Is this series over just like that...

Is this series over just like that? How are they going to live in what's essentially a destroyed world with one small japanese island having limited supplies?

First find a Kettenkrad

>He doesn't know
Dude, the world is as it was in 2016. they just need to learn how gather the new resources

>picked up for seeming like a mahou shoujo series in the vein of Madoka
>ended up watching a SSR prequel
Not sure how I feel about this desu

But they literally showed that everything outside of Shikoku is destroyed and empty. Where will these new resources come from?

>the world is as it was in 2016
>Where will these new resources come from?
Guess we all died 2 years ago when we ran out of resources.

Is this show good?

Only S1.

>But they literally showed that everything outside of Shikoku is destroyed and empty
Dumb speedreader.

Honestly a lot better than it had any right to be. I expected an average Madoka clone to pass the time, but ended up being legitimately interesting in its own right. The girls are all likeable and well developed, which made the emotional scenes hit pretty hard.

extremely hyped girl hurting simulator for the writer to jack off too and pull a 'but they're ok at the end lol' so people will defend it

I think the problem is not the lack of resources but the means to get to and utilize those resources. With 300 years under Shinju's protection, Shikoku definitely wouldn't have many industry equipments suitable for resources mining. I doubt they have any big ship or plane for long expeditions either. It said in Nowayu that the Stardust had laid waste most of man-made stuffs outside of Shikoku.

>a show is only allowed to have dark moments if it has a grimdark ending where everyone dies

>a show with puddle shallow writing devoted to little girls getting injured

>watching S2
>suddenly a black hole and Saturn's hexagonal storm

What show are you describing? YuYuYu's main point was never the suffering the girls go through.

Not even Madoka had an ending like that, especially if you count Rebellion undoing the only seemingly permanent sacrifice in the whole series.

Read NoWaYu unironically.

I hope the series doesn't end. I grew too attached to the Hero Club and I want to see how they deal with what happened at the end of the second season.

Post Top Yuusha

They said they'll be answering a lot of stuff in the upcoming 3rd VN bundled with the Blu-rays.

Yuuna is grabbing Karin's hand

And Tougou is grabbing Yuuna's ass.

Yuuna isn't grabbing anything of Tougou.

Sonoko is a dumb autist

Because Tougou is the dominant one.

What makes you think that?

A cute dumb autist.
Really? I seriously have a hard time believing that.

Stop posting, Tougou.

Because she shamelessly grabs Yuuna's butt in a group picture, for example.

They just start all over. It's not like humanity was at peak civilization from the very start.

I am pretty sure the world was just reverted to how it was back in NoWaYu, meaning it's simply in ruins after the Vertex invasion.

The ending got explained in season 2. If all you are mad about is that it was a happy ending, that is a purely subjective opinion.

The series isn't over. Takahiro said it isn't.
Also, we still need the NoWaYu adaptation.

>we still need the NoWaYu adaptation.
We can just read it instead.

But I can only read it so many times.

Chikage posting is more dead than her.

Only if you stop watching before the last episode of S1.
That part is pretty good, the ending is probably the worst one ever made in all of entertainment, I didn't knew you could fuck up this badly.

The ending made EVERYTHING BEFORE completely meaningless, I liked the concept and I actually started to feel bad for these girls, but no, IT WAS ALL JUST A BIG MEME, NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS AND EVERYONE IS ALRIGHT. The show went from an 7-8 to a 3 in that exact moment, I was actually disgusted.

This meme again.

It isn't a meme.
It ruined everything I wanted from this show.

I am a sucker for heroic self sacrifice for the greater good, it is such a great trope, but it is only a sacrifice WHEN YOU ACTUALLY SACRIFICE SOMETHING.

In the end THEY DIDN'T SACRIFICE ANYTHING, it is just a generic show where girls fight monster, without any danger to themselves, can you even make something more generic?

>grimdarkfags still exist

user the point of this show is that having to sacrifice yourself for the greater good fucking sucks

I didn't want grimdark, I wanted self sacrifice and heroism.

>user the point of this show is that having to sacrifice yourself for the greater good fucking sucks
But that EXACTLY is why I hated the ending.
It is also false.

>everyone is dead except you lol
> aliens have been harvesting all the resources and fuck off
>humanity is doomed
>our protagonists are doomed to starve as the city's supplies degrade from aliens or robots
How did the end make it meaningless? You know, bad shit doesn't have to be sudden, the slow, lethargic crawl of death can be much more unsettling and tragic. Brainlets like you can't understand a good tragedy.

I was talking about S1, did you honestly think I would continue watching after that mistake?

>How did the end make it meaningless?
>You get PERMANENT IRREVERSIBLE injuries during fighting, in order to save the world you have to sacrifice your own body
>Lol, that was just an epic ruse, just be healthy again LMAO

No it's not.

Of course it is, it is what humans, especially males, evolved to be.

This. Tougou's literally the one on top.

It wasn't meaningless at all, you're just butthurt that the ending was happy, even though it was explained and didn't contradict anything previously established in the story.

It's like people who get mad at Clannad After Story's ending because they wanted it to end with the MC dead and that was it.

Yuuna wishes.
They are bottoms that spend the night trying to awkwardly top each other

Too bad it takes a Gin to climb Tougou's mountains.

Do you guys also justify reviving everyone after the Pain arc in Naruto?

When you set up the heroic sacrifice angle throughout the entire story, undoing it at the very end feels cheap and stupid.

>user the point of this show is that having to sacrifice yourself for the greater good fucking sucks

Yeah, but it's fine to do so because you'll get rewarded at the end and everything bad that happened will be undone.

But Nagato realized he fucked up and gave his life to fix it.

>get branded with a curse that fucks up your body and kills you in a few weeks
>got rid of the curse and the gods who placed it, but now your god who previously gave you free supplies is dead and the world is fucked up

How is this reward?

"We're being forced to become 'heroic' sacrifices against our will, this system is shit" is the theme of the story from start to finish, it would be retarded if the conclusion was "heroic sacrifices are pretty cool after all, just fuck my shit up, Shinju".

Yuuna is a miracle

>one small japanese island
Never watched the show, but a brief search tells me it takes place on Shikoku? Provided there's at least a few more people around, survival there is totally do-able; it was the breadbasket of Japan during the Sengoku Jidai. Sure their quality of life would take a hit, but it was home to at least one major clan, so it's totally feasible to re-build there.

>Togo's swimsuit makes her tits look smaller

The madwoman.

I feel like they wanted to explore certain themes but had no idea how to write a coherent, logical story around them. By the end I was just fast forwarding through the scenes because of how little I cared and how little sense anything was making.

>how little sense anything was making
I guess Yuki Yuna is just 2deep4u, user.

It's unironically better than Madoka

>walmart madoka
>better than actual madoka

Most Madoka "clones" are better than the series that influenced them, but you fags have already engraved babby's first edgy mahou shoujo as some kind of groundbreaking masterpiece in your heads, so you'll never admit it.

I'm glad nobody posts ChikageWakaba anymore.

I know what you're doing, and I won't help you.

Is that why I dropped most of them while I watched Madoka from beginning to end about 4 times?

No, you did that because you have shit taste, and you never had any intention of enjoying them in the fist place because of your autistic Madoka bias.

I was expecting the usual "it didn't die" reply, but I guess it's dead for good.

kill yourself

I'm feeling happy here so here you go.

>Walmart Utena

If you think the ending made no sense you are legitimately a brainlet.
>fast forwarding through the scenes
>unironically doing this ever for any anime
Opinion discarded.

Stop with this stupid comparison. Madoka and YuYuYu have barely anything to do with each other.
Watch more mahou shoujo.

Can we talk about Yuushas now?

No.

Delete this right now.

Yes.

the S2 ending killed the series so hard we stopped having daily yuyuyu threads

Why are you implying that we had daily YuYuYu threads when there was nothing to talk about?

>daily yuyuyu threads
What?

Stop shitposting, please.

Now that Walmart Takashima's story is over, can se get a NoWaYu adaptation and see the real deal in action?

No, everything is fire. Shinju-sama is dead. The yuushas are dead. The franchise is dead. Even Takahiro gave up on Walmart Madoka for Walmart PriPri. It's all over.

We didn't have machines 100,000 years ago and we did pretty okay.

>We
How old?

We're getting a third Yuuna first.

Ancient Yuuna from the time of myths. Takashima herself is just another Walmart Yuuna.

I want to bivouac up Sumi's massive Sumis.

Good thing we all still agree that the ending to S1 was a pile, the kind you didn't know they stacked that high of.

Walmart Wakaba is a dumb autist

Wasted trips

Finally got around to watching S2 last night and I'm not sure if I liked it. One thing I am certain of now though is that Karin is best girl.

Finally got around to watching S2 last night and I'm not sure if I liked it. One thing I am certain of now though is that Sonoko is a dumb autist.

Finally got around to watching S2 last night and I'm not sure if I liked it. One thing I am certain of now though is that NoWaYu when.

I found Yuusha no Shou to be better on the rewatch, especially the last episode..

>Walmart Wakaba