These are the 2 most influential japanese animation studios...

These are the 2 most influential japanese animation studios. If you haven't watched all of their anime you're most likely a newfag. Have you done your part?

I watched Clannad and kiki's delivery service. Your move OP.

But the only good thing to come from toei is digimon

I'd never watch the shit Toei put out, their contribution has been ruining WSJ adaptations for decades

>shitting on Miyazaki on Sup Forums
Thought I'd never see the day.

I've never watched anything from Ghibli. What're you gonna do about it?

Toei is mostly garbage. I don't like Ghibli films except Spirited Away and Mononoke Hime

>only watched Ponyo, zero interest in whatever else
>only Toei anime i've watched in ages was Kuuchuu Buranko
your're move OP

>anime for normalfags and kids
Yeah, no.

Old Toei has some good shit. Ghibli is pretty great all around.

I liked Totoro, but i usually get bored early in ghilbi movies and havent give a try to most
New Toei is shit, they got all the good franchise years ago and try to milk them without caring enough

>digimon
That's a funny way to say Precure.

>watching anything Toei past the 90s

It's literally impossible to watch ALL anime from toei, especially if you couldn't get into Precures.

But like said, you literally have no reason to skip digimon (in their original language, I know some of you retards watched it in dub on 4kids and think you are done) unless you are some sort of fucking fag.

How many have you seen?

All of them.

>Mononke
>Najda
>Kuchuu BuranKO
>Kyousogiga
Also watched like 10 or so episodes of heartcatch precure until I got bored.

>ashita no nadja
>doremi
>precure
>hispter

I know "starter pack" images are supposed to be retarded but come the fuck on

Sounds like something an insecure teen would say... that and an actual adult that has grown tired of normalfag shit and shitty children's movies because fuck actually expanding your own tastes.

This is what I mean. I can't take people like this serious. Nostalgia goggles much?

Modern Toei is complete shit, sorry. Name 1 Toei anime past the 90s that has good animation.

It's impossible to "ruin" a Jump series. There would have to be something worthwhile to be ruined.

nostalgia glasses.

You'll need a bigger bait to get those recs coming your way user.

Not an argument, Toei.

>nostalgia glasses! New Toei does plenty of good stuff!
>ok name one
>n-nostalgia glasses
You really showed him.

>posting a retarded shitpost
>expecting people to make you a proper reply explaining about how you're wrong
Really, nigger? Watch more anime.

Toei animation was founded in 1948. Has ANYBODY watched every Toei Show?

>r-retarded shitpost
Nice deflection, Toeitard. It shouldn't be that hard naming a single Toei show with good animaton after the 90s, instead of being so buttblasted.

They were never good, retard.

All of them.

Why would I spoonfeed a retarded newfag though? Read the thread, faggot.

Wow. You understood what a common-used idiom means without further explanation. I'm honestly surprised to find a like-minded individual on Sup Forums at this year. I'm not even being sarcastic.

Mononoke was by Toei?

Where's Shaft?

Are you being serious?

Yes.

>watch ALL of the anime Toei made

user pls

>series from 2009 onwards
>being influential

Yes.

Pretty sure not all of Toei's anime has even been available to watch, let alone subbed. Just as an example, you know how long it took to get every season of Doremi and Precure subbed?

Ghibli is doomed once Miyazaki and Takahata retire

>BD sales
>important for likes of Ghibli
>late night anime
>ever being able to compete with children prime time shows

But retiring doesn't stop him making films.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

No, there's genuinely people that watch children's movies on Sup Forums. Even in this thread you can clearly see it.