When's chapter 45 coming out?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!R4JzzAbR!5NCcwJ-k6udsz_k8fPjeFw
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/166577425/#166607550
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/166577425/#166607577
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know. Stop asking me!!

In 5 minutes.

Once our boy has finished his tendies, be patient please.

Far be it for me to let an Abyss thread go to waste.

Lets talk about those white whistles. Which would be the final boss? My vote goes to Wakuna. He has the least info on him, I believe this is on purpose.

None of them. The twist is that all white whistles have to be used in tandem to activate some super mcguffin and save the world. All of them will have to set aside their differences and cooperate to save humanity. Calling it now.

What did she mean by this?

What if the final boss is Reg, and he regains his memories that he had to beat Lyza to prevent the 2000 year cycle and has to do it again?

For those who can't wait, here's a preview of the next volume cover with the manga's new title.

wow user rude

I decided not to release it.

I am really curious about Regs memories. Ozen mentioned fighting Reg when he had his memories. I wonder what the reason for first fight was about.

I think you know.

I don't believe she ever mentioned that. She does know more than she let on though.

BUT I LOVE REG user! I WANT EVERYONE TO LIVE HAPPY!!!

Tsukushi has been actually working lately, think he wants to pump more content out to have stuff for S2?

I want Nanchi to grow up.

I'll have you know that was taken directly from Tsukushi's stream.

Do you think there's enough material for the second season yet? Bondaddy's arc is pretty action packed after all, it shouldn't take that many episodes. Maybe if they add some filler and end it on the sixth layer

I know I am not the only one who wants to buy a white whistle. So far there is not whistle merch anywhere.

Sacrifice a loli and make your own.

how dare

On the reveal they just said "sequel" so I was thinking it could be maybe a movie or maybe some format like Owarimonogatari of the Idofront Arc. But Tsukushi has been doing more working streams lately, maybe he wants to release more chapters to actually have material for a complete S2

>tfw no irl abyss to take my last dive in and meet a cute talking bunny

Why even live?

maybe she did not fight him back when he had his memories but they did meet before.

tfw no abyss to go to the bottom of and bring in child orphans and run horrible inhuman experiments on.

She could have learned about Reg's amnesia from Maruruk.

Not that user, but I thought so too until I relooked. Looking again his hands are shaking in memory of fear probably, as I don't see any reason for his hands to be shaking otherwise.

How can Reg not be a dog if he is such a good boy?

I would adopt him

I think there might be more to it. Maybe Reg saw something he shouldn't have or maybe he really was evil.

the anime subtitles translated it as "my arm is creaking" as if her strength was crushing his hand.

February 10th! Almost sure of it Not really

The first season covered 25 chapters, so one might think around 50 chapters would cover a season two. So perhaps a year away until Value Village arc is done, which might correspond with the airing.
Personally, I would prefer they add filler. You could squeeze 6-7 episodes out of Idofront with a little material on Prushka added in for future effect.
With an episode for the Eternal Fortune field, you're about 4 episodes of pre-Idofront filler away, which could be done. Maybe a "meanwhile, up in Orth" episode.
I really can't imagine Bondrewd being built up to be a mid-series boss. He needs to be the climax for whatever format they choose to leave a lasting impact.

small Bun is better

Ozen didn't lie about anything else when she told the kids about the lower levels. Wouldn't she have mentioned it if she had run into Reg (or one of his kind) before?
Ozen had likely seen Lyza's journal and thus the drawing of what Lyza saw near the bottom. She might have recognized him from that.

Is Faputa flying or jumping??

No, unlikely.

If there's a McGuffin it will be Lyza (not even helped by her artifacts in the end).

I doubt there will be a McGuffin.

In fact, please don't hate me user, I think Tsukushi has no idea how to end the manga. He will just insert lots of cool new characters like Moth and shota / loli lewd suffering stuff indefinitely.

I am 100% OK with that though. All hail our 12 year old artist.

With those sfx, I'd assume jumping

Swimming, using her sperm transformation technique

Gross

Could be but the wanting to "finish" him "before he remembers anything" got me wondering.

Ozen definitely knows something that the party don't. The part where she says to finish him before he remebers is no joke, thats the only real part of their fight.

Only after she is sure Reg won't remember just yet does she let him live. She would have killed Reg if he had remembered at that moment.

The fight was a test, but not for what she said. It was not a test to see if Reg could protect Potatohead but if Reg would remember.

That's why she is not worried at all when sending Reg and Potato in the bushland for hero practice.

She's just worried about Reg "waking up".

I am certain we are going to see her again later. Probably together with Bonedad and the other Whites. Pretty sure they are something like Seele from NGE. Every 2000 years there has to be a third impact, only it has to do with our Shotabot.

With the revelation that Japan is not on the globe (whilst most of it matches) in the MiA world, this is most likely at the bottom

vol 1 english mobi WHERE

>the globe (whilst most of it matches) in the MiA world
When was this shown?

ch 45 tomorrow!

Like the Death Eaters in the Harry Potter movies (in the books only Voldemort was able to fly but they had to make it mire interesting for the movies ofc).

But that aside... Why us there a Nnaaaa on the last piece if panel? Or is it just for transition to the next subchapter?

It's in chapter 42, transition to a Nanachi section

In nanachi's hut, there's an upside down globe.

I hope they figure out a way to make bondrewds fight and the entrance to 6th layer he finale to season 2. Bondrewd feels like he should be a big fight, unless something equally as big is coming in chapter 50.

Sodesu, watashi wa Fluffzen.

Sup Sup Forumsbyss, raw+subs guy here. I did ep 3+4 on Saturday but my upload speed is BALLS so here it is today. I did notice that the ED needed some work and I fixed it up in 4 but not 3, so I'll end up saving out those lines and port them to other releases. I still need to come up with a way to properly release these, I'll see if a seedbox is a viable option. mega.nz/#F!R4JzzAbR!5NCcwJ-k6udsz_k8fPjeFw

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Stop posting Best Dad in my crypto threads!

Nice.

Poor Reg would suffer incurable priapism if he had to be around a bombshell bun like that all the time, she would have to /ss/ him several times a day just to keep him from having constant, painful erections. MILF Riko would have the same effect on him if her mom's hot fucking body is anything to go by, considering how hard he gets for both of them as is with their tiny loli bodies his urges would become so unbearable the two of them would have to team up to keep his young lust in check.

Why, why, why isn't this a doujin? It's like it's begging to be made.

Why do we have so many Facebook fags here?

I want this so much.

I want to nnaa~ Nanachi's chis!

MiA is for normies and dont let anyone else convince you otherwise. Just look at the new series like Altered Carbon being released, m-m-muh dark edge.

but user, that's too lewd

>S2 quality

Man, I knew the sales were in Abyss, but that's terrible.

As long as we get to see every white whistle work alone, this would be a pretty awesome way for a "final fight". All of the legendary delvers duking it out with an overcharged Reg that remembers what he can do.

Which white whistle is going to have the craziest relics? Can they possibly hope to beast the plethora of relics Bondrewd had?

Bondrewd probably had the largest selection, but I doubt he'll have the single most impressive one of the lot.

>newfagdred
>Largest selection

Granny was delving as WW before Bon was born.

As in on his person. Ozen had a lot of pins, but that's just one relic a lot of times. Hardly "craziest relics"

I kind of missed what ozen had going for her. What exactly could she do?

Stop sexualizing my daughteru.

Read chapters 13 - 17 again.

That's just anime inaccuracies. The globe in the manga looks nothing like that

I just realized that this could make a good Nanachi edit with it instead being "Angry Nnaa noises"

I always imagined the voice a lot deeper and honesty Nanachi seamed like a shota, I'm not sure why they picked that VA

I can see that, but she has always struck me as a girl. Especially because of best dad's appreciation for cute little girls (Mitty, Prushka.)

Well.

I guess that's that.

Seems like Tsukushi's Photoshop crashed and his files became corrupted. He can't access his .psd files, so it might be the case that all the pages he worked on so far are gone.

At least he still has the hand drawn outlines.

Photoshop does auto-saves, so there should be a copy of it in some temp folder somewhere. Probably AppData\Roaming\Adobe Photoshop or something like that. It's not all lost, assuming someone tells him that in Japanese because I sure as fuck can't

Funny, Nanachi sounded exactly like I imagined

Yeah just looked, looks like there's a C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\AutoRecover folder that might have something in it. Mine's empty though.

god no please no

I remember someone saying that Tsukushi doesn't have auto-save enabled.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/166577425/#166607550
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/166577425/#166607577

Found it in the archives.

Well fuck

Out of curiosity, where did you find this? Google Reverse Search doesn't return anything.

author is stalling now
has no idea how to go about the story

Imagine being a professional artist with deadlines and stuff and Not using auto-save feature.

It's autism.

I want my dick to settle down.

Anyone want to go back and translate all the Abyssal writings?

English translation for the new Nanachi doujin never.

>deadlines
What deadlines?

>not 8 huge rabbit tits
One job

A fellow man with superior taste I see

How else is she supposed to feed her children after Reg impregnates her?

Checkmate, atheists.

I feel like whatever's at the bottom isn't going to live up to the hype.

my reverse search brings it up on some random twitter, possbily unrelated to MiA, but I don't know I can't read oriental hieroglyphics.

What matters is the journey where lolis suffer.

Yes, I'm still here every once in awhile.

>wake up Riko you've had a nightmare, it was just a dream.