Raildex

What's the one thing that could happen in this series that would make you drop this series as whole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsn7PzyEcGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do people like this preachy faggot?

This wont end well.

He is a

Right, what a shitty OP

>make you drop this series as whole?
>implying I haven't
When he decided to save the terrorist bitch and the whole world just let her go I knew this shit was a joke

Yes, because complaining about how shitty you think the OP is instead of ignoring it and posting your own topic in an effort to veer the thread away from the "shitty OP" is so much better, right?

I seriously think Othinus should have died, but on the other hand, I am willing to at least entertain the notion that he saved her for a reason beyond "Well I just can't have mai Touma lose/be wrong, now can I?" There's still still things he can do with Othinus that will ultimately make her survival a necessary/good thing.

Yes. Glad you agree. Now let's enjoy the quality thread.

this desu
it was pretty fucking ridiculous.

I don't agree. I was criticizing you and the other guy.

Then why are you here?

Because his speeches are god tier.

Did Raildex ever end? Last I heard it was doing like 2-3 spin offs and most recently got a Virtual On licensed game...however that works.

Yeah you do.

Fuck off, OP. Make a better thread next time.

No, I don't. Now fuck off.

It ends. Forever.

OP wants drama.

Don't know. He's Nardo tier with his shitty speech no jutsu crap.

Raildex will end when Kamachi dies.

It has 3 canon spinoffs and a couple of non canon spinoffs like Idol Accelerator and a VO manga. As for when it will end, I have no idea. A Toaru Project was announced last year so even if the main series does end in the next couple of years, I don't see Raildex content as a whole will end within the next 5 years

The series actually acknowledges later on that his speeches are pure bullshit pulled straight out of his ass on the fly, which makes them funny.

Stop whining about the OP and either go do something else, make another thread, or post a "better" topic in an attempt to make this thread "better"

To answer the question in the OP

Already dropped it.

Misaki a pile of shit

I'd rather have a Kamikoto OP

im tempted to drop it over some incredible stupidities, but I like the characters and overall story.
i just want kamachi to write more logical conclusions. I get it that its part of the story that touma always wins, but that's simply boring.

It should be touma always wins in smaller matter, but in world wide wars and such there should be major sacrifices for victory and hell even him being the loser.

Touma dying or any of the major heroines like Index or Mikoto dying.

Too bad Mikoto already died

Mikoto or Index dying would literally not change anything, useless shits. Touma will get over them in a week.

mikoto can be seriously injured, and even die like in nt9, but she has to return with her spirit in some way

Touma has already died a lot

Which novels did you skip?

NT20 is taking so long because Kamachig is planning to put Kamikoto on this arc in the best way possible!

Any kind of romance involving Touma being taken seriously by the author.

he didnt skip ot15 which is why hes a faggot

No, retard. He's busy with the anime.

If it got too boring to justify taking 20 minutes out of my day to watch it

>lets setup one of the best conclusions to an arc
>nah fuck that, just add her to the harem

>touma cant be a normal human boy

To answer the question in the OP: I'd drop it if the series shat all over the other two MCs just to make Touma look good and then goes on to portray it as a GOOD thing. Example: Hamazura and Accelerator both sacrifice themselves so Touma can do something because "he's the one that deserves to go on" or some bullshit, with an added slap of "take care of our girls, please." Luckily, I don't think the series will do this, and if it for some reason it even tries, I imagine Kamachi would just have Touma tell the other two to fuck off, live, and take care of their girls themselves. He's already done it once to Accelerator (sort of)

Should be obvious he's joking. Calm yourself.

im waiting for the "ive been slowly dying lol" or "i actually killed myself and made a clone, which is why she is so powerless and i only lost my power conveniently at the end"

plot twist: othinus is actually just that shape shifter (ollerus?) who transformed for toumas sanity

That was actually my favorite non-Tokiwadai part of NT16. Kamisato told him to "take care of his harem" when he got World Rejected. Touma's response? Immediately start looking for a way to get him back so he can take care of his own bitches.

Gotta love secondaries

Because he would have gotten killed if he didn't.

retarded faggot

i want to see greek mythos/magicians soon.
a lot of it is philosophical so it would fuck with touma, since he is so grounded in his philosophy

Yeah, I miss the kind of Touma who would wrap a chain around a man's neck and attempt to strangle him to death.
I'm kind of sad he didn't do it.

Just write a book 4head

youtube.com/watch?v=nsn7PzyEcGA

Frenda would unironically have a better chance against Touma than any of the Level 5s. Not that she'd win for sure.

Saten holding Harrue from the ladder is amazing

Just ask touma out 4head

What would touma do against this magician?
Punching isn't an option

If he can beat Shutaura, he can probably beat Frenda. Touma talks about not being able to tank normal weapons but he's clearly lying or incorrect.

Yeah. Even before that, he told Accelerator to go on and take care of his girl himself and his dumb "but I'm a piece of shit" feelings didn't matter. I don't see Accelerator forgetting that lesson any time soon, but I could see Accelerator at least attempting to choose to sacrifice himself to give Touma more time to do something. Given what I know of Kamachi's writing, he'd get stopped or it would be portrayed as something tragic rather than "lol look how awesome Touma is!!!1!!" In fact I could see it pissing Touma off.

He got over his PTSD over magic gods under a week, some dumb sluts should be nothing

He literally did that while carrying Mikoto no?

So mikoto with blue hair in 1.4 years when the hormones kick in?
Guess I'll have to wait for 20 years

I honestly think that was just the scriptwriter forgetting that Shutaura's discs were shown toppling buildings earlier. Seeing Touma walk his way through those explosions was ridiculous even for him.

touma is literally the most retarded character to ever exist in anime

Touma is pretty impressive, would be quite funny if Beetle or Kakine becomes his fan as well

>168132851
Upvoted

The fuck are you going on about?

touma is literally the most based character to ever exist in anime

Upvoted

This
>still bothering with school when you're a wanted man and thus endangering your town like in the HP volume

>he reads lovecraft
LOL, cant read asimov can you brainlet

I'd probably also drop it if Touma ever gets a girlfriend for real, no matter who it is

Plot twist: the science side is going to construct eternity soon and kill off imagine breaker by doing so

What side deserves to win anyway? Who is the right one at this point, because NT sure as shit doesn't seem to care anymore.

She already has though. Notice how everything she says during the WR arc is pivotal to Touma not going insane later in that novel?
>"Well I just can't have mai Touma lose/be wrong, now can I?"
It blows my mind that this is a prevailing attitude about a character with an under 50% total win rate and a near 0% solo win rate.

the eternity machine eventually breaks, always, so they wouldn't even win
the plot would be after constructing it they keep making reality changes in each century to eliminate imagine breaker completely, and it keeps not working.
eventually touma would end up at the realm of "Absolute time" and quash it, after god knows how many 10s, 100s, or even 1000s, of centuries.
it would be the science version of othinus hell

Name two separate times Touma set out with a goal in mind and failed to see it achieved, even if someone helped him. Better yet, name a time in which the damages he received while winning weren't largely waved away by the next novel.

>Dropping a series after it has ended

This is a nice thread.

Because of his character development
You'd understand if you weren't a fucking secondary/tertiary you scum

NT3 and NT4

It could technically happen as an opener to the last arc. It could increase the "is this going to end badly or not?" tension for the final arc to begin with Touma having a lover to protect/live for.

Not nice enough though. Needs more number one
I'll contribute

How does a skillout end up taking care of some elementary schooler?

>she's just doing damage control for the things SHE caused him
Still should have just kept her dead and made Touma try to stay sane on his own, even if he fails at the end and not chicken out and go the +1 to harem road.

Hamazura already got his GF
Why can't Touma?

i want mikoto to get/be hurt
only one guy can read this next part im serious still serious you done trying yet? i said only one guy because then she could get some really good development, get some touman interaction, and finally see people care about her

Bad writing.

We'd need some more Frenda background and we could probably explain this. Perhaps he knew both of them, which might also be how Hamazura segued into ITEM after his own failure.

Touma does, her name is Othinus.

cute

Fuck Touma getting a girlfriend. I would seriously drop the series if it happened before the very last novel. I'd also be very angry if it does happen the last novel.

why is he drinking his tears, is he reatardad

>t. angry virgin
what if its not in your face and non sexual?
i mean lets be fucking honest mikotos a girlfriend in everything but name and hold handing at this point

We've all dropped this series a long time ago. We're all here just to shitpost and shit on eachother like the disfunctional family we are.

you know the job at this point, what's the episode