mega.nz/#F!OQwx1DYA!1c0Dkm1VfOPpthg6etuU4g

>Witch on the Holy Night
nyaa.si/view/943509

>it's another "screeching secondary" thread

>It's another "NFL show requires previous knowledge of the football" episode

This is how you sound

>reading Kara no Kyoukai and Fate/Zero instead of watching the anime
Why?

>I started watching this show from season 2 why the fuck didn't they recap the whole franchise for me?

Maybe because he's not retarded, at least for FZ.

>actually watching the Zero anime despite it butchering so many things
For what purpose?

But anons, I liked Fate/Zero, what else did it need?

What keeps me away from the Fate series is Nasu's rape fetishism that's always lurking in the background and apparently in the foreground in the new movies.

If Type-Moon didn't want "secondaries" they wouldn't have done or authorized anything past the original VN, and you are not special because you read this particular VN. There's any number of other things where you are the "secondary."

Read the LE, dumbfuck.

>Nasu's rape fetishism that's always lurking in the background
Never read Tsukihime

And also yes I know "normal" people all have a rape fetish and I'm the odd one out for not having, so don't bother pointing that out.

>it's a "butthurt secondary" post
I'm tired of these reruns.

>not wanting to feel like a giant sex organ ready to climax

>What keeps me away from the Fate series is Nasu's rape fetishism that's always lurking in the background and apparently in the foreground in the new movies.

Don't take the bait bros

Thanks for the laugh

>It's another type moon show

>It's another "Butthurt Secondary is mad that people are calling him a retard like they should" post

TM is shit anyway.
Except the KnK movies.

>add shitty Rin filler
>rush the fuck out of some of the very most important parts at the end
And that's not mentioning the outright incompetent directing in several scenes like Kiritsugu vs Kotomine, Kariya choking Aoi and Kariya's death in front of Sakura.

I doubt you can understand KnK if you dont have Nasulore knowledge

Come on man, the fight in the Bat-cave was hilarious

The anime is better than the LN. prove me wrong.

>not liking Kiritsugu vs Kotomine
Stopped reading there

I cant

Just read the VN. It's not that hard.

The ridiculous backdrop just made it feel like a test sakuga showcase or something instead of a desperate final battle. Them fighting in a sea of fire is iconic.

Why did they change it?

Doesn't Saber Alter almost appear at the end of Fate/Zero?

where my don't even like kara no kyoukai but are doing the knk event just to get shiki bros @

If a show is not directly connected to another then it should not require you to have seen the other show, otherwise it's bad writing. Skipping a long, complete explanation is understandable but having no explanation at all is garbage writing. It's not Nasu's fault, it's whoever wrote the anime's.

>don't even like kara no kyoukai
But user, everyone likes Kara no Kyoukai

>anime's
You being a brainlet is your own fault.

FateZero novel is better.
Yeah they skipped that too. Saber was supposed to have became Alter after killing lancelot.

KnK 6 is totally butchered by the anime so if you didn't read the LN you have no idea what actually happened.

yes that's kind of how "spin-off"s work, you see how even the name implies it spins off of something else?

>Alter after killing Lancelot
Why? You need grail mud or something similar to make an alter. And there wasn’t any grail mud until Saber was ordered to destroy the grail.

>. Saber was supposed to have became Alter after killing lancelot.
her eyes shone gold as if she was partially Altered but she never made the full jump.

Isn't part of the fun of the Fate universe not knowing shit? I envy the friends I recommend Fate/zero to because they have no idea what's it about.

who the hell cares. that was the worst part.

comparatively, paradox spiral was a hell of a lot better in the anime. And the ost greatly sets the mood in ways the LN never could.

For Mirai Fukuin, I'd definitely say the LN is the way to go since knowing Meruka's identity/age (which they blatantly show in the anime) spoils things a bit.

Honestly, if you've lurked Sup Forums long enough, you should be able to start Fate from pretty much any point and know what's going on well enough.

if you've lurked Sup Forums long enough, you would have read the vn 10 years ago

TOUKO A BEST. I WANNA CUDDLE AND SMOKE SHITTY CIGARETTES WITH HER ALL DAY

>implying DEEN requires previous knowledge
>implying Last Encore requires previous knowledge
>implying Zero requires previous knowledge
>implying Apocrypha requires previous knowledge
>implying KnK requires previous knowledge
>implying the Tsukhime anime requires previous knowledge
>implying UBW movie or show requires previous knowledge
>implying Carnival Pha- Okay you're right but a secondary does not deserve to behold the majesty of the best TM show
>Implying Grand Order OVAs require previous knowledge
>Implying Emiya Cooking requires previous knowledge

Have you ever considered you are just pretty dumb OP?

>tfw i have a rape fetish but no computer i can use for the vn

>implying you need a computer the VN

Not only will it run on the shittiest pc, it's also been emulated for another engine for android.

It was literally made for system of the early 2000's, I'm sure even a fucking cellphone can easely run it

My pc was stuck getting repaired for 2 months (it's under warranty and they apparently make ordering the parts take forever to spite you for using the warranty). I got it back yesterday and despite replacing the motherboard and a fan they hadn't actually fixed the problem so I had to send it back.

So now I'm on an old apple laptop. I guess it's possible to simulate windows but I know nothing about that. Also I have a flip-phone.

>her eyes shone gold as if she was partially Altered but she never made the full jump.

Why not?

>taking pride in reading bottom of the barrel eroge
Holy fucking shit.

>implying Zero requires previous knowledge

Fate/stay night

>implying UBW movie or show requires previous knowledge

Fate route

>implying Carnival Pha- Okay you're right but a secondary does not deserve to behold the majesty of the best TM show

Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, Melty Blood, Fate/stay night and Fate/hollow ataraxia

>bottom of the barrel

I really dont want to play a fighting game, is Melty Blood really important to understand CP?

>it's not shit if a lot of deranged "people" eat it
Sasuga.

>no crazy caster shit
>the bat cave
there you go

So are they going to explain what the fuck is the deal with everything in Extra or am I going to just have to read the wiki like I did to understand the ending to Apoch?

Hollow Ataraxia and whatever tsukihime fandisc introduced Sion is enough

Dude it was very popular has lead to one of the most profitable franchises in the world.

Bottom of the barrel anything doesn't do that because litterally noone touches that shit, it flops and the company goes bankrupt.

Why isn't Fate at the top?

>White Album 2 translation is unlikely to ever be finished

Let me inform the author of 50 shades of shit that it's not actually shit because a bunch of retards love eating it.

If you think 50 Shades of Gray is the bottom barrel of literature, you have not even glimpsed what lies below.

More like
>it's another secondaries making headcanons and proud of them episode

>He watches shitty adaptations of bottom of the barrel eroge
>He believes he's better than the people who read it

From where did you get that idea? KnK movies are perfectly watchable on their own

Zero explains everything from scratch, you don't really need read or watch Fate to understand it. Many people start with Zero.
UBW is also perfecty watchable without prior knowledge, as the first two episodes are basically a giant infodump for newcomers.

>what amounts to like 1/4 the runtime of Movie 5, is essentially a ineligible technobbale about shit like gaias, alayas, roots, counter forces, if you don't know the setting intimately.
>Perfectly watchable on their own.
Uh... Sure?

That's because as far as anime goes Zero is the original, and UBW is the sequel, and not the other way around - it was explicitly made with an expectation that people are coming in straight off of Zero.
If you're an Anime Only Faggot, you SHOULD go Zero>UBW.

>Many people start with Zero.

I feel bad for people who did this and spoiled HF.

You are not gonna understand shit if you start with UBW, like this user said Ufo obviously made UBW like a sequel to Zero, being that a good thing or not

Nasu is a hack and all his stories are poop
the follow fate is for the waifus

I have a couple of friends who started with UBW and they understood everything. They tell you everything you need to know about the war, servants and command spells on the first two episodes.

New guide for newfags:
>play Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night
>watch sutajio din-san and THE VOID
>drop everything else
>trigger the carnival phantasm and Sup Forums memelords

I promise you 2 hours of anime didn't cover "everything" in a 50 hour long VN full of infodumps.

Reminder that every single minute of the 40-60 hours it takes for your illiterate ass to read the fucking VN is justified by the last two days of Heaven's Feel alone

>you don't know what Avalon is, making Shirou's asspulls incomprehensible
>you don't know who Irisviel is, making Illya's back story incomprehensible
>you don't know what Saber's motivations are, making her decision to let Shirou fight Archer incomprehensible
If you take all the things you need to know from the Fate route + all the things added from Zero by Ufo, there are just too many things that you won't understand. Your friends either have low standards or are speed watchers.

I know user, I did my work and read the visual novel years ago.
Those are the kind of things secondaries don't care about. You can start with UBW and still understand what's happening because secondaries don't care for why Shiro has healing powers, or what Illya backstory is or why Saber didn't stop them. Its ok as long as they get the basic plot.
>Your friends either have low standards
They enjoy SAO

Illya's mother isn't mentioned even once in the VN, Irisveil has almost nothing to do with Illya's actions in F/SN. The Einzberns blamed everything on Kiritsugu.

>all the things added from Zero by Ufo
Can you even read user, I'm talking about the anime

UBW is also pretty cool too.
Fate is the only boring route because its basically a big "tutorial" about how shit works but then it picks up the pace.

yet another reason to tell people to read the fucking VN before its prequel.

Well yeah, but we were talking about anime-only fags

Every route has some cool stuff, even Fate.
Heaven's Feel is just nuts from start to finish. I can't wait to see the Zerofag tears when Gil gets bodied.

I hope Ufo doesn't go full Gilfag pandering and decide to extend Gil's death to be some kind of badass fight instead of a one sided curbstomp like they did with Lancer vs Hassan.

You know there's no way they are not gonna do exactly that

I mean, it wasn't completely one-sided. He skewers her first and then the Shadow jumps him while she's bleeding out on the ground. The Shadow even panics and tries to eat him as fast as possible because it's afraid his ego will overpower it.

it unironically has better writing than any shitty "romance" anime, manga or LN you can name

>I saw a sequel/spin-off of something I know nothing about and couldn't quite follow it
Are you retarded?

How much autism do you need to fully enjoy Type Moon works

Agree with this. Fate Stay Night probably my First & Last VN i ever played. Its really good.

Lancer vs Hassan in the movie was worth it though, I like how the latter was struggling but used his knowledge of the shadow to beat Lancer.

Will ufotable gonna have balls to animate Shinji rapes Sakura (then he gets stabbed with a pencil in HF 2 ?

I felt like it was too over the top even for Fate. I personally enjoyed Rider vs Hassan a lot more despite being shorter.

>What keeps me away from the Fate series is Nasu's rape fetishism that's always lurking in the background and apparently in the foreground in the new movies.
This was one of my primary hangups with the VNs. Icky

what is so hard to understand about fate?

That's when kiritsugu ordered her destroy the grail.