

How did they taste?

-------------------------->The Joke
_
_
_
_

> F O O D M E T A P H O R S
USER WAS B& FOR LIFE

They were crunchy, but they didn't really have too much of a taste

well its going to be kebab soon in the next generation.

Mealworms are actually pretty good sources of protein. if you're willing to eat them, they're great boon in getting /fit/.

Also, I've put some in one of my burgers exactly like that. It was pretty good. Nicely crunchy.

I ate something like that in Vietnam and it was tasty, also Sakura is a top tier waifu

How about some cheese with that?

my name jeff
y

n
a
my name jeff
e

j
e
f
f

Now I'm getting hungry

Mealworms don't really taste like much but give a nice crunch like other user said, but if you eat an adult mealworm in its beetle form they are even crunchier and give an almond aftertaste.

>food analogy