What does Sup Forums think of the Persona 4 anime adaptation?

What does Sup Forums think of the Persona 4 anime adaptation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFx-TTlj6Og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's okay. Golden is garbage

it is good and the ost is 10/10

It's the exact same as the game besides OPs/EDs so that isn't really something to credit the anime with

The protagonist was the best part of the show

Better than Golden.

Yu was such a fucking dick and I love him youtube.com/watch?v=eFx-TTlj6Og

I haven't finished Persona 3 yet.....ahg.....I"m kind of sick of the gameplay and being stuck in the tower (maybe I should go complain on Sup Forums though)

aside from the QUALITY, it made a decent add-on to the game and gave brotag some character

A shitty version of Digimon Tamers. I hate how the cast just stand in the back and don't fight.

It's one of those anime where I felt like 90% of the jokes landed, which is rare.

How will the P5 protag even compare?

I have a feeling P5 The Animation will be more dark and serious then P4 The Animation was, so he probably won't

Never watched Golden, how was it?

The CHAD Narukami
The virgin Ren

Saved by the decision to have Yu be a massive weirdo yet a chad at the same time. I hope they do the same with P5 and have his character be all the witty dialogue options.

Literally not worth watching unless you give a fuck about Marie Sue. Worse animation, literally the same thing again somehow done worse - it's inferior in almost every aspect. Watch the original P4 anime and the True End episode and you're good to go.

But did he fuck his velvet lady?

Door-kun can't fuck anything at the moment

Yu is te best.

Gotcha

Too many chies.

You what mate

Thats what you'd think, but Nyx is right behind that door, and Elizabeth keeps making Erebus fuck off every time it shows up so there's no reason he can't take a break every once in a while and fuck some life into her. Hell Nyx would welcome it considering Door-kun is a magnet for both bitches and death.

for some reason i really didn't like this whole scene

Worst Persona game and worst Persona anime.

Rise a slut

The best slut

>dub
I'm not saying it's bad but it doesn't sound good, either.

Ignore the plebs, watch it as extra content if you liked P4. It also has better OP and ED

I liked it. Golden anime was an abomination. No wonder nobody wants to spend any money dubbing that shit.

P4 The Animation > P3 Movies > P4 The Golden Animation >>>>>> P5 The Daybreakers

Like all A-1 stuff all their shitty QUALITY things were fixed in blu ray

I straight up didnt like persona 3. Tartarus is a massive repetitive grind fest but i didnt care for the story.

I sure am glad they brought back Tartarus for P5

P3 movies had their issues, but I really liked them.

there is actually no reason to finish P3 first, since the stories are completely independent of each other

>Time to button mash
His portrait in game alone makes him an impossibly smug asshole, Yu won't be able to dream of achieving these levels of smugness if they do it right.

It was fun, just skip golden

This would be the one situation where I can live with the dub, seeing how you're already used to the seiyuus because of the game.

fpbp

>Jap Dub doesn't have Yu and Adachi voiced by the same person
That alone cinches the english dub.

I've never played Persona, but I liked both the Persona 3 movies and the Persona 4 anime. I especially liked the soundtrack of both.
Definitely looking forward to the Persona 5 anime, too.