A serious contender for anime of the decade

>a serious contender for anime of the decade
>Sup Forums pretends it's bad
This is why nobody takes this site seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqL9KE3AqZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1678x940
This is why nobody takes you seriously.

>violet everflop

Back to your Darling in the Flopp containment thread

Falseflagging and shitposters amiright? Bad-opinion-havers amiright?

Not even best of the season, Sora Yori is.

Back to your Bilibili site and jerk off, Chang.

a hates everything.

This anime, as i see, doesn't appeal to most people taste, but that doesn't matter, i still love it.

forced animation

>dude I swear it gets edgy: the show
>good
t. hipster

>pretends

every conversation around this anime revolves around whether or not it's boring as shit

not a good sign

Both of you virgins are flopping. Meanwhile us Yurucampchads are laughing at your failure.

What

Don't forget the standard kyoani forced animation that fools the regular moe fans into thinking it looks good.

Dude comfy bros get in here and get comfy

It's not even the best anime Kyoani has made this decade.
It's not even the best anime this season.

>less than a thousand votes

nice sample size

What did he mean by this?

>muh sample size
back2reddit

>kyoani
Let me guess, it looks good but nothing ever happens and if it does it's uninteresting bullshit drama?

test

back2high school statistics

When will Yamada-sensei say this to Kyoani's president so they can give Ishitdate the boot?

youtube.com/watch?v=zqL9KE3AqZQ

>200 kyoani fans spammed a poll, that means this show is good

stay right here, this is where you belong

Theres hair that has a life of its own and which doesn't obey laws of physics so thats kinda neat I guess?

BAKANA how did you know>?

Even plot wars aside

>no reaction faces
>no memes
>no fights
IT'S SHIT
SHIT!

It's going to go full chuuni after a whole lot of nothing...assuming it gets there with all these anime original episodes.

>I-It's just kyoanus lickers that voted in that poll
>Not the real Sup Forums
:^).jpg

Reminder that this was linked off-site and great gained over 150 votes in 30 minutes.

>Kyoani
>award-winning work
>feels more like real novel, at least Charles Dickens/Oscar Wilde tier
>XX century European setting with well-written and mature protags
>real, touching drama, not cringeworthy teen shit
>godtier design far from your typical anime and we already can be sure Kyoani nails it
>PV looks better than all 2010 shows combined
>worldwide premiere on 12 languages
>thousands of people literally CRIED at the premiere
>the best and most historically accurate WWI battle scenes in anime history
Tell me how this CAN'T be an anime of the century (at least).

proof?

Lolwut

Those full chuuni goddess-of-war scenes will be like watching the show have an aneurysm. I can't wait.

XX century European setting with characters eating Yakisoba, chopsticks and using generally Japanese mannerisms like bowing. Shows what a mess the whole setting is.

I haven't watched VE yet and I have no opinion on it, but this is some next level brown-nosing.

>muh action
>bullshit drama
>nothing happens
School boys never change.

Not even the best KyoAni anime this decade. That award goes to either Dragon Maid or Hibike.

>sales=quality
Back to you go

I filtered violet and veg after first week to clear catalog from garbage threads, same with darling.

You'll grow out of your kyoani phase soon too, don't worry, it happens to everyone who's halfway serious about chinese cartoons

>thousands of people literally CRIED at the premiere
I don't even dislike the show but how?

How are the three threads that still show up for you?

>XX century European setting
It's literally set in not-Australia

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I don't think you will find the real Sup Forums on a VEG thread with 32 IPs.

It's more like a German styled Caribbean island I'd say. With Japanese culture.

Kyoani should stick to cgdct

Still looks like Australia to me desu

>This is why nobody takes this site seriously.
Who cares. Why would you ever take any site on the internet seriously. Fuck off to leddit, sperg.

I suppose the "real" Sup Forums is now in the DBS threads filled with spics.

Is this a parody of kyoani fans? I can't tell.

Always hate when an anime has hair like this. Doesn't matter how great the animation is, it's over-the-top and distracting.

>Forced animation

This show is absolute garbage

I really hope you understand the implications of your post and how its still against your own "real Sup Forums votes for VEG".

I know this is bait and all, but
>the best and most historically accurate WWI battle scenes in anime history
this one triggers me the most. Even Youjo fucking Senki was more realistic than this "people charge at each other across no man's land" bullshit.

I don't think that's how it works. By the way how long ago have you grow out?

Who's subs to I watch?

how annoying would that feel in real life? Hair constantly ticking your face every second

>Glacial character development
>even slower story development
>dry as the Nafud desert subject matter
>even the shitpost memes can't save the Kyoani entry

Notice how the new shitpost is to say that it's the anime of the year? That should tell you all you need to know about how bad it is.

they're tards

How has not-Saber not gotten Kyoani sued yet?

*"kyoani makes deep shows" phase
ftfy

Asenshi
But the show is still bad

Just how fucking tall is Violet's head anyway?

After watching episode 1 of VEG I tried to watch some other seasonal anime but had to switch them off after a minute because it has redefined what ‘anime’ is to me. It’s just on an entirely different level and won’t be topped unless KyoAni release something else.

Depending on the language the localized subs might be fine too

Not even ULTIMATEBETAMAX can defend this show

>pretends

Seriously what happened to the Kyoani fanbase on Sup Forums? non-shitposting Evergarden threads are pretty much dead with an alarmingly low IP count most of the time. Hibike and Maidragon were active because they were good shows and not only Kyoani fans posted there, but if we look at another objectively bad Kyoani show like Phantom World you'll see that the threads were a lot more active than the ones from this show, and everyone but Kyoanifags had dropped Phantom World by episode 3. Seems like most Kyoanifans either moved on or died.

After not watching any of this show or even being vaguely aware of what it's about, I think it's the best anime ever made. I also hate it and wish destuction upon it.

Same, I also went to MAL and downvoted all previously watched anime. The power gap is too high.

>no reaction faces
If you mean violet, then yeah, she doesn't have reaction faces.
>no memes
I think, there were some memes.
>no fights
Someone said, that it may happen, but i'm not sure.

It's actually quite common for most people to be confounded and perplexed when they encounter true art. VEG is a subtle masterpiece in every meaning. 'tis is a rare thing for an anime to speak to me at so many different levels.

Bait is everywhere in this thread

Episode 3 made me tear up but 4 was just dumb melodrama, interest in the series is comming and going.
Anyone know when we’re getting the chuunibyou movie?

Because Fake can surpass the Original.

There's nothing to talk about with VEG. Minor character development with some face value drama in an episodic show isn't exactly a wellspring of discussion.
There's no speculation about where it's going because we know and nothing is ever set up for future events. There's no discussion about the meaning of the episode because it's exactly what it appears to be.

Funny when sales are at the top it's used by you salesfags to brag.

If its not the latest season of I can't stop smelling my cute little sister's panties, Sup Forums won't like it.

That should happen around episode 6 or 7 at this pacing.

VEG is not suited for non-stop threads like FranXX, it would be better if it had 2-3 calm threads per week.

I remember discussing in a pretty good thread about Rose of Versailles the other month.

Sup Forums, you should wait to the next episodes where she fights magic battle nuns from Catholic rape cult by jumping on them straight from the airplane with magic axe twice her size called Witchcraft, which also has embedded clockwork device allowing her to fly like Shingeki scouts. You will like it, I swear! Just wait a bit.

Agreed my good sir.
I'm not surprised Sup Forums can appreciate something as so delicate yet deep as Violet Evergarden.

E U R O P E A N NO V E L

>chuuni shit

At least PW was fun, and not only simply bad like VEG.

On the contrary your average Kyoanifag didn't like PW. The threads were full of people saying "I don't usually like Kyoani show, but I like this one".

Did you just assume his fanbase?
People were shitting on VEG before franxx even aired

Yuru-camp>>>>>>>>Darling>>>>>>>>> This boring ass soap drama Kyoani trashcan

I remember when A/Zfags were making these kind of thread too.

The sample size was even smaller. It was proxied to hell by the LN fag.

>proxypoll