Raildex

Baseball with Seiri?
Soccer with Itsuwa?
Volleyball with Teitoku?
I cannot wait any longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume6_Chapter_4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qs0mPD11gEw
dengekionline.com/gdfes2018/live_streaming/#contents
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for one true guy

Kill yourself

Seiri a puff-muff, A PUFFY MUFFIN
Itsuwa a cute, A CUTE
Kakine a shit, A SHIT

Ded or Alive: Extreme Beach Kakine when?

Nah, I want zombie-slaying with Mikoto!

So her killing Niang and Neph with the AAA?

>wanting to play baseball

That’s dumb and boring. Zombies are gay and overdone.

How would that be balanced in any way?
>just cut them into pieces with an iron sand tornado
>just burn them all to charcoal

It fine with a cute girl

Who said it was supposed to be balanced? It obviously depends on the number of zombies...

>High Priest, Niang Niang, Nepthys, Zombie and Persophone are all death related
>Nuada and Tezcatlipoca are war related
>Forgotten God and Chimera are ?????

>Fucks up the world
>Takes out his anger on some pious folks and their kind priest
Why is Kyousuke such a shit?

Nuada is like irish Odin

You’d need like thousands of zombies before it might be pushing her. And that would only work if she’s retarded and just stands around blasting everything. She has 3 dimensional movement with magnetism so she would literally never be in danger at any point as long as she isn’t a brain dead retard.

>shock shit
>magnet your way to the rooftop of a building when you start getting tired
>make sure the only passage to you is locked and rest
>go out and kill more zombies with literally no sense of danger due to range and superior movement

Really thrilling adventure. Even fucking Accel would have been a better choice since he has a time limit and would have to rely on his gun (until he just says fuck it and goes wings).

Gentlemen, how do we kill the magic gods?

Kamisato took care of it already

Two of those whores came back already

Kakinefag got two sexts. Is something big truly happening for Kakine in the near future?

I'd still prefer Grand Theft Shiage.

Hes gonna get his shitpost on the mobage at most

Kamikoto>Aiwass>Aleister>Magic Gods

He's making a comeback next arc, expect more dark matter shenanigans.

They are sex related

Yeah, he's gonna job to Mikoto

His first thing amounted to a single shitpost in the manga. His second was six 2s. I’m not too worried. Fuck, KamiKuro has two sexts and we haven’t seen anything on it

What did he do now?

The "killing things that resemble humans" will wear her down psychologically, even more so if a clone becomes a zombie

KamiKuro keeps being showcased by the devs in the mobage. Like we’re on the third instance of it showing up. Kamachi just won against the designer of VO with team KamiKuro.

The clones aren’t going to turn either because they have perfect communication, electric powers to scale walls, and assault riffles.

KamiKuro will get the first doujins of the year

this is dumb.

Faggot

He's going to job to Mikoto (again) and then die permanently.

And casual Vento will come out this year!

>scale walls
They are Level 2, they cant do that
>assault rifles
Sure but they are not Rambo with infinite ammo

Kamikoto already got that

They are level 3, they can. They have a decent amount of ammo and they have perfect coordination with multiple eyes. They’d do fine if they sleep in shifts and stagger their arms/powers

No it didn’t?

Do you think any of the Misaka clones keep tabs on Touma?

All of them except for 19090.

>being watched by third rate clones of a third rate esper
Accelerator should have killed the original and the clones

>being watched by literally no one, ever, because you're a waste of space
Accelerator should have finished the jobber.

But he practically did. He couldn't have known they scooped the remains up and stuck them in a fridge

>Blood Sign starting in Australia
I wonder if Kamachi hates writing about Japan now

Have we ever saw a clone or level 3 electromaster climb walls?

I mean, if you can shoot a decent amount of electricity, magnetizing yourself shouldn't be a problem.

I thought the clones are level 2, LO is level 3 and Worst is level 4

I feel like we have

Most clones are level 2, SOME are Level 3, like LO

I think they started at level 2 but upgraded to 3 via combat experience stimulating their growth or something like that. Pretty sure they were level 3s by the time Touma came into the picture.

The clones are listed as 2-3, not including LO.

Kakine really is the Number One.
It's time to bring something truly revolutionary in his name.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume6_Chapter_4

>atleast 50,000 volts of electric potential
I’d say they could easily magnetize themselves to stick to walls, they just probably can’t Spider-Man like Mikoto

From my understanding, the clones would be Level 2 individually, but being hooked into the Network raises them to 3 because of shared processing power, like with Level Upper but better.

It's okay to be number 2. Even as a number 2 I can help innocent people and defenseless little girls who call for help.

One guy spinoff when?

>Kakinefag's conciousness is starting to split
>yfw we get a Beetle Poster

You see Kakineposter he'll never be a rank above Accel - not because he's truly THE TRUE NUMBER ONE LATENT ACCELFAG, but cause you constantly shitpost the crap out his potential with corrupt meme magick. Simply put you're just jinxing him with your faulty gets and lies. What did you accomplish? You just made a shitpost into idol Accel, is this something to be proud of?
Think about it - Your. Subconsciousness. Doesn't. Accept. Kakine. As. The. True. Number. One. Obviously because you're just the same as your idol - a latent Accelfag.

That's the spirit.

You already got that though

Yeah it did.

I don't think THE TRUE NUMBER ONE latent kakinefag should be speaking to me about this. Your. Subconsciousness. Does. Accept. Kakine. As. The. True. Number. One.
Drill it in your head main consciousness, as Kakine will soon to Accelerator forcibly.

Кстати в ранобэ не упоминается откуда эсперы берут энергию на свои сверхспособности? Они там что закон сохранения энергии на хую вертят?

You've gotten a little bit of a big head lately Accelearraper, but the position of the Number One is truly Kakine, and falsely labelled on you.

Esper zombies then.

All male characters are bros.
All female characters are whore pieces of shit.

I'm not sure what this says, but there appears to be something about cocks and how they generate superpowers?
Sure why not?

Get on the game and enjoy your free shit

tag with Mugino

5 million downloads reached

> 5 million
It clearly says 10 million.

Don't try to explain something you can't read user.

10 million is the final stage of those rewards

Now i know why hiragana is necessary.

That's chinese.

Sorry, I only glanced at it quickly.

>Throwing his dad between the man's wife and ex-wife as a distraction
Maxwell is right, Satori really is the worst

youtube.com/watch?v=Qs0mPD11gEw

>Persophone
>Death related
How? Isn't her legend just that she was invited to hell and at a little fruit and has to go there. I don't why she has the ice spell when it was her mom that stopped spring because she was mad.

I can't wait for those 8 kazakiri usb

>5.3 USB
Now I feel teased.

just don't do the dumb thing and roll now, she's a super rare character

Which is why Chinese is harder. Its basically kanji, and ONLY kanji which is absolute bullshit.

so what are these new contest in the update. I apparently already have a 100 of whatever it is in both contest. It's one with mikoto in a shrine maiden outfit.

veteran player stuff, one is when you created your account and the other is how many days you played

based

Kamikoto is good for the heart!

Retarded shipfags like you getting their hearts crushed is best for the heart

Stop spamming.

I already did that dumb thing, but I luckily have a lot saved up. I want Freda more anyways

This year there will be no Dengeki Bunko Spring Festival, however, DB will have a stage at the Dengeki Games Festival where it will announce the latest information about its animes. They will also reveal the project to celebrate their 25th anniversary for the 2018 fiscal year. It's probably a new anime.

Plus, streaming can be viewed on YouTube and Nicovideo.

dengekionline.com/gdfes2018/live_streaming/#contents

You're god damn right