ITT: wasted characters who were unique and interesting but did literally nothing

ITT: wasted characters who were unique and interesting but did literally nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They had their own arc and they really weren't that unique compared to other Akatsuki either. What the fuck are you talking about

What are you talking about? They had a good run.

Pain should have been the final boss.

>Hidan kills off autisuma so shiki can get some character development, and later dies so shiki can get some character development
>Kakuzu, who was one of the most interesting back stories and abilities in the entire series, dies so Naruto can show off his new super duper shuriken

Really Akatsuki as a whole when you really think about it. Their biggest contribution was gathering the other Tailed Beasts but in terms of the people themselves, they were all just part of a bigger keikaku so they had no real relevance to anything

>Coolest guy Obito gets redeemed
>"oi fuck these 15 year olds who will die horrible deaths because they were in an unfortunate situation and landed on the doorstep of the Snake pedo"

fuck Naruto honestly

Unironically her

>can heal like a god
>can punch like a titan
>"NARUTO, SAVE ME" every time

This 2bh.

Really hate the "girl just screams the main characters name and is generally useless" meme in anime

>so Naruto can show off his new super duper shuriken
the best part of rasenshuriken was how they literally told him it would destroy his arm if he kept using it
and then he immediately gets a power up that makes him immune to the negative effects.

5th naruto opening was an acquired taste to me but once I got used to it, it became the best
youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8

Oh boy, I've got a good one.

This guy, August 7 from the second season of Darker than Black. The dude's an agent from MI6, and he's also a contractor. And his ability was that anything a stage magician could do, he could do, but in reality. Amazing potential, and they blow it by having him get killed in the second episode.
He does come back for about a minute at the very end of the season in what is one of the most plausible "not actually dead" asspulls. After all, escaping from certain death is some Houdini level shit.
But then again, the whole second season was a massive waste of potential. Took the setting and themes of the first season and completely destroyed them.

That could be said about the whole Naruto cast

This^9001
>That moment where he pulls a spas 12 out of his sleeve,

90% of the cast of Bleach

Second season? What second season? I think you're mistaken friend, there was only ever one season of Darker than Black.

>Hidan
>interesting
this character is just shitlord tier.
>muh immortality
>muh edgelord appearance
into the trash with him, where he belongs

Sound village and Orochimaru were best antagonists.

I really wish the story would of stayed focused on village politics/conflicts and actual shinobi wars.

Such a shame this dude got killed off so early.
He'd of made a good recurring character after defecting from Orochimaru.

This arc was really amazing. First time I saw Choji as really cool, drunk lee, and the sound siblings coming to save everyone was great

>cut content: the characters