Reminder that he got away with literally everything. He murdered children...

Reminder that he got away with literally everything. He murdered children, enslaved demons and forced them to live in shitholes, broke the seal on Bahamut and fucked everything up, and imprisoned best boy Favaro and best girl Jeanne.

And he got a hot half-dragon wife who will suck his dick and defend him no matter what he does.

The writer originally wrote soap operas. She wrote it as if it was a soap opera with irl actors and this was the result.

so THAT'S why I was so bored in spite of how pretty it was!

Fuck Charioce, post Rita

>his face when you, a human, confesses to a mighty demon like himself
Cheerios a shit. Azazel best boy. Hope Nina enjoys having sex with blind HFY turbo-hitler.

He is a king, what did you expect retard?
You common sense and laws does not apply to him.
Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi like they say.
At the eyes of common folk he freed them from the demon threat, and angels did attack them first.

Sasuga Anime Napoleon

>He murdered children, enslaved demons and forced them to live in shitholes
This was fine and completley justified. Demons deserved to be massacred.

MUH

It's okay because he was hot and had a tragic past or something

Charioce did nothing wrong!

This. Demon apologists need to rethink their lives.

Azazel got what he deserved

demons aren't people

What an absolute fucking legend, got away with everything, was the big hero in the end, almost single handedly oneshotted bahamut, kept his crown, and got a hot dragon bitch as well.

t. nina

t. he who consorts with demons

That doesn't explain why the first half is so good and then it literally drops the bomb on episode 13 onward with characters acting one dimensional and retarded as shit for no reason

Writers realized Charioce deserved to win everything, worst thing he did was locking up Jeanne.

This

>not consorting with the superior species
The power of the humies will inevitably fade and on that glorious day, demonkind will finally reign supreme.

Is this worth watching?

>did all that
>didn't even perma kill bahamut

Yes

>we'll never get a S3 where Cheerios gets his asshole torn wide open by Bahamut again

t. Eva Braun

reminder that he imprisoned anyone who opposed him and the prisoners later became fodder for his super weapon

You tell me.

Where do i start? Genesis?

Azazel gave me serious daddy issues.

Good. That actually felt fresh.

Start with Genesis and finish with Genesis.

Why? Explain.

>he'll never adopt you and protect you from a harsh, uncaring world
>you'll never be cuddled in bed by him

He likes demons.

Did he fuck El?

It's okay if he's your son(adopted)

kill yourself pedofile

And Jeanne watched.

>He murdered children, enslaved demons and forced them to live in shitholes,

Yeah, damn, they should've given him a medal

Demon loving scum deserved no less.

> humans, almost always described as the most numerous race in fantasy stories
> fade away

Yeah right.

Still ended up basically one-shifting the thing, I mean, if they could properly plan to build dromos in the future using volunteer labour instead of forced labour, it’d probably be pretty much the best and most efficient way to kill Bahamut without huge losses.

>oneshotted bahamut
He didn't do anything to the thing, he woke it up and bonked it on the head and the thing had enough and went back to sleep because it can't be arsed to deal with idiots before its first morning coffee, Bahamut is still out there, still alive and healthy and still capable of nuking everything on a whim.

Did you miss the whole outrage about season 2? Chaorice is basically Hitler who gets away with everything despite doing everything wrong and achieving nothing because the thing he burned whole countries for to find a way to kill is immortal and can't be killed because it's basically like trying to kill gravity.

That’s pure speculation, all we know for sure is that Bahamut will still revive just like it always would, but like I said before, if they could get Dromos ready within that time period each time ((through collaborative means, not forced)) then they could just keep one-shotting Bahamut indefinitely, maybe until they find a way to seal it for longer periods of time or permanently. It’s definitely a possibility, at least.

** and IMO, doing that seems like a much better idea than throwing giant armies against the thing until its sealed, they dont have another Amira to throw at Bahamut, so dromos is the only practical choice as of now.

Mate, the thing is literally a living apocalypse made to reset the world when shit gets too stupid, there's nothing you can do to actually stop it, it just needs to win once for humanity to die. And besides, the baha in S2 was nothing like the baha in S1, so yeah, against a lobotomized bahamut that doesn't know how to set everything on fire it would work.

Maybe they can't stop it PERMANANTLY, but if they can one shot it with dromos, and then rebuild dromos before it appears again, then that seems like the best work-around there is. If the angels and demons helped humanity build dromos or vice versa, then I imagine it'd be a much easier job than when Cheerios was trying to do it alone.

So yeah, building a big laser to put the dragon back to bed is definitely a better option than throwing huge armies at it to die and then maybe get the most powerful people in your race to sacrifice themselves in order to do the same thing as the former.

Trying to shoot at S1 baha would just get the thing blown up from across the horizon because S1 baha was a actual threat instead of a retarded puppy.

If you're just arguing between which Baha was stronger then that's a whole different argument, I'm only talking about how things worked out in S2.

If you wanna say that the bahamut from season 1 is better or whatever that's fine, but that's not really my point.

Has anyone tried marathoning this? Sometimes shows feel better when watched all at once instead of 1 ep per week. I figured this might be one of those, especially since everybody compared it to the faster-paced s1.