Elf-san wa yaserarenai

This is Oku, a friendly Japanese orc.
Say something nice to her.

Why are japanese orcs pigmen? Is it a dragon quest thing?

Orcs were originally pig people in aerly D&D.
It got exported to Japan were they immediately asssociated orcs with pigs and while the rest of the world moved on, they stuck with the original portrayal.

I want to make Ogre-chan a mama

Fish is FRESH

Japan never got the memo about Warhammer orcs being the new standard, so they stuck with early D&D boar-like orcs

They are cuter that way.

I wanna make Kuroedas butt my new sleeping pillow

not really familiar with d&d but wouldn't they have stolen them from tolkien? and his aren't pig people

would you pay tribute to Raika?

The better question is, why are japanese elf ears big and horizontal whereas western elves are smaller and slanted diagonally?

Tolkien didn't invent orcs, but general depictions of them used to portray them with ape or boar-like features, think the Uruk-Hai tusks and the like

Zelda Moblins are a good example

>Disgusting fat lovers

You are more aggressive today

Tolkien orcs are more goblins in any other fantasy setting. Only the Uruk-hai were like normal orcs.

It's like 9 different people.

Do you think her feet smell like dog paws?

She smells like wet dog.

Oku is the cutest girl. No competition.

Hello very cute girl.

She is le very cute pige

Cute!

Dragon Quest is a straight riff on D&D, which is a riff on Tolkien. D&D made changes to later editions, but the Japs cared more about DQ

Fish is NICE

but Buttelfs butt is REALLY nice

Guess we should give her a bath then

much of japanese fantasy tropes, DQ included are actually derivative of an old game called wizardry. Dungeon meshi's world is basically a carbon copy of the one depicted in wizardry.

Guess who is getting a sequel dujin

>fat ass
>bad
for fucks sake Japan.

And the elves don't have knife ears.

Come home Oga san

Toned ass best

Apparently french fries can cure baldness.

sweet Jesus yes

Only McDonald's

This guy makes the best anal

>which is a riff on Tolkien.
Not really. Gygax disliked LOTR quite a bit. (he thought the Hobbit was ok though)
The few Tolkien inclusions in early D&D are down to marketing because LOTR was really blowing up at the time.

>and this is to go further beyond

i want to paint her intestines white