Important question

>The trust between partners has a direct influence on the handling [of a Franxx]
If that's true, would it be possible to have a /u/ Franxx? Like if two lesbians were piloting?
More importantly what would that even look like? Would they be scissoring or some shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jCg-tHWHFV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With 2 guys it would be anal.

That's a good question. Maybe for two lesbo's it would be a facesitting set up?

I think they might be using guy-girl pairings for certain reasons that would keep them under their control rather that exactly because it's the only way it would work. Not like it would matter since it seems most Franxx pilots die before adulthood.

>/u/
Every. Time. Don't you guys ever get tired of this?

>would it be possible to have a /u/ Franxx?
No. Women hate each other.

Retarded OP BTFO

No, degeneracy is wrong. Back to your containment board.

Christianity is a bastardization to Greek ideals of aesthetics and athletics. I seriously have had it with you monotheists who ran Europe to the ground for centuries.

No.

Are you so desperate, are you retarded?

That's what I think too. The guy-girl thing is entirely bullshit and is just to keep the gay away

>/u/
Thats like the most boring and insipid shit in the universe

Thank goodness.

It can be anal with boy/girl too.

wtf is this anime lmao i'm interested

If you want more non hetero sexual pairing in robutts, watch Godannar
>team USA is team lesbians
>team UK is team incest
>team Russia is team BDSM with guy on the receiving end
>team China and team Japan are team vanilla
>team ??? is team pedo

I just marathoned all 4 episodes. Ho le fack. I know this is Trigger's thing but it still gets me everytime.

I love how the show takes itself so seriously but its so easy to laugh at the absurdity. Fucking genius really.

Can the degenerates please go back to their appropriate containment boards

Darling the FranXX it's airing right now marathon that shit immediately

nani

A fanfic Franxx?

All they need to pilot is holding handles, I don't see why a girls couldn't do it.

>Blaming religion for the failure of EU's leaders
If you niggers weren't sucking the Jewish dick then maybe it wouldn't have happen. I for once hope you niggers get raped to death in the near future by your immigrants.

Shush shush, back to the containment board with you.

youtu.be/jCg-tHWHFV0

In b4 the "9's" is an all male squad

>The mech are called FranXY

The 9's aren't a squad, they are the numbers going from 001( maybe even 000) to 009 so basically the single digits, the most skilled pilots.
They may be like 002 and have a double digit partner, nothing is forcing them to ride with each other.

Team lesbians had the butch one taking testosterone supplements though, which ended up backfiring hard later on.

You do get Shizuru and Mila piloting together later on though.

There must be some yuri method, otherwise how can Ikuno's lesbian lust be resolved?

I would have to ask for the source.

Are you the same yurifag that shitposts in the Franxx threads?
They state some weird bullshit about negative and positive waves and allude to the male-female relationship of those birds. I'm guessing that necessitates a boy and girl. If it doesn't then I don't see why a boy and a boy or girl and a girl couldn't pilot them.

But it's a hetbait show.