Once the Isekai bubble eventually bursts what will be the next flavour of the year anime genre Sup Forums?

Once the Isekai bubble eventually bursts what will be the next flavour of the year anime genre Sup Forums?

ntr

Loli harems.

this is the flavor (british) of every year

Hopefully gambling dramas.

But who am I kidding, it will probably be more moeshit and shounenshit

flavor of the year? more like decade

even imouto stuff is on the rise for years

>Once the Isekai bubble eventually bursts
It has already burst. Anime companies were too late to cash in on their success, what we're seeing is them trying to ride the fumes by adapting the most popular ones and failing.

Good anime

this except the main girl being on the receiving end

Purification and healing

Time travel

Reverse isekai where isekai people come into our world...maybe like Hataraku Maou-sama

Consequences will never be the same.

Comfy isekai and comfy slice of life is the peak of anime. Anime such as Berserk is outdated and I'm really glad that there won't be any other anime such as that shit nowadays.

It hasn't even reached it's peak, death march and cooking ones are nowhere near the most popular ones.
Slime, spider and ogre still need to be adapted, mushoku tensei too.

Tate no Yuusha and Mushoku Tensei are the most popular ones and one of those two will air next season.

A glorious return to 90's sex and ultraviolence anime.

We can dream. Devilman Crybaby may be the Harbringer, or the false prophet.

Buttcoin.

Adaptation of Seinen and older dark/gorish manga.Already happened with Junji Ito and Devilman.There's also a big regain of interest in classic shonen.

Sauce?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Faggot need to realize that 90s anime are behind the ages, and mostly people that likes them are westerner, if they were a masterpiece and good as western thought then japan would not give a zero cares.

Popularity is the only things that anime industry cares nowadays, and the fact that those 90s shit arent existed in this age are because they arent doing well in the market. Face the reality, your kinds are behind the ages, stop being a nostalgiafag.

dude traps lmao

Fuck why do i fell like this is gonna happen.

Potatoes and survival. Seems to be a hit thing.

More edgy shounen thrillers. Can be sci-fi or not. God bless the Death Note/Code Gess times.

Seinen isn't a genre. More than half of the manga adaptations yearly are classified as one.

What was the bubble before Isekai? Battle Harem? I think the idea that there is constantly some new anime genre bubble is a little suspect.

Japan realizing that there are non-Japanese markets and exploiting popular trends in other countries.

has this been put through google translate 3 times esl-kun?

The isekai trend never got going. There hasn't been a hit isekai anime in two years.

It was battle harem. Isekai is basically an evolution of the concept anyway; a more extreme form of escapism. Infinite Stratos was the last big one and then everything new became too formulaic trying to copy it. There's only so much you can do when the setting is locked to a magic high school where the protagonist is secretly the best there ever was.

>return to 90's sex and ultraviolence
>Berserk gets an god awful adaptation
This isn't fair.

Some doujin involving Mio from K-on! being the skank that she is.

Manwha adaptions

There are no such things as bubbles. Only trends that align with innovation. Battle Harem were very exciting and developed a lot new things that set it aside from the typical fantasy or SoL story, but innovation goes up quickly and kind of slows down because creating new things is difficult. As a result, isekai was able to rise up in trends because it has near infinite possibilities and isn't tied down by the previous standards. Isekai now has its own standards that are locking it down, but there's still much to be done, it just hasn't got to that point.

Nazi lolis.

Overlord right now.

Dark Fantasy. It's time for a proper berserk and finally a Goblin Slayer anime and other shit with despair, zombies and lovecraftian monsters.

Hard SciFi shall rise again.

As much as I love Tylor, hard scifi it ain't.

I didn't have an example. Should have mentioned it.

Monster girls, taking influence from MGE
>but monster musume
That was just another generic harem but with the extra feature of monsters which were actually just regular girls with self-esteem issues.

I'm talking real monster girls the kind that pose a threat to women and are instinctually seeking human men

Strangely both Berserk and Goblin Slayer is "healed" later in the series.

Japs finally recognize the superiority of Chad Chinaman and start adapting Xianxia.

This, it's always a joke how Sup Forums seems to think isekai is a new fad when anime was severely late to the party and desperately trying to cash in, when WNs and LNs are already moving on.

Considering how popular Made in Abyss was, I wouldn't be surprised if it spawned a whole genre of loli torture.

monster girls are old and busted
furry is the next big thing

boom in sports shit because olympics.

also hopefully fictional lewd sports

More stuff with young couples working through their problems and raising children

>I wouldn't be surprised if it spawned a whole genre of loli torture
Hopefully not and it's more of the adventure feel that get copied, so something more like Kino's Journey.

There was one show recently that tried that but proved how hard to pull off it is without the blocks of exposition xuanhuan relies on. Even manhwa adaptations of these novels are trash.

good luck drawing 100 kilometer tall man fighting a normal sized man.

I think cyberpunk will make its resurgence in 3-5 years.

not seeing it desu senpai, if anything that genre as whole is deader than ever.

Exactly.

From what I'm seeing, living weapons.

Hot blood mecha

the horse girl anime is supposed to come out this year
though i dont know if it counts as sports since they're horses

Shoujo anime

It's honestly surprising how long the anime industry took to cash in on the isekai trend.

Next bubble will ultra violence and edge, all the interenet kiddies are growing up and you got a new generation trying to out meme each other.

>Re:Monster
Man what hot garbage that was

That's simply due to many isekai existing in web novel format before being published as light novels.

The media committees won't bet on a series until its had a successful run as a light novel, regardless of how popular and long-running the web novel was prior to being picked up by publishers. So many series that Sup Forums has been aware of for many years actually haven't existed as light novels for that long. Like you might as well ask why SAO took so long to get an adaption when the author wrote it back in fucking 2002. It's because it wasn't adapted into light novel format until 2009.

There will never be an ultra violence bubble simply since chickenshit publishers will never allow it.

Good.
Even supposedly good ones like Log Horizon bored me. I hope the genre goes the fuck away soon.

Given Japan's current trend something among the lines of entire countries with just children since... you know they are fictional.

that already happens in every harem anime

Moe and shounen aren't genres.

Comfy healing.

You mean like Re:Creators?

The next trend will probably be idol shit.

Idols have been a constant thing for a long time now.

Idolshit is eternal. It's pretty much constant.

Absolute tippest toppest taste.
Can we get two great tastes in one maybe?

I kinda like the fact she still seemed to wear what she likes.

you can't regrow a hymen
surgery doesn't count

no hymen no ring

Harem in any setting except fantasy. Since we already had battle mage harems and isekai harems next thing probably will be also something where you can make bullshit plot and explain everything like: "DUDE MAGIC LMAO". Maybe mages in today or perhaps sci-fi harems DUDE TECHNOLOGY LMAO

Ain't that what SAO, IS, and Mahouka literally are? You even get DUDE MAGIC AND TECHNOLOGY LMAO from Mahouka.

NEETs and inexperienced christmas cakes becoming social and well tuned into society. Revolves around getting hit on by chads and stacey's for being innocent. Funded by the japanese government.

You don't even know how a hymen works.

That's why he specified and gave two exemple after that.

this, despite feeling like a stupid isekai, SAO is a stupid sci fiction story
But Mahouka is technology in a sense that they explain everything by dude magic lmao instead of science mumbo jumbo
Speaking of SAO, I actually think the next "harem in exotic setting" will be about MMOs or VRMMO. That shit is perfect for bullshit asspull in various scenarios, and to attract the self insert neets thinking "gaming is important guys" and there're waifu playing video games or sth. In chink land this shit is already a fucking huge market, they even had a separated genre for it, but for some reason it never picked up in Nipland. I guess it's because normal isekai are already very game-like nobody gave a shit about actual games anymore.

You mean literally this?
>2D turned 3D waifu is still >>>>>>>>>>>>> than any real life sluts
what did Disney mean by this?

Agree, the market for cyberpunk is very small, like, only a few of 90s nostalgia fags still masturbate over it. There's some attempts to revive the genre in the west but really nobody gave a shit

Actual fantasy shows with some decent worldbuilding again?

Or maybe actually good isekai

>Monster
I don't think that it would ever be adapated with all the raping the MC is doing. They are already struggling with Overlord and Demiurge's farm.

that was never a problems for anime
the things with Chad Chinaman is that these mc guys are very problematic for Nips anime standard since it's not the edgy 80s 90s in nipland anymore. They're literally genocial maniacs that justified themselves by "dogs eat dogs" settings. The only one who come closed to these niggers in recent manga/anime is after timeskip Eren.