Why do cheerful girls always lose to miserable tsunderes?

Why do cheerful girls always lose to miserable tsunderes?

Other urls found in this thread:

yaharianalysis.x10host.com/parts/Yui/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Male desire for conquest and/or caring for others, depending on MC in question.

Didn't you know? Worst girl always wins.

Because Genki Girls are the easy route. There's no sense of accomplishment when you win it. They like you by default.

Tsundere, on the other hand, have to be "conquered" and there's a feeling of victory when they finally mellow out and become lovey-dovey.

Basically, the difference between liking dogs and liking cats.

Cat >Dog

Cat is worst girl but she will definitely win the bowl

Saika best girl, he will win

because when you have pad out a LN/manga/anime you cant go for the direct logical route, otherwise you and the publisher cant milk the series or you cant get to the projected episodes/volumes numer

wrong, Saki is gonna get a surprise win out of left field

Ara ara

the selfinsert virgin cant handle anything too genki or alpha for them

Because you suck and we hate you.

>8man
>Winning anything
Komachi wins by default

8man isn't a siscon

It's no fun playing on easy mode

Be careful what you wish for.

Picture not related?

iroha is not a tsundere

Because japs can't into proper storytelling. The fact that losers think the tsunderes are "challenging" doesn't help either.

Oh user...
Yui is definitely going to lose

Yukino is a kuudere, not a tsundere. OP is fag as always.

If you want to see genki girls win you should read more yuri. They win a lot in those.

Yui is one of the few character that actually looks good when she wear glasses.

Yui isn’t going to win, so it’s all good.

*looks better

Dog is a piece of shit in this series.

Saki is kind of shit senpai, so no thanks.

you’re right, iroha is a piece of shit whore

>Yui
>losing
Keep dreaming, yucknofag

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Remember when this show was actually interesting and not another waifuwars shitfest?

Yukino isn't tsundere.

Blame Irohacancer and Watari for being a sellout.

no

They can't keep up the tension that makes a show watchable.

They don't.

Because ln authors are bitter lonely guys who can't stand cheerful girls. So they create a genderswapped version of themselves that everyone loves for some reason. They ramp up her vulnerability, so their self-insert mc can have an advantage over her in some way and rescue her. In other words. because the author is a faggot incapable of envisioning a stable relatioship between two people, so he creates a codependency relationship between two broken weirdos

I'm watching Citrus as hard as I can damnit!

OP here, I'm a yuifag but after reading this I feel like Yui is 100% doomed to losing the bowl
yaharianalysis.x10host.com/parts/Yui/index.php

Evangelion started this shitty trend.

Because most MCs in anime are beta faggots and outgoing assertive women frighten them.

All thots lose the 8bowl when he ascends into a higher plane of existence after achieving enlonerment
occasionally he still whacks one out at the thought of their dejection and prospects of miserable spinsterhood without him to fill their empty lives
unfortunately best grill (pic related) gets left out in the cold by this too, but that's life, bitch

Men don't like nice girls.

Fuck off cancer.

keep worshipping the puss puss you silly chimpanzee, we Ascended have work to do

8manfags are literally the worst self insert fags that exist, they don’t even understand their “messiah” character properly

"nyah nyah 8manfags nyah I'm thirsty for puss puss nyah"
I remember a time when I was this gay too