Why did they create gay tension between Kaoru and Sentaro and then do nothing with it?

Why did they create gay tension between Kaoru and Sentaro and then do nothing with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTw9tYs5bEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because faggots are still taboo, and this way they get to tease the fujoshits and get them all riled up while avoiding any backlash for having filthy degenerate gayboi's in their anime.

Because it was the 1950s. Even if there was gay tension they're just going to bottle it up for decades till it all comes out after several failed marriages and well into their 60s and after one of them has died. Sad really.

Wasn't the Waldo guy a christian?

>gay tension

It was a love triangle, OP. Take your fujoshi glasses off.

My mom made out with her girlfriend on the teacher's desk in front of the rest of the class, and that was back in 1968.

How hot was the other girl? Was she Asian?

Your mom is a whore

I remember feeling something familiar while watching fighting scenes. Then i realized it's from the same person who directed Cowboy Bebop.
Also, awesome op youtube.com/watch?v=MTw9tYs5bEQ

Why does your mom tell you these stories? It's disgusting

lol wow... you guys are hella sheltered if that's your reaction to a couple of girls kissing

Because nips are dumbass homophobes, even the closet fujo mangaka who can't help but write deeper, more interesting and more emotionally impactful relationships between men than between men and their default bland love interests. This shit was 100x more romantic and meaningful than any moment between either of them and a girl, but writers are pussies and won't take it all the way.

>sheltered because my mom isn't telling me lesbian stories

She was okay to slightly above average, but my mom was a total babe in the '60s and '70s. She was honestly out of the other girl's league. (Though I guess that if my mom only went for people that were hot as she was, she would have been single. No pics, btw, she's 67 now.)

>why was a story about two guys going for the same girl not about being gay
Gee, I wonder.

Does she also tell you about the orgies she participated in?

The manga for this single-handedly killed my interest in josei.

>Every character is calm, cool collected and never displays ugly emotions
>The music and period piece aspect are literally only there because the bird brained author thinks it's sugoi and classy
>Every character looks like a super model, even the background throaways
>Every single relationship is super dramatic and drawn out over years
>Sentaro gets cucked so hard he becomes a priest

This shit is honestly embarrassing to read. It's like a child's fanfic of what people and relationships are like.

>mfw this is supposed to be for adult women
i can't even imagine how terrible shoujo must be if this is the best josei has to offer

not my mom, i was just saying
also... lol @ making out with a girlfriend leading to a life of hardcore orgies

>but my mom was a total babe in the '60s and '70s.

woah, don't hold it in, Oedipus

lol ikr what a bunch of sheltered freaks lmao lol being gay doesn't start orgies lol xd lol lol

Is it what they call 'fridge horror'?

There are shoujo who are unironically deep and portray love relationships way better than some jousei. Read Akuma de Sorou, basically a Nana done right.

No that's just what happened to my uncle Leroy. He killed himself.

I'm sorry, user.

Im not.

You sound disappointed.

>my mom was a total babe in the '60s and '70s

>168110233
That’s Marlon Brando’s biography

>dumbass homophobes
"Oh no, they don't think tripled STD rates and eleven times the pedo rates are romantic. Hateful slanteyes!"
Fuck off.

MAPPA only realized how much money it could make two years ago.

My only recollection of this anime is that it was fucking boring and the end was shit, I don't particularly remember gay moments.

There was no gay tension you fucking faggots

So much this.

Sakamichi no Apollon is not an original work, even if the wanted they couldn't change stuff at will. Also I remember it was pretty popular among fujos anyway, gay or not.

If you're talking about Yuri on Ice, it will surprise you that the higher-ups at MAPPA toned down the gay when Yamamoto and Kubo presented the ultimated story board.

except that in nipland nips are more ignorant about condoms and cheat way more than the average homo there, their most popular method of birth control are abortions. and seeing as how cp wasn't illegal there until 2014, yeah like they should be calling anyone a pedo.

I had the same feeling watching Rakugo

fuck off

Rakugo was a lot worse, the mangaka is a fujo that went as far as make Kiku fuck Shin's daughter so she could get a Kiku and Shin "lovechild" to carry on the rakugo tradition.

he became a priest