One piece

I want to stare at this face for the rest of my life, no homo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkTV2--PcDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thread let the other one die in shame.

>Completely, utterly exhausted his haki over the longest fight in the entire series
>Critically injured

>Lol no GEAR 4th ASSPULL

This fight is the biggest pile of bullshit we've ever seen. This is even worse than Doflamingo and Ace's death combined.
It was already bad with Luffy somehow surviving a 12 hours long curbstomp but now we're going all the way to the bottom depth of Oda's asshole

Snakes are practically all muscle, anyway

>222223
Almost shitposter-kun

What does a ripped snake looks like?

You already got refuted last thread.

You Luffyfags keep getting BTFO

I don't know, user. It's not like this hasn't happened before. Maybe it's because you began reading since MF and the TS

lets see if the actual post is worse.

Didn't even try but you have to use bots to get these usually since you have to contend with a dozen people who do.
That's why the get tends to be unrelated to the thread it's in.

It makes sense that he can do that since Katakuri never beat his shit in while he was down. He always gave him time to recuperate and stand back up too.

>He always gave him time to recuperate and stand back up too.
Wano 2019

Is that why you didn't respond to the posts clearly and absolutely destroying you last thread?

Shame about people using bots to get GETs.
I want the old good Sup Forums and Moot to come back.

People used bots back then too. It was worse before captcha.

Reposting

Pretty good .
I hope you are right.

Boas feet

Does LawxLuffy is ded now?

I'm try to fix editing with that user translation.

That makes more sense. But why is he just letting Luffy go gear 4th now when he didn't before?

Pretty much. I know a few lawlufags in this thread are in denial, but sooner or later they'll have to face the truth. Their ship is old and busted.
Lawlu was always shit anyways, Doflaw is the superior ship.

Does Luffy actually say "It'll be my loss" though? Everything else makes sense and fits but I can't picture Luffy saying that. "This is the end" still works, doesn't it?

It like the way you changed it, you notice right away future visions are involved. Good job user.

Translator user implying that where's not (?), but by last Katakuri "Yeah" it can fit.

He wants to challenge it. He knows Luffy is dangerous and has room to grow. But he started enjoying to the fight to the point he started disregarding his advantages, like Flampe. That's the only explanation why he's actually giving some room to Luffy

No he doesn't he says "this is the end".
This is a detail though. The page as it is is still much more true to the original than both jaiminis and mangastream. user misunderstood because I put words in Luffy's mouth. But he doesn't actually says them, only Katakuri heard them.

Yeah, that makes sense.

>completely utterly exhausted his haki over the longest fight in the entire series
Wrong First there are two things wrong with this statement. One, he never utterly exhausted his haki since he re-entered Mirror World. He is only out of haki if he goes for a prolonged period in Gear 4th. This was proven in the Doffy and the Katakuri fight. He has not used Gear 4th since he re-entered the fight because it would be retarded. He first needed to get his observation up so that he can actually make use of Gear 4th otherwise Katakuri would just dodge all of Gear 4 attacks.

Secondly, This fight has not lasted as long as you believe (even non-hack posters get this wrong often). He has only fought since 9 pm and it is now 12 am. So 3 hours. We know he restarted at 9 pm because he re-entered the mirror world in chapter 888 the same chapter as sulong. In chapter 889, while Sulong was rampaging, the time was 9 pm. Luffy escaped the Mirror World at 4:15 pm. So he had roughly 5 hours of rest. Luffy's dialogue prior to re-entering the mirror world backs this up. Luffy did not want to get in a long long fight which would exhaust Katakuri's observation as then it would not allow Luffy to upgrade his haki because Katakuri's main advantage over Luffy has been his observation.

NEXT

So
>If you withstand that...
>...IT WILL
Like this?

Where is Brulee?

You know, I was thinking the same. Where did Luffy hid her?

Nah there's just no relationship between the speech bubble where Luffy says "if you withstand that..." and "this is the end". Luffy interrupted what he was gonna say after "if you withstand that" when Katakuri said "I already answered you" because he understood there was no point Katakuri already saw what he was gonna say.
The bottom bubble, "this is the end..." is another sentence entirely. Pic related.

He didn't. He freed her. You should have guessed when Katakuri showed no stress related to Brulée's whereabouts since Luffy came back. And also when Flampe suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Yea, that looks pretty final version.
Gz everyone.

But he really needs Brulee to exit the Mirrow World, so letting her go is not actually an option.
We also don't know if Flambe was there the whole time and was just hidden.

>this is the end...
>here, the end
>now we end this
>we ending this
>ESTO EL FIN
Translation is hard.

>but he really needs Brulee to exit the Mirrow World, so letting her go is not actually an option
I'm not sure Luffy thought that far. He'd probably think something like, "I can just catch her again later". How would he even restain and hide her, and where? That's not his style. I'd more readily believe he made a deal with Katakuri to let her go in exchange for a promise she'll let out whoever wins.

>NEXT
>Speedreader actually thinks he disproved anything
>Trying so hard to get a screecap

SNAKEMAN PREDICTION

Observe the human tongue, the only muscle in the body that is attached at only one end. Now think about all that air in Luffy's body being shifted to his tongue. Easy to aim, Quickly and lethal.

And his body might go in a similar direction as his gomu-gomu octopus move against Enel. As a mantra user, there is a parallel going on here. I wonder if he has a special full snake form, with only 2 impact points for all the compressed air.

She was restrained for a long time and packed in a backpack. She's allready restrained but we don't know where he left her.

>Now think about all that air in Luffy's body being shifted to his tongue
As if this fight wasn't gay enough.

>loli boa

Ha!
My pedo trap was a succes get ready police, fbi and anti-terrorists are coming to your house. You can't get away this time you filthy pedo scum.

Good luck with that. I'm behind 7 proxys.

Aghhh dammit old man.
My loli thirst will be someday satisfied.
Next time I will catch you for sure!

REAL SNAKE MAN PREDICTION

Luffy jumps forward with a mouth wide enough to swallow a man and eats katakuri in his mochi form. (then he rubs his belly and burps) This energizes luffy again once he completely digest the fighting Katakuri and allows him to spare enough energy to escape everyone outside of the mirror.

Oda has a vore fetish and tested the waters with Big Moms "flashback". After being well recieved Luffy will now start swallowing enemies in more and more detailed ways and we will slowly shift until he only vores women.

Observe the human tongue, the only muscle in the body that is attached at only one end. Now think about all that air in Luffy's body being shifted to his tongue. Easy to aim, Quickly and lethal.

And his body might go in a similar direction as his gomu-gomu octopus move against Enel. As a mantra user, there is a parallel going on here. I wonder if he has a special full snake form, with only 2 impact points for all the compressed air.

YOU CAN HAVE YOUR HEADPATS WHEN YOU DRAG THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS!

I'm sure his tongue will be well-utilized, but I'm guessing the focus will be in his stretched out neck

When was the last time Luffy had a new non-Gear move? UFO?

>cold fingers
How could you!?
Come over I will give a hug its only me your friendly neighbourhood loli.
There is definitely no other little girls with me. You can trust me. Lets meet up near your house, where do you live?

Oh no, please don't send the police over here.
God know what those big burly men will do to my frail, girly body.
I can only hope they won't ravage my clothes and slam their thick, hard batons into ever orifice on my small, weak body until I'm a wet sobbing mess, oozing from every hole.
They'd probably use me as their personal fucktoy all day and night, taking shifts, not letting me rest for a minute while they ruin my body.
It would be terrible I tell you.

You forgot your name-trip opdrawfag.

Whatever Snakeman is, it will enhance/focus his Observation Haki enough for him to finally see the future. The entire fight has built up to him using future sight.

It would also be a pretty decent way to balance it. I always thought it was a bad idea for Luffy to be able to see the future, since every fight we'd just be asking "Why did he let [something] happen, shouldn't he have predicted it?" Limiting it to just one form is a good idea.

that also applies to Katakuri user, how many times hes been using his awakening (peerless donuts) and also his observation haki
all the fucking time, he also has unlimited stamina like luffy so its not an asspull at all

The difference is that he's not on the receiving end of the stomp.
Also he hasn't been trying to go beyond his existing limit.

I'm thinking the fight will end in a draw. Snake Man will have the upper hand, but Katakuri will get really serious and end up in equal terms with Luffy.

Katakuri will power up too by transforming into Machoman. A buff homosexual with a native american tatoo, asschaps, a construction helmet, with all the powers of the Village people members combined. You heard it first here.

>Mochiman
ftfy

Can someone pls photoshop Nintendo Switch next to Katakuri’s mouth?

>one piece chapter is out
>dead thread

One piece is fcking done

Que sucedio???

I have not been a very big fan of this fight and feel like this guy is way overpowered for his position. I feel like Doflamingo was stronger than this guy and it's pissing me off Luffy is struggling so much. Luffy has been doing some asspulls too in this fight it's true and undeniable.

I don't like how it's been written. This should have been a tough but workable fight for Luffy not one where he had to learn a brand new skill to overcome what is essentially an overpowered footsoldier. And I get that none of them are anywhere near strong enough to take down Big Mam but this ain't right.

>overpowered for his position
>thinks Doffy was stronger
Huh.

There's 3 active threads

I do. I'm still mad at Doflamingo's defeat but it was well earned. This guy was overpowered and now you get all these threads crying about his coming defeat because he was so OP to begin with and they didn't see that. People were calling him the best villain since Rob Lucci. Madness. A result of poor character planning and bad fight progression that made Luffy struggle against him way too much at the start.

No, no, no. You're calling a fucking Emperor's strongest fucking fighter to be overpowered and then went on to say Doffy felt stronger. That's not right.

I'm saying Doflamingo should have been stronger than Kata. I feel the level of strength he has is unwarranted for a footsoldier. Cracker was the correct level. If he was a bit stronger than him fine but he is the toughest guy Gear Fourth Luffy has fought one on one thus far. I disagree with that choice. A footsoldier should not get that honor.

Katakuri isn't a foot soldier though. Nigga, what the fuck are you on about?

A Yonkou's champion should be a pretty big deal the problem is that the Schichibukai should all be at least at this levels otherwise it wouldn't make sense why they get ranked as a world power.

As long as he is taking orders from a pirate he is just another cog in a larger organisation. Big Mom wouldn't be in his position, neither would Doflamingo and neither would Luffy. I cannot stand it when Luffy is forced to struggle fighting non-bosses. That's what made the Doflamingo fight so great. I have more respect for Enel and Crocodile than I do for Kata.

Luffy and Law would probably defeat Katakuri much easier than they beat Doflamingo.

Doffy was the fucking definition of a cog in a larger organisation. You're just a fucking Doffyfag, aren't you? Fuck me, I thought you were just being dense but no, it was all a ruse.

Wakey Wakey dogtoothfags.

Nonsense. Shichibukai were independent. Joker was His organisation. Dressrosa was His island. He reported his actions to no pirate leader. He went out and did things on his own like a real leader should. That's how it should be and that's the type of people Luffy should be fighting now. Not just a guy who is doing it to protect his captain.

I feel Zoro should be fighting this guy, not Luffy.

>I forgot Kaido exists: The post
I'm done.

Kaido leads his own crew. What does he have to do with this. Refresh my memory.

He was working for Kaido dude

Fucking read the series, why don't you. Fucking Doffyfags. I can't believe this shit.

You mean Doflamingo? That was a partnership.

Was it? Cause to me it seemed like Doffy was terrified of Kaido and what would happen to him if he didn't deliver the SMILEs

>Doffy was Kaido's bitch
ftfy

>theme for next week's chapter

youtube.com/watch?v=zkTV2--PcDI

That wasn't fear that was concern about a business deal.
Nonsense. He was nobody's bitch until Luffy defeated him and it took everything Luffy had to do that.

But enough about Doflamingo. I cannot be the only one tho thinks Kata's power has been far above his station for his rank.

>I cannot be the only one tho thinks Kata's power has been far above his station for his rank
I think you might be, the Yonko are the strongest pirates in the entire story, so it makes sense that the top fighter of a yonko crew is a force to be reckoned with. Luffy still isn't yonko level so the second in command is an appropriate pairing for him.

No, user, you literally are the only person who thinks that.

And no, Doffy WAS Kaido's bitch. He was shitting himself when he realised what Law's actual plan was. Everything he was doing with his very best from PH to the end of Dressrosa was to avoid a conflict with Kaido.

Hmm. You have a point. I can see that argument.

No, Doflamingo was a true elite. A real independent king who made the world government quake in its boots, ran an entire country for years and was power information broker to the entire pirate world. Doflamingo was a true legend.

As for Kaido, well we'll see what he does.

Reread punk hazard/dressrosa

Katakuri stands at the top of the pirate world as the second in command of one of four pirate empires that even the World Government hesitates to make a move against. Given what was said earlier about how difficult it is to even meet the Yonkou, it's apparent that they rarely run enforce their rule personally, meaning Katakuri and the other Sweet Commanders are the one usually carrying out Big Mom's will. As the second in command he's just below the Yonkou themselves in power.

So basically Kata-chan wins?

Jaminis actually fixed it.

I think the defeat of Cracker so early really lowered my opinions of the rank especially when three have it. When looked at like this ok it makes more sense.

yes

Can't wait for Luffy to beat his ass and for him to become the biggest shame of the Big Mom Pirates.

The guy was literally standing on the SHs ship without any of them on it and they still got away.