Was She(he) really the girl(boy) that Don underwear was looking for?

Was She(he) really the girl(boy) that Don underwear was looking for?

Yes of course.

Every time I rewatch this gem I always notice something hidden that I didn't notice before. I only noticed now that Araragi turned pink(sick) when he removed his wig to reveal shes a boy.

It was even foreshadowed at the beginning, fuck.

Imagine how much dead tissue must be on his crotch area, with all sorts of fungi and extreme rash.

Arararagi singing kills me every time

Imagine the smell
I was genuinely shocked that apple girl turned out to be Araragi crossdressing Araragi being apple girl is much more better

I still don't understand how Kanojo drinks large amounts of different types of alcohol without even feeling slightly drunk

She's a lively girl.

>Was She really the girl that Don underwear was looking for?

What?

I figured she didn't care about the things happening around her too much. Thats why she didn't get drunk and she only got a cold when she realized senpai cared about her.
The festival was all Don underwears plan to meet apple girl again. Apple girl showed up but as it turns out, Araragi WAS apple girl right from the beginning Don underwear fell in love

>I figured she didn't care about the things happening around her too much
Yeah, that's it.

They did it the actual madmen

Time for a rewatch.

The whole last act was amazing

Based Johnny did it for Senpai
Did the last act happened inside senpais head while he was asleep?

>Hanuki will never lick your face

It was all apart of his fever dream after he learned the Girl was heading to his house and didn't have any idea what to do

Is this tatamy galaxy?

Yes and No

Senpais monologue hit really hard

It's better than Tatamy galaxy