Why wont nips utilize guitars in their shows and series? Shit sounds so much better...

Why wont nips utilize guitars in their shows and series? Shit sounds so much better. Nowadays every anime has a choir and some fucking orchestra but nothing else

youtube.com/watch?v=BbY63Peyiz4
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDYPFfnm3g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hURmOmTrNYA
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCR6QsvkWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J8AoTi-vi-s
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nUfcs7UlI
youtube.com/watch?v=UuofG8a7EEk
youtu.be/m_nVgFoeDmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god bless Yuru Camp for comfy guitar stuff.

You can bet your ass Light and Darkness will be changed to some Kaijura choirs in the third movie. At least it'll be fitting for All Evils of the World and In the Name of God

>Kaijura throws out the whole song
>We get rehashed Zero faggotry
Oh boy, that sure sounds like a huge improvement

I didn't say it was a good thing

She is a hack.

The only reason I'm not killing myself is because I want to see that fight finally animated.

I do miss awesome guitar solos.

No reason to be pessimistic. Remember that the new FLCL will have music by the Pillows.

the pillows aren't very good though? Am I missing something here?

Considering how Ufotable tends, no LOVES to escalate shit to hilarious degrees when compared to the source material, Kotomine vs. Hassan will be some Matrix level shit.
And since they have to escalate for the final fight - Shirou vs. Yorokobe will be some DBZee level shit, by necessity and inevitability.

They did the music for the original, which was amazing.

>And since they have to escalate for the final fight - Shirou vs. Yorokobe will be some DBZee level shit, by necessity and inevitability.

There is where they will prove you wrong and just have a fist fight.

>Best girl
Ooops wrong pic

Why? They're just a generic run of the mill band doing generic run of the mill things...

I certainly hope so, but the 15 minute car tossing epic which they spun from the relatively brief Cu vs. Hassan doesn't instill me with confidence.

Saber Alter is hot af.

Oh boy, I can't way for Shiro vs Kotomine to be Neo vs Agent Smith tier.

Yeah, every other anime has a beatles-style soundtrack, right? No idea why OP's complaining about a lack of guitarrs.

The fight with Berserker in Heaven's feel movie had an outstanding electric guitar.

>fight
90% of that is Kotomine blowing Shirou the fuck up.

IT will be a hollywood cinematic effect tier fist fight, go check some western movies with simple fist fights, it will be like that.

>beatles-style
You seriously expect me to take you serious? Christ why do you feel the need to talk about a topic you know nothing about? Serious question.

Really?

>Why wont nips utilize guitars in their shows and series?
whats Dragon Ball Super
guy play a nice marshall sound very agressive at times i love his tasteful licks.

Yes, it had sick guitar riffs and at the same time it had an epic feeling to it thanks to the orchestra and some chants, thats the only track im waiting the OST for.

Guitar solos are objectively shit anyways compared to orchestra. Nothing of value is being lost

You don't need a whole lot of knowledge to notice when two bands sound similar. All you need is a working pair of ears. That is why.

I'm sure your extensive musical training allows you to perceive what us mortals can only describe as minor differences as a boundless rift between the two bands' styles. Surely it is incomprehensible to you how someone could find them to sound similar. You are really an amazing person.

>objectively
What are your criteria?

>You don't need a whole lot of knowledge
Someone without knowledge telling me this seems humorous at first but pathetic once you realize he's being sincere.

Good, non trash music

>ywn have stuff like pink floyd or timeghoul as an anime soundtrack
it hurts

What a sound rebuttal of my point.

Have you studied some color theory? Because if not you probably can't tell blue and brown apart, right?

These are all subjective.

Shirou vs Archer was supposed to be Shirou standing on his last feet flailing around with his swords like a madman, while Archer was using him as a boxsack. Meanwhile we got Shirou jumping around and doing vaults.
I expect Shiro vs Kotomine to be some supersonic speed fight while he shits out swords and uses them as projectiles.

What a sound rebuttal of my points too. You do not only seem not very knowledgeable on the subject matter at hand, but also on how conversations go in general. Feel free to read my initial posts and notice for yourself how you did not respond to them at all.

Actually my taste is better than yours

Then share your all-time favorites with us. I'd like to find out what a person with a better taste listens to.

How long have you Fate bros been waiting for the Heaven's Feel anime?

Did you like part 1?

UBW soundtrack

Since I read the novel in 2013 (or 2014, I don't remember)
>Did you like part 1?
I generally liked it aside from some stuff like cutting most of Illya's scenes, but I'm worried about how they are going to fit the rest in only two movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=hURmOmTrNYA
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCR6QsvkWQ

Thank you for asking

Does the Alter scene happen before the credits or is it an end credits scene? Need to know if it even is worth staying in the chinema

The eternal finngolian strikes again

post more best girl

>What a sound rebuttal of my points too. [...] Feel free to read my initial posts and notice for yourself how you did not respond to them at all.

I did, but apparently you didn't understand. I'll try more verbosely:
After I said that the Pillows make "Beatles-style" music, you contested that point by questioning my knowledge about music (which I at no point denied).
However, I did respond to that point by arguing that you don't NEED to be knowledgeable about music to realize when something sounds similar. To a large extent, understanding of music is innate, children do even move to a rhythm before they can speak (and thus before they can amass any amount of music knowledge).

The thing about color theory is an analogy: Surely you will agree that people can tell colors apart even if they've never seen a chromatic circle. Similarly, they can tell apart (or notice similarities in) the constituent parts of music, like frequencies, rhythms, choice of instruments etc.

They sound nothing like Beatles.
It's more Oasis than anything.

Its happens neard the end but before the credits.
There's a preview of the next movie after the credits, but they don't show a lot

Just a fist fight...with a guy who can punch holes in concrete and cut trees with his bare hands

This is why Kajiura doesn't fit in Fate at fucking all. Heaven's Feel movie """"OST"""" was a snore fest, she can't handle movies 2 and 3, she just fucking can't.

If they don't bring /ourguy/ Fukasawa back, RIP Hikari to Yami.

One thing's for sure if you don't see it happen before the credits you have an answer.

>If they don't bring /ourguy/ Fukasawa back, RIP Hikari to Yami.

I thought Sup Forums hated him?

>Fukasawa
Kenji Kawai was by far the best Fate composer

>I did, but
Nope. You did not. My initial points are on the table. Read them again.

Does Aniplex care about that

I did, and clearly laid out how I responded to them. But you'll never figure that out since you stopped reading after 3 words.

You're a pretty funny guy aren't you?

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=J8AoTi-vi-s

Find something better. I will wait

>This is why Kajiura doesn't fit in Fate at fucking all. Heaven's Feel movie """"OST"""" was a snore fest, she can't handle movies 2 and 3, she just fucking can't.

The music does fit, though. There's no music that was out of place in the movie.
Fukusawa would also do strings + choir, so it would be the same snore fest that UBW was.

Generic shit.
This fits much better
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nUfcs7UlI

>Fukusawa would also do strings + choir, so it would be the same snore fest that UBW was.

Apologize. Right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuofG8a7EEk
If this doesn't convince you of Kawai's ability I don't know what will.
>mfw this got sampled and put in a snoop dog track

This, Kenji Kawai is by far the best Fate composer.
He could fit the scene and every of his tracks felt different.

What's wrong with Kaijura and Fukusawa

Nah. Most of the soundtrack was "might as well be Kajiura" tier, except that there was nothing memorable. Well, there was Emiya, but that one is always memorable.

Kaijura repeats the same 10 tracks on all her works, or at least that's how it feels like most of the time. She seems obsessed with chorus as well which it's part of the problem.
Fukasawa is good but I feel like there were not that much memorable tracks on UBW because he wanted to all of them to perfectly fit the scene, it did have the best EMIYA remix on my opinion though.

Nothing wrong with them. The problem is the music direction.

>She seems obsessed with chorus as well which it's part of the problem.

Vocal tracks are a minority in all of her soundtracks, including Fate/Zero.

It needs to rip and tear.

You laid out how you responded to them instead of responding to them. We got that far.

Explain

>>Kaijura throws out the whole song

Well, it's actually up to the director and/or music directors.

Why would I respond to them again?

You could ask the same from video game developers.

I suppose at some point in time, orchestras became cheaper than an electric guitar.

Cause guitars are trash along with Rock.

youtu.be/m_nVgFoeDmc

They're both good composers, but the producers want "epic" music, which imo doesn't fit Fate that much.

Oddly I was fine with HF. Maybe because there's more focus on individual singers, and the choir was more in the back ground. Or maybe because there wasn't much music.

What's him doing lately?
Haven't heard much about him.

Shoo shoo mobile poster

Because you never did so to begin with. Christ you're one stupid kid.

>Because you never did so to begin with.

>You laid out how you responded to them

ESL from Sup Forums by any chance? Continue to ignore the argument my friend!

I like how this image makes her look like some sort of cryptid.

>ESL from Sup Forums by any chance?
Nope.

>Continue to ignore the argument my friend!
I never did. I responded to it (), and then elaborated on it some more () while you pretend otherwise.

I said continue to ignore my friend.

Can't continue something I never started.

Continue to ignore my friend.

reddit loves him
he did well in mahoyo

Ignore what? Your non-existing argument? If it were there you would have pointed it out like 10 posts ago. You're just hiding behind the "you can't read" facade because there's nothing to point to.

It depends on the director, UBW had a shit one. This one might still go in that direction, but who knows.

>It depends on the director, UBW had a shit one

?

I think what makes the 2006 anime so great is the music. The music in it invokes many ranges of emotional feelings as you watch it. But that's the genius of Kawai Kenji

So first you're saying you're not ignoring my argument and then you claim I don't have an argument just moments later? You sure you're not an ESL from Sup Forums? It's beginning to look like it.

Because guitars are associated with fat, bald men in their 50's and 60's.

I'm just glad that the nips haven't succumbed to using hip hop. Symphonic rock is the best.

What if they used Battle to the Strong again

neo electic prog rock > symphonic rock

I'm not ignoring the argument you posted (). But since you continue to claim that I am ignoring your argument, I can only assume you think you made some other point somewhere else. If that's not what you are getting at, then I got no Idea what it is.

And I'm as sure as someone can be who doesn't really know what "an ESL from Sup Forums" means. I assumed you meant "Electronic Sports League", but maybe that's wrong.

It's 2018, if you aren't listening to neopagan hydroelectric antisymphonic hyper-rock then you're behind the curve.

*tips recorder*