What will Sup Forums‘s reaction to Code Geass be when it returns...

what will Sup Forums‘s reaction to Code Geass be when it returns? Will shitposting spill into other boards in a blaze of glory with interbaordnental ballistic memes or will it just be as anticlimactic as 2017 Kino’s last few episodes despite the superthread it got back in 2016 when a remake/rewhatever was announced

Somewhere in the middle. We can never go back to the days of meme warfare because newfags on Sup Forums get pissy when things get more than one thread. This type of mindset encourages and breeds generals, which is just bad. In other words, no fun allowed.

Geass Saturday's will never be the same. But I'll enjoy the shitposting and 5x the Geass threads when compared to Violet and Franxx now.

Enthusiastic shitposting at the beginning, then they'll slowly realize that not only is the show shit, it also doesn't gave them what they wanted and they quickly learn to hate it with a passion, crying how it was a mistake and an embarassment.

I could not careless about newfags shitting on my turd-thread, they can eat my ass. Will Mods be against us?

That’s only if it’s shit. Dosent it have all the same seiyuus, the same director n everything we need for a 2008cocktail? How could they fuck it up? I know it’s naive but it’s been so many years I can’t bring myself to believe they wasted tons of time to bring on something half baked even if it is 2cour.

>How could they fuck it up?
>I can’t bring myself to believe they wasted tons of time to bring on something half baked even if it is 2cour
Did you even see the amount of sequels out there that suck horribly? It's pretty much all of them.

>We can never go back
If we cared enough, we could achieve something very similar. Of course, the odds for that aren't looking great.

Don’t let the newfags get you down.

It could do a Fafner and end up being even more amazing than the first (two) seasons.

Only way you'll get fun threads is with a legit great show with enough room for crazy stuff like SamFlam, Geass will only attract more Franxx crap.

>It could do a Fafner

More like it will do a Super.

Yeah but let’s be real, Darlifra is the closest thing we’ve gotten to shitposting fun in the past while. Devilman had a similar sort of level but it didn’t last long due to the nature of its run.

>Darlifra
>shitposting fun

It's just shitposting.

Code geass has to be different
10 years was all a part of the directors keikaku and he needed this time to perfect the story so that it dosent shine dimmer than the two previous seasons

Second season already shat the bed hard and only gets a free pass because of the last episode.

this user here is why we can't have fun threads anymore

depends on whether it's shit or not.

also memes, waifu fights, and slavezaku.

After rewatching CG 3 times over the last few years, I've come to realize it's almost impossible for them to fuck up S3.

CG is not good - it's entertaining. There's a difference. In terms of direction, plot, dialogue, characters, etc. it's nothing special, and the only truly outstanding thing about it is the setting. But none of that matters. What matters is the specific blend of megalomaniac protagonist, "intellectual" plot, original superpowers, weapons arms race mecha fights, ham-fisted themes, and cute waifus all come together marvelously in a package that doesn't take itself too seriously. Each time I've rewatched CG I've marathoned it despite knowing exactly what's going to happen. None of the individual components of CG are good, which is what makes S3 impossible to fuck up.

It'll be terrible, but that's fine. It also won't have the same amount of crazy bullshit threads, because the threads are larger now.

Should still be fun though.

No one can ruin a sequel better than Sunrise, because their sequels are basically pandering to the fans, destroying the very essence of the anime.

Waifu fights are dead, Shirley is dead and with Lelouch immortal Kallen is no longer an option,so it's just CC now

> it's just CC now
Perfect.

>tfw watched the whole code geass in 2 nights
>i have a program that dims the screen
>tfw thought CC had blue hair the whole fucking time