So... Insect girls that view humans as nothing more than food and love slaves... That’s cool...

So... Insect girls that view humans as nothing more than food and love slaves... That’s cool... The moth girl is adorable.

Just found out about this today, and it already seems to be top teir.

I prefer this

>The moth

NOT TODAY

I hate ticks, but she’s a qt!
I wanna try and give this one a read, but you mind sharing what happens in it?

What’s wrong with her user? I wanna feel her floof.

She realy is a qt

Please say this is one of his more happy doujins. She is too precious.

There was this one were a guy happnes to find a queen ant end they both end up raising an entery colony. I can't remember it's name but it was cute. But yeah, it's better when it's vanilla love between an insect girl and a guy.

100% happy doujin

Jingai Shunman Ko no Sho

this a good one user?

An entery colony?

I mistyped. An entire colony.

It’s all good, was just curious. It sounds good is it darker? Like they eat people? Or is it sweet and lighter?

Try me

> Or is it sweet and lighter?

This.

another happy doujin. it has birth but it's not bad

I’m glad.

Ticks don't have antennae.

Another one by Namakura Regura

That is probably the most vanilla insect girl one around.
The sweetness always manages to rot my teeth away and give me diabetes.

Thank you for sharing! I look forward to reading these. They are fun escapism.

Well now it’s official. I have to read it.

this bug is really hot

Milf mantis is indeed! All things considered, that dude has a pretty sweet thing going on if he doesn’t end up in her gut

Do you think she'd get mad if I drew eyebrows on her in her sleep?
I can't tell what she's thinking unless obviously smiling or crying.

You're welcome
Indeed, it's one of my favourite

That’s a good question...

>if he doesn’t end up in her gut
She's a mantis, user.

Aweeeee! This is really nice.

True... It’ll be the beginning of Skyrim...

Ma-kun is dead, isn't he?

it's fine, he's a good boy

The way I gathered is that if Ma-kun acts proper and doesn't try anything clever, He'll be kept captive as a "lover" for the mantis. The moment he tries to escape or some shit he ends up as supper like the previous "lover" apparently did.

I hope he will not die.I want to believe that at the end it was all a misunderstanding

Same honestly. She seems like the type that would want him to over hear what was being said to break any will he had of leaving. If that’s the case, than in her own way, its a way of wanting to spare him.

She clearly has at least s little something for him.

>I hope he will not die.I want to believe that at the end it was all a misunderstanding
>she eats people
>she's already killed some human sex pets before
>all a misunderstanding
allowing predatory bugs to live is absolutely haram

How can one man singlehandedly carry an entire niche fetish for insect girls by himself? Even yandere moth can't compete with or release as frequently as this madman.

By being based as fuck, that's how.

>She clearly has at least s little something for him.
She thinks he's cute, and likes what is essentially bestiality to her kind. His life holds no value to her though. He as a person has no value.

She's also almost certainly using pheromones or something to keep him docile. The second sh gets bored, or he slips up somehow, he'll die a terrible death.

God it’s so hot. It’s terrifying. I hate it. But God it makes me diamonds.

>my insect gyaru childhood friend can't be this cute

I think his only chance stems from the fact that female mantis' eat their mates for the nutritional support during procreation.

This is just fornication, and she's not a wild bug, so food is less important. As long as he stays in line, he'll be okay until he gets older and is no longer cute, or she gets bored of him.

Then she'll probably eat his face while they have sex one last time.

>God it’s so hot. It’s terrifying. I hate it. But God it makes me diamonds.
That's honestly a huge part of it, for everyone, including Ma-kun.

I hate it so god damn much, but god, something inside my mind flips the dick switch. You ever feel so scared it feels good? That’s how reading it feels.

It's called the fear boner. One of the most powerful boners out there

You’re god damned right it is! I’ll finish to one of those doujins and then feel sick to my stomach and feel terrified about anything like that ever being a thing

I wouldn't mind being eaten by her

A man of patrician taste as well I see

>oh god, oh fuck, she eats people
>oh... she's actually nice
>fucking slutty bug, humans are people and could kill you all, wtf you on
>oh... fap fap fap
>lots of fap
>wtf she's been drugging him and is full evil, fuck bugs, kill em all
>see? shitty bugs are scared of humans. evil, only good bug is a dead bug, i say kill em all
>still fapping tho
>oh fuck she's totally going to eat him isn't she
>diamond dick, fapping intensifies
>aftermath of shame and horror
Yep, that's pretty much the process of reading this.

>You either get eaten, mind raped or pussified by hormones.

God, it's terrible. It worth tho.

This is... too accurate...

>monstergirl
>femdom
>slavery
>blackmail/manipulation/mind rape
>eventual snuff/vore

It all just... Works.

>I love 98% of those things
What the fuck is wrong with me

Sup Forums rots you.

>tfw you enjoyed most of these before Sup Forums, but Sup Forums just exposed you to more

Thanks for messing me up more guys

Oh yeah user?

HE IS INSIDE A KITCHEN

GRAB THE KNIFE AND STAB HER.

its not hard, hell do it by hiding the knife and while she is turned around.

Did you not see how she nearly destroyed that one fuck boy who gave her Ma-Kun?!? And if he is on pheromones after sex...

she's vastly superior physically and mentally and her vitals are covered by a hard exoskeleton
he has no chance

This too... good lord she is scary sexy...

do it from behind, exo skeleton or not, stabbing the Eye is gonna stab the brain. normal insects got armor, but a knife penetrates that armor easely. let alone the CRUSH DAMAGE it causes even if its done against armor.

its like plate armor, you could still kill people with a sword against someone who wore it back in those Days.

how are you gonna stab the eye from behind, not to mention she would notice you
and normal insects arent 2 meters tall and able to lift 100kg with one arm

you go from behind. and you also do like what you would do to something harder like plate armor. you bash from behind if stabbing with a knife while grabbing her head first and then stab.

that fucking cunt is gonna die for eating people.

if that fails just start a fire aswell, insects dont handle smoke very well, it goes against their breathing. you can prepare to handle it however.

There are ways to do it, you just have to be patient and endure. How hard is it to cause a gas explosion? or Poison her?

>Trying to kill a Nakamura insect girl
If they aren't for pure vanilla, they are physically imposing when it comes to human standards. Ma-kun is fucked unless he can figure out how to manufacture insecticide and cover his dick in it.

This. There's that one where the insect girl butchers a room full of men.

PURGE THEM WITH FIRE OF HELL

Honestly, this cold make for a great single season anime.

imagine if they fight back instead of running.

bash her fucking skull in and the whore is gonna not be cricking anymore.

Seriously?... was it good?

>harem of yandere bug girls who all threaten to kill the mc if he cheats on them

You don't seem to understand. They're very inhuman - the pretty woman look is most just a disguise. In the same work, she held a grown ass man above her and choked him out with one arm. They're worried about the police in the Ma-kun one, so guns and organized forces are a threat, but random dudes unarmed or with knives? No chance.

Yes.

Yes! Yes! Yeeeees!

She's still cute

>imagine if they fight back instead of running.
She also had literal magic and killing aura that paralyzed the men in place while she had her way with them.

non-vanilla insect girls are lethal in this authors body of work. You're best option is to steer clear and get yourself a truly loving insectfu instead.

if force like guns work then of course knives work, it can penetrate her when the going around the armor even if it wasnt in her Eyes, just her face or head. the crushing force will still damage her and kill her when done properly.

ESPECIALLY from behind.

you better be ready to eat insects alive like in other asian countries because its BOILED WATER OW IT HURTS SO MUCH YOU CANT MOVE mantis tonight!

>Insect girls are so hot, they make me diamonds
>I'll fuck em raw

Alright lads, prove to me how much you love them.

they are evil and must be killed. boiled water, + attack with knives where there is no obvious armor will do damage+ crush attack if there is armor. its like damaging a crab with brute force when you stomp on it.

This is some mary sue bullshit. I know she's a fucking bug and bugs are on a level of it's on but come on.

Not just kill, slowly eat alive. Watch some videos of bugs eating eachother, it's metal as fuck. Mantises are the worst, too.

Don't cheat on your bugfu or she'll slowly tear aware your face eyeballs first while raping you.

Okay user, if I gave you a knife and put you in a zoo pen with a angry tiger or gorilla, I'm sure you'd come out on top.

Oh, and the animal gets a hard shell over its vitals and human intelligence.

does this guy have a Twitter? its a shame i dont know japanese if so i would ask for a sequal to find out if there is a happy ending or not.

That’s actually a good idea.

He never makes sequels user.

>thread start with lovely vanilla stories
>end up by discussing the best way to kill an insect girl

IS THAT A CUTE PLUMP MILF BUGFU?!?

you mean knives that people reguraly carry around them? google on what they use to kill gorillas when its not guns.

hell, even the tiger one is favorable is you can stab its face easier, jungle safaris wasnt Always just guns you know.

especially since you can have preperation and ATTACK FROM BEHIND+ boiled water. i dont care how hard that exoskeleton is, that is going to cause burns and paralisis the same way its gonna cause insects+ animals+humans in real Life.

she is dead. admit it, your insane fucking waifu is dead because she ate humans.

I didn’t want this either...

A insect girl user. a specific one that eats humans who DESERVE it.

eat humans, pay the price. if you kill in self defense thats Another thing but this wasnt self defense.

Sorry, just half of one.

I didnt ask for it either, but when Reading this my survival instincts come up and instead of submitting to fate and being eaten I instead Think on how to survive and kill my enemy or enemies. Its like Reading Crossed, I dont get disgusted or feel that sort of thing instead i feel alert and ready and start preparing, then ready to kill. thats a instinct too.

Its okay, she deserves love and happiness!

>who DESERVE it.

Yeah, like that guy from Franken Fran who didn't?