Jesus fucking christ, the asspull meter is of the charts

Jesus fucking christ, the asspull meter is of the charts.

literally Black Clover ripoff

holy fuck and i thought one piece has the most stupid asspulls
congratulations HxH

All right Sup Forums, you are an assistant of Togashi and since he has no idea how to resolve the clusterfuck that is this arc and all loose threads related to it, he has tasked you with choosing two characters we have seen so far and that are still alive to create a tag team that will take on all spiders, the princes and the calamities on the dc.
Who do you pick and why? Hardmode: No Knov, Meleoron or eldritch horrors.

That's not what an asspull is, you imbeciles.
Camilla did not have an estabilished ability before, now she has.
We call Hisoka's resurrection an asspull because there was no hint Bungee Gum could be used to reanimate a dead body and no logical reason you could be able to do it with the powers of rubber and gum.
If Togashi will write Camilla into a corner and then the cat will start pissing acid, that will be an asspull.

>author purposefully setups a scene to showcase a characters ability
>asspull!!1
8/10 bait

Shhh, they're meming It's rude to interrupt

Shit, are they? Sometimes it's hard to tell on Sup Forums

On that note, do you think Camilla changing her facial features on a per chapter basis is nen-related somehow?

Its actually funny how its an asspull tier power that also managed to roll back over to the bottom being a useless ass power.

Literally defeated by handcuffs.

Nah, it's just Togashi having fun. Palm's design changed a gazillion times too.

How do you kill her?

It is such a week shitty ability, are you kidding me? Literally all you have to do is be stronger than your average woman and you beat her.

An asspull is when you give some newest character an ability that can make all other previous abilities job easily.

>an ability that can solo clear all dark continent content
>not an asspull

for what it's worth, your commitment towards baiting is admirable.
Continue.

I mean in theory, since she need to have an attacker, starving her to death would kill her since there was no true 'attacker'

Also depending on what you consider an 'attack' as, her skill could be full of holes. If its physical attacks only (gunshots, physical beatings, cuts from swords blades), tactics like poison could be effective sicne the 'attacker' could be any number of people. If one person planted the poison in the kitchen, the chef unknowingly cooked with the poison and the waiter served the poison, thats a potential 3 targets because they all had hands in the death, whether or not they realized it.

If its proximity based, long ranged attacks like snipers could also be effective.

Why didnt they just send her to fight Meryem?

I hope the drawback she has is revealed. Surely she couldn't just get mauled by everything on the dark continent

Okay so I started constantly posting this post

→ → # #
>Can someone post the picture with gon-san about to smash pitou and he turns around to say something philosophical and edited in, to killlua?

And now someone else posts it every thread for some reason. Maybe they're being helpful, maybe they're just shitposting.

Anyway I'll ask once more and I'll be very specific

So you remember the scene before gon throws his fucking arm into pitou? Gon looks at killua with tears in his eyes. And this picture was edited to where Gon-San said something like" don't cry" and I don't remember the rest but it sounded like something jesus said to his disciples before he went to the cross

Now we've all seen the "gee how come _____ let you have two hotdogs meme" or the "killua is cute" or the "endgame right here bros" basically we know that certain threads have shitposts we all remember.

Now this picture was a constant shitpost before the chrollo vs hisoka days

Now I know your Not my personal army, but can everyone juat go through their /hxh/ folders and post Gon-San pics? I don't care if it's the goreinu cat one or the one where killua sees his erection.

Just post them all and maybe one of us we'll realize we have it

I'll agree that was no real hint to bungee gum being used to reanimate the dead but there was still a logic behind it, he used it to give himself CPR. Having magic rubber gum palpitate your heart is essentially no different than some guy pressing down your chest.

>random woman running through dark continent screaming "KILL ME KILL ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP IGNORING ME"
>solo clearing the dark continent

Gon and Ging

Its full of aggressive godlike monsters dude.

And not all of them seem to deal with their prey with killing. What if the creepy plant thing makes her its bitch?

Good End

what plant thing? the virus?

O

O

You don't seriously think this piss weak nen could kill someone like Meruem do you?

I'm thinking if you utterly destroy her body then she won't comeback.

Well, here's how it works.
The nen beast has a power level. It's strong, so it can take on most humans, but ultimately it's not some kind of Nasushit "reverse causality because I said so." They don't automatically die. They get attacked by a strong monster. If they're stronger than the monster, the nen beast fails.

Exactly, not an asspull, because as you probably know, asspull doesn't mean strong ability, neither does it mean unbalanced, neither does it mean convoluted, that's why they have their own names. An asspull is when you write yourself into a corner and then do something that makes no sense in context to escape said complication. In this case this is whitin what we can expect from Nen, her ability had yet to be shown, and there was no particuarly unbreachable situation on the plot that could only be solved by this.

See, we can all learn to use words properly if we try. Thanks for your help user.

>ITT newfags who don't know what "asspull" means

What happened to the guys body? Did it get melted down or something?

Brion, the sphere thing