What's the appeal of yandere characters?

What's the appeal of yandere characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.com/manga/3578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is none some people are just so danged lonely they'll take whatever confess their way

They make my pee-pee hard

Because it reminds me of my gf that I have a fear/love relationship with. Plus i'm a sucker for crazy and unhealthy love.

Everything.

it's like the same kind of high you get sky diving, this is all about danger boners

You just need to swap the genders in mirai nikki to realise how sick yandere really are.

loyalty

There is no purer love except for the love between brother and sister.

> yeah well fucking a girl is disgusting, if you swapped genders it's actually a guy so it's gay you know.

They actually love you

Beggars can't be choosers, in this case the beggars are weaboo virgins.

moth pussy

/thread

You don't need yanderes to like moth pussy.

Only virgin neets think this shit is desirable in any way. Anyone who has been 'checked up on' by their significant other hates this shit.

Total devotion.

I like yandere villains, but don't like them in my main cast or if the story is all about that.

a lot of people here suffer from being social rejects and have no idea what is actually desirable in a partner, so they self-insert into a setting where this is not the case. yandere is basically turning things up to eleven. there's nothing mysterious about it, just like how headpats and harems wont work in real life, it results from a lack in social interactions.

I've experienced yandere IRL and it's not nice, but in 2D it can be an interesting dynamic.

They remind me of myself.

>my gf

For most weebs, it's about being desired without having to expend any effort, like sisterfags who want a girl who already likes them and lives with them.

For people with taste, yandere is about fetishizing fear and violence. It's not something that's really able to sustain itself, but it's an intense spiral into the ground while it lasts.

is there any good yandere manga out there, the japs have this weird fixation on tsunderes so all other types are kinda rare especially yandere.

its a nice change of pace from real life where no girl gives a fuck about me

>they actually love you
this, the chances of you getting cucked is non existent can't say the same the other way around though.

That's really hot.

When you've been deprived of love and affection for long enough, you begin to believe that the only way someone could love you is if they were unhealthily obsessed with you.

Fearboners.

>Not the love of mother and son

Fag.

Well here's a yandere sister in love with her brother then.

Rushed ending

It was but I still liked how it history repeated with the daughter.

How dedicated they are to stealing what they think is rightfully theirs.

I was surprised as hell the teacher actually grew a backbone and pushed her off the roof.

source is layers of white if anyone is interested

Someone who could actually love me.

Getting a loyal anime girlfriend that is willing to be put through the ultimate test just to stay with you, murder.

Good read, thanks user.

It's the most pure of love

This one was garbage.

She will love you until you have a hint of doubt in your mind of her faithfulness, then cut you off instantly

I liked it. Ending was just dogshit is all

Why?

The batshit insane loyalty

We can at least all agree that imouto yandere > childhoodfriend yandere

I prefer older sister

That's an entirely different question, but I do agree that there aren't enough yandere nee-sans.

Yandere is the natural conclusion to all dere.
They are apex in every aspect.

but this isn't yandere ?!

They're associated with extreme loyalty and devotion, something many of us. Plus, they're usually hot
Mashiro is best girl

You'd be surprised.

It's a good question though, which is a better yandere, nee-sans or imoutos?

>I'm really happy that Onii-chan can be happy... but... It'll be a little lonely...
Learn to spot yandere flags, it could save your life.

Nee-sans

I can't for the life of me recall any yandere nee-sans that weren't just hentai.

I want to be loved, and also to die. Also, I just aesthetically like morbidity

Exactly

While I generally prefer imoutos, an onee-san protecting her otouto from disgusting sluts is my jam.

>girl unconditionally in love with you that might kill you
There is literally no downside to this

>ywn have a Yandere trap "g"f

Who is more yandere out of these two?

>girl unconditionally in love with you that might kill your family and friends
FTFY

Obviously Yuno, since she was written to be the most Yandere character ever. It's her one character trait

>There is literally no downside to this

But is it still considered loyalty if they kill your family, friends, and everyone else you've ever looked at, gouge out your eyes so you cant look at other girls (or guys) anymore, break your legs so you can't run away, and then lock you up in their rape dungeon and keep you there forever?

I don't know, Yuno didn't kill Yuki's mother and trap him in a time loop

Not a problem if you have no friends or family.

>yandere characters
>appeal

Pick one

>mfw no friends

She should have been more patient

But she did kill her own parents and then planned on continually winning the games then going to another universe and repeating it over and over for eternity

Yeah, but killing her own parents wasn't related to her love for Yuki, was it?

Alot of socially inept people think that love means to possess someone. Naturally they don't have any problems to give up their freedoms if it means that you now belong to a girl.

Yandere only works in 2d.

No not really.
But she did kill her alt-timeline self so she could be around Yuki.
That's commitment if you ask me

True, killing yourself just to steal your man. Though I guess we'll have to wait until Layers of White 5.
It better not have incest

they're great in areas where extreme emotions are beneficial and fantasy is emphasised, hence why Yandere hentai is so intense, while Yandere slice of life is more unsettling.

I can only think of two good Yandere characters in anime. Yuno and Juvia, but both of them are in shit series.
Only exception might be Hitagi, but she doesn't completely fit the Yandere character, so I don't count her.
Being a yanderefag is suffering.

Post more yandere doujins

For some people, it's the idea that anyone would want them PERIOD.

Somehow I think my family would be far more happy with a crazy girlfriend and attempted murder than me coming out as being gay.

Are you sure you want this?

when you feel you're worthless just the idea that even one person would value in their life can make a huge difference, Humans need this emotional support to survive.

If they're shitty people then who cares.

>ywn have a yandere gf that tells you to believe in yourself

>Trap
>Not legitimate genderbend

Being desired so much that it drives the other person crazy.
It's nice as a fantasy but not something you'd actually want for real.

Wrong pic

It depends.

To we really have to go over this again? Really? Because it is fiction, and the most interesting fiction depicts that which we can't or shouldn't do in real life. We all know we shouldn't stick our dick in crazy, and that's why we want to see what that's like without all the negative consequences of actually doing it, and it turns out it's pretty great when there aren't any negative consequences.

But even in fiction we can see all the negative consequences.

what about yandere cakes?

Makes me wonder if there's ever been a series where the MC is just SO starved for emotional contact that he's completely fine with everything that his yandere girlfriend does and even let's her hurt him, because at least she'll stay.

Or is that WAY too close to home for people to stomach?

>Humans need this emotional support to survive
Meh. I've managed without it for over ten years.

they're driven by an ever louder ticking biological clock, you have no escape.

Just go read +tic neesan
mangadex.com/manga/3578

is kind of like that.