Are there actual people out there who prefer the sub version of cowboy bebop?

are there actual people out there who prefer the sub version of cowboy bebop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2pgKZFOxGU&t=1m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People who are interested in viewing the original artists vision.

I mute the audio and instead channels the audio stream into a sign language synthesizer like a true patrician.

the creator said the dub was better

Do you have a source for that that isn't "someone on Sup Forums told me so"?

ur mom told me

Me, i hate americans.

The nips do.

Sorry, I didn't see either - just the German dub. The show was pretty mediocre, so I didn't look for the sub later.

Yes, people with taste. But I can admit that Bebop's English dub is one of the extremely handful dubs that aren't utter shit and is actually quite decent, not great, but decent.
Throat Cancer Patient Spike is awful though.

Yea i cant stand dubs

Yes, I like anime.

Steve Blum as Spike is honestly more natural sounding. Jet is too. All the side characters are better in the sub though. I cannot fathom the idea of anyone preferring the sub version of Spike though. You're literally just trying to be a purist just for the sake of it.

>Americans are the only people who speak English

I like both! I watch both! Spiku!

I actually recently rewatched and chose to go with the sub, but would sometimes jump back for comparison. I actually like Jet and Spike's voices a lot more in the sub and the voices of lots of the side characters pretty much suck in the dub. The one voice that I did like a lot more in the dub though was Faye's, I just felt it fit the sexy femme fatale archetype more and overall was just more attractive. I guess the voice in japanese sounded a bit too nasal for me.

Oh come on, Yamadera's voice is rad as hell, the guy played Togusa, Zenigata and Kaji. You really don't understand why people would like him?

Yes, people who never bothered to check the dub.

You're retarded if you think Blum is a better voice actor than Yamadera. You make me sick.

They're both fine. You guys argue about anything.

Why would I watch a dub from another language other than the original, or the shitty dub in mine?

If you can't grasp how Yamadera's suave and slick performance is more fitting for Spike then we're done here.

I do prefer sub, doesn't mean I don't like the dub as well.

The French dub, that is.

dub Spike sounds like he's trying too hard to be cool

I'm not anglo so the english dub sounds dry and monotone compared to the japanese audio where the voices are more emotive and nuanced.

This is a myth

people watching dub make me sick

What the fuck

Dub is objectively better.

It's also objectively worse and objectively equal. Good post

Yamadera is objectively better.
youtube.com/watch?v=-2pgKZFOxGU&t=1m14s

L'absolu patricien.