Forced animation: the show

Forced animation: the show

Forced post: the thread

Pleb can't handle DevilChad.

Crybaby is for plebs. It's full of meme animation, unsexy character designs to please the "high brow" anime watcher that hates fanservice, the least subtle Old Testament allegory since Evangelion, and Hotline Miami meme atmosphere that shits all over the source material. It's a show for people who watch lo-fi chillhop streams on YouTube and complain about "moeshit". Yuasa's surreal imagery tricks them into thinking they're watching something deep and complex when it's just a straightforward story of good versus evil.

no one cares pablo

owned dickhead

You're just gay

go home carlos

no one cares

>deep and complex when it's just a straightforward story of good versus evil.
nothing is as deep and ultimately important as the simplicity of good vs evil, brainlet boy

i mean as whiny and annoying this sounds, hes got a point.

>Good vs evil is inherently bad and not a matter of how the content is contextually presented as a whole
Okay kid.

stop samefagging pablo

I might as well use this shit thread for something productive.

I'll dump some of Nagai's Gekiman RAW manga where he details the creation of his famous series.

>forced
Add it to the list of words that have lost their meaning due to mass use by retards.

>not liking hapa Miki
Unbelievably shit taste

>unsexy character designs to please the "high brow" anime watcher that hates fanservice
This is a pretty meme-y post, but you actually has a point here. Shows like Ping Pong and this trash seem to attract fans that salivate endlessly about how "unorthodox" and "not moe" the animation is. When in reality, it's just excusing something that is really fucking ugly and janky.

>meme words: the post

unironic best post I've seen the whole month.

stop samefag pls

I love this meme

why do people say the ending was sad when clearly god fixd everything and rebirthed the moon and planet and people again?
basically none of it happened and everyone was brought back like dbz

>grr nobody can possibly agree with what I disagree with
olE

jesus go away samefag

Everyone who died no longer exists. Read Devilman Lady.

Just shut the fuck up, man. No one seriously gives a shit.

Nice samefag

yeah you replied to me fuckhead. When you can't think of a good reply to defend your shitty series you fall back on saying nobody actually cares.

is lady after crybaby?

i only replied to you because I knew you'd get mad.

>When you can't think of a good reply to defend blablabla
Cry me a fucking river.

At least post something worthwhile or fuck off from my thread.

The manga partway becomes the sequel to the og Devilman manga. The anime is its own standalone thing and remains that way till the end.

lmfao you're still replying with only insults. literally can't think of anything to counter those points so you HAVE to insult people directly to make it look like you're right. get off my bourd kid.
did you think you were smart for figuring that out too?

Yeah I insulted you. You're a retard. Happy?

> literally can't think of anything to counter those points blablabla i'm so right look at me
Yawn.

keep replying and prove me right some more.

>I'm so right please reply to me
OK

>LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALA RETARD
I always knew you people were retarded.

Nice original comment.

I give you 5/5.

What the fuck even is forced animation. I've seen this buzzword around for years, and have never gotten a fucking explanation.

well either that or actually say something with meaning that proves I'm wrong.
insults are fine too though. proves the point further.

No user, you are right.

I know, thanks.

does god himself ever show up in dm?

In Akuma Kishi.

But also in Mao Dante.

I don't think this is meant to please the 'high brow' anime watcher...The one that constantly cries about how anime isn't manly or violent anymore, maybe? There is probably a lot of crossover.

I think they were smart to pair up the soundtrack they did. They pretty much tapped into an audience waiting for them, because a lot of people who like synthwave like animation like the 80s Devilman. . These people also tend to like lo-fi too, so I will admit that.
I don't think it has the most depth ever, just because it wears its themes too much on its sleeves; but it has enough for it to work and talk about. MOst anime isn't really subtle with its themes- it spells it right out, especially if it's action packed.

I miss when Ryo could cry though instead of ice queen Ryo.