When are we getting a magical girl Sakura spinoff? She looks really good in these outfits

When are we getting a magical girl Sakura spinoff? She looks really good in these outfits.

After Prisma Seiba

I don't care much for the Miyu outfit, but I love Sakura and I love girls in pink.

That butt looks pretty amazing though.

Hopefully never. Only plebs with chronic shitttaste care about her.

Wormslut go to hell

Sakura is a good girl.

Hopefully never.

Magical girl Semiramis when

When she gets summoned as a Caster.

where is this from?

The irony is that she is a Tohsaka, so she actually as a right to use Ruby as a person that is

Its pretty amazing when you think about how many roles Sakura could potentially fill. It's staggering how these links aren't used, or are used poorly.

She has an affinity and alignment that gives her access to something linked to the chaos tide, is a Tohsaka and should be able to use any artifacts linked to them, didn't lose everything as most people do bring forced to house another family's magic, made an archbishop of the church into a personal friend and father figure, was a lesser grail who still holds a link to the other side and survived being an avatar of AM, has bloodline links to the Edelfelt, and gets a 1 to 1 perfect sync ratio with a goddess.

That is a lot of stuff.

I want Sakura's butt in my face.

Can slut become magic girl?

huge ass

Sakura's fat butt on my face!
Sucking Sakura's sweaty unwashed tits!
Her whole body is so superior to Rin's, it's not even funny.

Apparently.

thats a lot of ass

It's funny because Nasu himself stated in interviews that she's the girl of choice for diehard fans, while the people who complained about HF were casuals.

Miyu cute butt > Sakura flabby ass

>a portal to the Nekoarc dimension opens up and they flood out, spreading lunacy and stupidity
>the world undergoes inversion and now Miyu and Illya are the mentors of older women who are the mahous
>Bazett just continues to punch people instead of using her magical wand

Sounds great to me, as long as we can get Phantasmoon being completely clueless about magic, and as a genuinely excited pupil of Illya and Miyu.

Sakura - B85/W56/H87
Rin - B77/W57/H80

So much for being the ass heroine with those little boy hips.

We already have a perfect magical girl named Sakura, don't need another one.

Wew, don't just post pics like that user, it's bad for me.
Sakura was blessed with the real child bearing hips of the family. And overall body, and personality. She's a real woman.

>wider hips than Rider/Caster (H84)
Were they drunk?

No, she isn't totally Japanese, but part Finnish, so it's about right.

Rin catches up in chest later on in life, but Sakura just stays ahead.