This ACE comes at you and says "WATASHI GA ACE YO". What do you do?

This ACE comes at you and says "WATASHI GA ACE YO". What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ehureie/status/949980443427811328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lick the sweat off of her body.

Cream by panties

Have a round of "Ping Pong"

Next chapter when?

She will get destroyed by Kuma

>YO
Is she rapping?

Why ga instead of wa

I like ÄCE.

Why are their tables together?

Win Nationals.

You should know by now that the answer is always rape.

that's nice, where's hokuto?

This. Bearrier+Bearrow for the win.

Progressive schools

grab her handlebars and take her for a spin

Stop posting on Sup Forums Kuma.

Inform her that it's eisu

It seems they forgot to remove Hanabi from the protagonist seat.

>ÄCE
That should be proto ACE Hanabi's nickname

Too bad Häzuki will take it when she learns to transform.

Who wins?

Ace wins both.

3/9

Maybe romantically.

The protag seat is the one in front of her.

Next translated chapter when?

S2 when?

I'm fucking serious what the fuck is wrong with those japs motherfucking faggots give that little cunt wearing hamtaro as a skinsuit another season but there wasn't any demand for dokidokisweatpong?

Who knows

Maybe we can go bet Asano for it

Maybe after Kuma shock is over? They wouldn't have announced a S2 during the arc.

There is no material. They made the anime too early that they need to make filler matches against that green hair psycho school.

Maybe translator-kun is around. I need my genki bear fix.

They could always animate a full prequel arc detailing how Agari became the Ace. But I think it would be better as a movie.

If they planned on making two seasons, making filler and cutting after Mozuyama was the best choice. But I'd have preferred a two cour anime. At least S2 would have a new soundtrack.

>full prequel arc detailing how Agari became the Ace
We already know, she was talented and practiced a lot. A better prequel arc would be Koyori-hen showing her being the semifinalist, who she lost to (probably black haired girl?) and more Wanko stuff, but I guess it'll be a main plot point later.

Koyori will beat her overpowered sister (black haired girl with wanko socks) with her new signature move Rinshan Kaiho.

Rinshan Kaiho is shit. ACE's Suu Ankou is where it's really at.

that 234 234 234 instead of 222 333 444 arrangement triggers me a lot.

It's a trick to make her hand harder to read for spying bears.

>hanabi wins
never ever

Sometime before 3/9.

Next arc. So basically never ever.

It's pronounced Aece.

It's actually pronounced A-chan.

Online ping pong when? I want to defeat some Kumamifags.

I recently realized ACE is Vegeta (muh Pride) and Koyori is Goku (muh WakuWaku).

I won't shit up your thread any more, loved this series but waiting for sequal not interested in manga spoilers.

>Online ping pong when?
Maybe someday when Takkyuufag finishes twitter.com/ehureie/status/949980443427811328

>I want to defeat some Kumamifags
Never ever.

>Never ever.
Say that again in 5 more years when we have S3 and online ping pong.

>I recently realized ACE is Vegeta (muh Pride) and Koyori is Goku (muh WakuWaku).
Wait. Why does this work?

What if Kohime's match is as long as Kumami's? S3 would be just her.

>What if Kohime's match is as long as Kumami's
Dog will die in 5 seconds if she gets to play.

>What if Kohime's match is as long as Kumami's?
I'm pretty sure 20+ chapters is much longer than 0 chapters.

Dog will get to play. 100% ACE can't beat True Bear.

Maybe her style is better to play people like Kohime.

Will Full Drive get axed?

Mating press

Hopefully, it's actually not very interesting at all. Now Shudan being axed is a tragedy.

Shouldn't have left out the cute girls.

What's behind the door?

Wanko

There is no door, only WALL.

What does her magic eye actually do?

ACE's greatest foe.

It gives her the ability to be best girl.

It deconstructs tropes. Shakunetsu confirmed for the Madoka of Takkyuu.

Wanna smash? Lemme smash.

Fugg

How can A-chan ever compete?

>chuuni being best girl
>when Pendulum exists

user, I....

I'm trying to make a note of all of CR's errors in translating the anime for reasons. Here's my list so far:

-Kururi "death" puns. She says "desu" most of the time, like Suiseiseki, and it IS in katakana (lang for foreign words), but she has no death obsession nor does she emphasize the word strongly like, say, Dekomori from Chu2. This was added in.

-Hoku does not mean "beam", it's morelike puffing with heat.

-Hokuto doesn't say "payback's a bitch". Of course she doesn't.

-Hokuto does not call Munemune "thong" to imply she wears thongs. She calls her something more akin to "side string panties". Did they have some vendetta against Hokuto?

-Translating "do you best" as "break a leg" is fine in most contexts... not when you're talking to a character with a leg injury.

Anything else I missed, major or otherwise?

There was nothing.

"official" translations

ACE is written as "ace"

That's number one with a bullet.

This is why she loses.

I thought it was an all girls school wtf?

Where is Hokuto?

Watch KaAgYu.

Is that reason TLCing the script for a theoretical BD release? Because that would be useful, though a lot of the stupid stuff is pretty obvious.

Also, wub-wub-love it.

She said it, not me

I didn't watch this with subtitles so I can't really comment in general but based on screenshots I've seen in these threads it seems like they mistranslated momo as peach.

Hokuto's usage of hokuhoku means multiple things and there isn't a real equivalent in English. "Beam" isn't something I could call wrong, it's just... not very good. Also I'm not sure I agree with the desu thing. Writing it as デス is indeed putting emphasis on it and that is how you would transliterate "death" into Japanese. I've also seen Japanese fans interpret it as death. But at the same time I don't think it's something you should try to force into a translation though I'm not sure how far CR went with it.

I won't rest until Hanabi gets the love she deserves.

Oh yeah, she just said "suki suki".

And no it is not, sorry. I'm just writing a thing about the series and why it's great. Side note: super happy this series has fans. I originally found out about it before translations/an anime and for whatever reason had thought it got canceled. Very happy it's been somewhat successful and caught more eyes. I thought it looked awesome from chapter 1.

>mistranslated momo as peach
Hmmm, you'll have to remind what that refers to. I'm blanking, and am also rather sure momo means peach.

As for how they translated it... basically they twisted almost every one of her lines into a death, deathly, die, etc pun. It's excessive.

Momo means peach only when referring to the tree or the fruit. As a color it just means pink. Peach is a color in English too, but it is a yellowy-orange color which is very different from what was intended.

That's a nice surprise, I thought we all discovered the series through the anime. The manga does most stuff better but the lack of soundtrack make it a different experience.

Rape angle ACE.

>The manga does most stuff better
It only seems that way because the manga covers the best parts. The anime is way better at the content they both cover.

>and for whatever reason had thought it got canceled.
Aha! It moved magazines because the MAGAZINE was canned! I remember being really fucking disappointed when I thought it was over after only reading chapter one.

I found it totally randomly while looking for a different manga entirely. It was like, "What the fuck, sweaty girl playing ping pong? And it sounds like she's having sex from these thoughts of hers and the dialog? Why has no one heard about this?" Then I looked into it and the action was well drawn as well so I bookmarked, but thought "shouldn't bother reading this" when I realized it was axed (it was and wasn't, technically)

Will there be a season 2 or should I start reading the manga

I like the manga artwork more.

>Hanabi being ACE was so strange it canned the magazine

Read the manga, it's better than season 1 imo.

I don't exactly agree. I think the anime's extra stuff is great and paced better than how the manga starts, but the art of the manga does waayyy better justice to the intensity of play than the anime.

Hey now, from what I understand that proto stuff came before the serialization even began

What is wrong with this child?

i think she's gay

The one-shot wasn't published first, it was a prototype put in as a volume extra. The magazine went under after several chapters too.

Today: Pendulum gets cucked and Hanabi loses

more

A bad day.