What will happen in the future Kemono Franchise

What will happen in the future Kemono Franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4VHI13VnGU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/irodori7/status/961092342517256192
twitter.com/fukuhara_ystd/status/959797512293924865
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/53564
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/53772
huistenbosch.co.jp/event/speciallive/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOlrYHusQzd89LJZt3KkF5Kbs6loDyROM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One day, when it seems everything is forgotten, a remake will happen

Same as the original game and manga. It would fade to obscurity until it became so cheap that Irodori, now a big name, would buy it on a whim.

Funny what happened to KF pavillion

That would definitely be nice. KF will always have a special place in my heart

What happened to it?

They'll keep putting this fucking shit OP into taiko games.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4VHI13VnGU&feature=youtu.be

Flop hard
I never played the game but looking on their twitter account, they kept on sending out free game items just to keep the players away from leaving.

They are so damn paranoid of not breaking even

It's not a shit OP, user.
Do not let your hate of Kadokawa cloud our cherished memories

It's hard to say it flopped. If they keep adding stuff every week the few thousand hardcore fans will keep playing.

And if they were so worried about making money they wouldn't keep giving out the one thing that makes money.

>hard to say it flopped
>few thousand hardcore fans

I'm not sure what you're implying. Everyone knew exactly what Pavilion would be. Did you think an Astume Neko clone with characters only a subset of the population knows about would get millions of players?

Neko Atsume has 10M players

what is he saying?

twitter.com/irodori7/status/961092342517256192

I expected it to flop. And it did.

The amount of people wanting to see their talk show has exceeded his expectations....again. I think the tickets for it sold out again.

I honestly doubt he could ever release anything that won't be in short supply

7 billion people know what cats are.
200,000(?) know what Kemono Friends are.

The way the production committee is handling the franchise they are just accelerating its downwards plunge. Ever since they got rid of Tatsuki they have been milking the franchise worse than Hatsune Miku was milked. Which of course just ailenates the fans more. Not sure what that goes on in the heads of the production committee guys, seems they hate Kemono Friends more than the fans do and just want to see the franchise dead so that they can move on.

>anime that aired in the morning
>200,000 people knows about it
Wow. Where'd you get your weed?

Nice.
Do you also happen to have any stats on his DVD short? It seems it's been unavailable for the past week almost.

A few shitters are trying to sell it at $135 though.(original price of $30..)

I think it's more around them wanting to have all the money.
But after the backlash over Tatsuki's firing, they just cannot admit that they fucked up and refuses to swallow their pride

They would just milk the franchise till it dies and hope they could at least recover enough to cover the damages brought by the raging fans

It sold out and would be restocked on Feb 19.
Lovely scalpers, aren't they?

>1:30 in the morning*
200k might be low but the point is you can't even compare them. Not to mention the game has a hundred times more content.

Cool. Update us on its closing event

It aired on Daytime slot along with Sazae-san, you twat

>future
It doesn't have one

Not the initial broadcast.

I mainly meant sale numbers. I guess there's no way to know how many people pre-ordered it yet.

I was told that it was estimated at 8k then the sold out happened

To add:
I expect Tatsuki to sell 3x more by the end of the season.
Hope they find a way to supply it all.

Damn I never expected it to be that high. Nice

This franchise moved over 10 million yen worth of buckets in it's prime. The project's new flagship with it's half a year of promotion, seiyuu events, theme single, etc. probably still hasn't been able to match that.
Pavilion flopped no matter what you compare it to.

Being a doujin work mean that every single cent of Tatsuki's DVD goes straight to them.
>desperate to get my hands on one to show my support
>tight budget

I hope I get enough money to buy it next month.
Must. Give. Money.

Collab with Bang Dream. Milked by Bushiroad.

Latest drama update:

Last week they announced a crappy looking puzzle game with characters literally cut and pasted from the anime. Fukuhara tweeted that he's looking into seeing if they can take any action against it.

twitter.com/fukuhara_ystd/status/959797512293924865
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/53564

Also Tatsuki recently unfollowed the official KF twitter account.

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/53772

Holy shit Tatsuki has done the right choice.
I don't want to watch that drama.

I don't care about the copyright but holy shit. That was a desperate move to make money.

Is Mine's art not selling anymore?

>Also Tatsuki recently unfollowed the official KF twitter account.
What the fuck? Why?

>Holy shit Tatsuki has done the right choice.
Aren't all works produced under Kadokawa their property? What legal action could they take?

I really don't like how this is playing out. I'd hope that irodori would remain on good terms with Kemono Friends. That's literally the final nail in the coffin.

>a crappy looking puzzle game with characters literally cut and pasted from the anime
I kek
I stopped caring about KF and I can't believe they could go lower.

I've tried my hardest to give them the benefit of the doubt for the future of the franchise, but if they release that puzzle game then Kemono Friends is without a doubt 100% dead and finished.

I'd rather see Kemono Friends die as soon as possible
That way they could buy the rights for it in the future

huistenbosch.co.jp/event/speciallive/

And now for some good news.

Bang DreamxMHxKemoFure Event this Sunday.

Guys, guys. I had a funny thought
How would you react if you found out that Tatsuki's next work will be funded by Kadokawa?

To me, I would be laughing my sides off.
Imagine being so scared of the guy who ruined your company that you would rather spend money on his projects than let him be your enemy
That would be so funny.

Though I am hoping not. Tatsuki need a monopoly on the fanbase support

That's going to be fun just to see Princess and Rocker's VAs pull double duty.

Kadokawa should not be blamed soely for the fiasco, since it is the decision of the entire production committee to let Tatsuki go. We do not know who in the production committee is on Tatsuki's side and who isn't. If irodori is willing to work again with Kadokawa then obviously they will be working with those that are on Tatsuki's side. IIRC Fukuhara praised the Kadokawa CEO for trying to work out a solution.

Just watch an old episode. I even downloaded that Twitch chat one just to get a different flavor

Meh. Fuck them.
If you have a good business sense, then leave the company or kick the bad ones out

>I even downloaded that Twitch chat one just to get a different flavor
Seriously?
Where can I get it?

It was initially on YT, then got copyrighted, but I managed to download it all on time. Try Googling it. It's as cancerous as a regular stream but seeing people going crazy on Serval driving the bus is entertaining to say the least

>Holy shit Tatsuki has done the right choice.
I think you might have missed a detail or two in all that's happened.

KFP contracted Yaoyorozu to create the anime. They own the rights to the anime itself, but based on Fukuhara's response, they might not own the right to freely reuse Yaoyorozu's work for other purposes.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOlrYHusQzd89LJZt3KkF5Kbs6loDyROM

Self-consciousness.

>implying there's a second season
Interesting bro

>they kept on sending out free game items just to keep the players away from leaving.
Even Grand Order does that, giving away free stuff is basically done by every mobage.

Why everytime we have a thread it's only for bad news? Its was just such a very cute and innocent show, why this had to happen? Goddammit.

That's why we can't have good things