What does Sup Forums think of dominant women being dominated?

What does Sup Forums think of dominant women being dominated?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/200905/why-dominant-women-enjoy-sexual-submission-fantasies-part-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)
exhentai.org/g/539146/89c2335712/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's okay I guess

Good job Neptune.

This is my fetish.

What said. Also helps since "why do WE love dominant women?"posters are annoying as hell.

Any doujins for this stuff other than what Asanagi does?

Truly a patrician fetish.

Muh

It's literally the most patrician fetish out there.

It's a real shame that it's so hard to find.

So, what's the appeal?

it's the best. especially when they try to deny that they're cumming while holding back ahegao.

Well a dominant woman isn't usually just talk, she represents someone who has achieved something considerable in life. Domming her, especially when it's consensual, means being acknowledged as someone worthy of a woman that might be coveted by many. It's basically the good part of femdom (receiving acknowledgement) with none of the bad parts.
I am also generally attracted by dominant women because they tend to show some character unlike tepid moeblobs, but sadly I am not into being degraded or dommed. So dominant women being dominated is for me the very peak of fetishes. Not to mention that 'being dommed' is usually the fetish of people in positions of power who want to be relieved of their responsibility for a a while, so I can imagine dominant women enjoying being dominated.

> What does Sup Forums think of dominant women being dominated?
May as well ask what farmers think of assertive horses being broken in.

teen thread

Was kind of expecting a more degrading answer, but that's kind of an interesting way to look at it.
Still a shame there's no doujins for this sort of stuff. What would an accurate tag be?
Reverse-femdom or something?

Long as consent is involved, I'm down. Go limp at the first sign of rape.

Godawful. Anime characters are commonly simplistic archetypes to begin with, so what's the appeal of completely inverting their personality? By far the worst when you're playing a VN, spend many hours going down a route, and by the end the girl behaves completely differently than the one you were attracted to in the first place. Leave that behavior to the shitty faceless old men rape doujins.

Isn't that what practically every tsundere archetype story ends up being?

Fucking beta. The breaking of consent and destruction of their pride is the best part of the whole thing.
coming from someone who inserts as both the dominant woman being dommed as well as the guy doing it.

schwarbage

Those are the best kinds though. Women can't be dominant over men without the man giving consent.

If you're going to dominate a woman, better to submit a proud one, who would truly feel humilliated but would hold back her crying. A submissive woman that enjoys the humilliation too much kinda saps the joy away, while dominating one that would break up and cry right away just feels wrong. Also what said, she's dominant, assertive and always gets what she wants but craves a man so much that would give up her pride and strenght and assume a vulnerable position, the mere idea makes my dick diamonds.

the thinking man fetish

This.
Betas are not allowed.

This. If they've not got their own pride and don't put up proper resistance then it's garbage. The downside of this fetish is most of the doujins that have this just flip the reversal over the course of one or two pages rather than having it happen gradually 'till she submits.

it's great

If you want actual femdom search BDSM, cbt, or pegging you degenerate.

Yeah, the ones that pretend to be dominant to tease a guy into taking the role himself are great too. I hated zero no tsukaima, but I still remember the scene where Saito is so horny that he pins Louise to the bed and it got clear that he could turn the tables at any moment, and Louise seemed to crave it.

Imagine being so insecure you need to dominate dominant women when submissive and masochistic women already exist and beg for it.

Well shit, works for me.

Yeah, it's not good when they flip into cockloving sluts after 3 pages. Ideally, she would slowly break up, maybe never even acknowledging it completely. I like it though when it goes to the point that she wants the D and the man denies it to her, so she has to humilliate herself for it and seems to hate it, but deep down loves being disciplined by a strong willed man.

you're gonna give ploot the pudding whether you like it or not
and then there will be naps.

submisive women have no pride to break

Are you too retarded to understand the appeal of different fetishes and how those two aren't the same at all? It has nothing to do with insecurities; it's just as fuck watching someone's pride get broken for them to give into their lusty, carnal desires. The changing of role for someone who's a proud figure who can stand to anything getting dominated by a man and put down beneath them is hot both from a physical perspective but also from a mental one.

Plus, it's good for people who also like self-inserting as the female as well, which is half the appeal for me.

MC who dominate dominant woman are always proactive and rare in modern anime

I get hard enough only when the typical MC that gets bitchslapped around by a girl all the time suddenly blocks or resists a slap, with a fully dominant woman having her role reversed I don't know what would I do.

They make a god-tier ryona

Go read some doujins and find out, user, it's a pretty healthy fetish.

honestly I fathered one shitpost too many when it comes to different fetishes, so I prefer to take a less judgmental approach nowadays. It's not like any of us can claim the moral high ground or extreme levels of masculinity while beating our meat to cartoon women. Fapping is just fapping, there are no strings attached.

It's kind of fun to just discuss fetishes with like-minded degenerates who beat their meat to cartoon women though, I was expecting a lot more heat from this thread but it's kind of nice.

The problem is that everybody has a reverse fetish, something they can't possibly understand what kind of degenerate could beat their meat to that, let alone even fathering the concept in the first place. But it's a question of identifying it and just accepting that your own fetish might be unbearable for someone else, and that either we're all fine or we're all sick. I still can just barely respect furries.

I thought we were all under the tacit agreement that furries aren't people to begin with.

you are not alone in that user, furries are subhumans that deserve to be treated like the dogs they want to fuck

I'm down

Best thing.

That they're called switches.

Nothing wrong with this.
No one beats the dick.
No. One.

Can't beat the cock.

Betafags ruining my anime. I have all right to hate them.

What does Sup Forums think of dominant men being dominated?

fujoshit

No such thing.
It is not even physically possible.

I'm sure Trump has had prostitutes piss in his mouth from time to time, powerful people probably get bored of power every now and then

top tier fetish, should be more of this stuff but it's rare

>Femdom threads are just people flinging shit at eachother
>Domming dominant woman threads are civil

holy shit are you me?

>Femdom threads are just people flinging shit at eachother
Because some maledomfags keep getting triggered by these threads for some reason

So where's the "after" picture, Satan?

I'm beginning to wonder if the guy who keeps trying to shit on dominant women isn't just some poor sap who landed in a situation similar to pic related and is still salty over having his tender ass domesticated by a femdomme.

I can agree. Dominating the weak is nothing to brag about. Dominating the strong is an achievement.

Because these threads are only made by one person. It's more because once you've fapped to enough femdom shit you get bored of dominant women, there's a lot more fun in breaking a woman's pride.

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/200905/why-dominant-women-enjoy-sexual-submission-fantasies-part-1

No?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)

>muh naturalistic fallacy

Whoa, look out folks we got ourselves an intellectual here.

I honestly can't think of a more beta fetish
>I'm s-such a total badass stud that I would make this hardass girl love me and change the way she behaves just because I'm so good at fucking

>intellectual
Did you skipped biology classes in school? Well, not my fault. It's okay. I don't blame omega/betas.

>What is fetishizing power-play?
You don't need to be insecure about you liking femdom, user. It's actually quite a lot more common that those "hardass girls" fantasize about this stuff as well. If there's takers, why make fun of the givers?

This.
Switch life is best life.

It's excellent, but it must be consensual and without mindbreak or something like that. The dominant girl must be made willing to submit in order for it to be good.

No mindbreaking, agreed, but I think it's hotter without consent. Slowly degrading a woman until she starts to give in and give her consent gradually until she's in love with the act of being defiled. THAT'S the good stuff.

Just look at this thread. Everyone was having a merry time until the femdomfags arrived and started projecting like did

Yeah, but if you do that, you no longer have a dom to dom, you have a cocksleeve with no backbone who can no longer satisfy your fetish. That's how I see it at least and why I'd like it to be consensual. That way you get to make her submit every time.

>asanagi

Turning a dom into a cocksleeve is the part that turns me on the most honestly, but I can see why you'd enjoy things differently.
Is that any surprise at all?

exhentai.org/g/539146/89c2335712/
Enjoy the trainwreck.

>infinite semen cheatcode
Holy fuck

Rapist detected but I agree

worst thing in the world

>Rapist detected
But I enjoy playing the woman in those scenarios too, user.

What about Fan no Hitori's Dolls?

I enjoy it when the girl pretends she's getting dominated, only to then turn around and castrate his ass.

So this is our equivalent of the "femdom girl goes 100% submissive in the span of a page" shit.

Making the dominant submissive defeats the purpose. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

>You can't have your cake and eat it too
Not with that attitude, user.

I tend to be attracted to really dominant women I like the older, more mature, dominant woman paired up with the immature scared, younger person ( don't care if it's girl or boy, just not a shota or loli). I guess I'm a puss though, because I prefer gentle coaching/coaxing/manipulations to abuse.

I guess it's not dominating if the lessons finally take hold and the person does a good job ,then gets a pat on the head for it. But I like when the person finally gains enough courage to take the lead.

Depends, how broken does she get? The more broken she gets, the better it is.

I just want to be dominated

Wow are you a fag or something?
I bet you wish you were being pegged in the ass right now you fucking queer.

This, until they're crying from how good it feels to be fucked like a cocksleeve they're being treated with too much dignity.
Do you want to get pegged too?

No. A dominant girl doing pegging is like her admitting that the cock is superior.

But it is superior.

Even trapfags are less gay then faggots who like pegging.

So breaking a dominant girl into pegging your ass is the ultimate form of domination?

GG-chan best girl

The only difference between a dominant woman and a submissive woman is time and the right man. Furthermore it's quite simple gap moe, if they're normally dominant but submit to you.

When discussing observed behaviour presenting observed behaviour isn't a fallacy.