Amazon Preorder Stalker

It is over. KyoAni found a way.

***,457位 (***,844pt) [*,**0予約] 2018年05月02日 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Violet Everclassic BD2
***,464位 (***,392pt) [*,**6予約] 2018年05月30日 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Darling in the Flop BD2

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av19152328/#reply619815725
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh no

>That minimal difference with new Darlifra ep airing soon
Violet everflop is finished

This is a new low even for stalker threads
Congrats OP

bilibili.com/video/av19152328/#reply619815725

KyoAni enjoying all that $$$. Meanwhile, the certain A-1 show is banned in China.

Silly comment. Franxx fags are btfo every week.

It's up to #381 now though; however, Franxx is at #336.

Pathetic though how both shows were shilled so much, and yet they're both being beaten by YC, i7, Emiya, Karakoi, Sora Yori, CCS, Overlord, and Devilman Crybaby.

Why is it banned?

>salesfags discussing what flop flopped harder

Yeah yeah see you tomorrow when they switch places again.

The Chinese views keep decreasing. You don't even know how much money from the streaming services Kyoani will get.

Pathetic is shilling for BD1, while both shows are already past 4th episode. Only Franxx BD one is ranked higher, because it comes with the poster. Meanwhile the rest is not.

Not that Amazon ratings matter much with KyoAni as it has own online shop and Amazon bonuses are not the best this season compared to Animate and rest. But still pleasant humiliating Darlingbros.

It wasn't banned, it was apparently down due to trolling and fanbase wars.

A popular reviewer on Bilibili made few comments about how it can be offencive to women, and then some blogger reported it to SARFT. Thus the platform it was aired at, self sensored by removing Franxx and Slow Start (for whatever reason).

Chinese Darling fans went mad and started reporting everything, in hope stuff like Overlord and Citrus would get banned too - but so far no effect.

>KyoAni shop
Here we go again. Even if they do sell through there, the sales numbers (which aren't reported by Oricon) are probably insignificant anyway.

Let's face it: I like KyoAni, but so far, VEG is looking like a sales disappointment. It won't be an actual flop (unlike maybe Phantom World), but it seems like the discs sales won't live up to the high expectations for the show.

>keep decreasing
>image litterally shows it is the most highly rising episode this week and total views already at almost 19 mlns
Go be retarded somewhere else.

Source: Your ass. Whataver makes you sleep better.

It's tiring having this thread every single day.

Why are KyoAnus fans not mentioning the multitude of other shows doing better than Violet Evergarden and only mentioning Franxx?

Is it a coping mechanism?

Can we just exile all VEG and franxxfags to /trash/ please?

At episode 1 VEG was far more popular than Overlord on Bilibili. However, since it's popularity is decreasing, overlord gets a lot more views in newest episodes in same amount of time.

B-but muh shop! Muh Netflix! Muh chink streamin bucks!

This is only happening because VEG is airing. If there was no VEG, we'd be having Stalker threads at most once a week, with such threads barely hitting bump limit, if ever.

Like last season we had weekly threads, and they barely reached 100 posts each. KyoAni shows are pretty much the only thing that fuels Stalker threads these days.

Pretty sure those are just shitposting falseflaggers: most VEGfags here probably don't even care about DitF unless they're watching both shows (like me).

Pretty much. VEG is getting BTFO by Yuru Camp and Pop Team Epic.

The most popular shows this season by objective measure of most massive polls done to date are: Ramen Daisuki and Death March

Because people generally think these two will sell the most for this season and both flopping miserably, which is funny

>Poputepipikku Vol.1, BD 3,680, DVD 594
Where did all the epic hype go teammates?

Trigger hasn't had a high-selling show since KLK.

OH NONONONO

Darling finally getting in the franx after 3 underwhelming episodes saved it from total humiliation, but now its back to routine and the bonus in BD1 does not apply to rest anymore

It was released too early user.

It is not like it stopped selling so it is not a final number. Its very very good result at this point. The real number will only be available much later with Oricon.

It'll have good legs. The first volume is still in the top 100.

But this show is mostly A-1 and another anime did by the director sold 25k

>kyoanus fans shitposting and doing damage control

Pretty sure it's actually falseflaggers or at most a small but vocal minority. Most KyoAnifags tend to be calm.

Will Nishigori get fired this time?

It is over, Darlingbros!

What the fuck? How is it even possible to get your mouth that wide? Shit hurts.

Total like 15 animators worked on VEG so far.

Over 30 studios on Franxx. How will Aniplex ever recover?

>30 studios
what?

>VEG falseflaggers and Franxx falseflaggers using various red herrings just to outshitpost the other
>Both conveniently ignoring that both shows are losing to other shows anyway

Was this "rivalry" a mistake?

These threads should be banned until the season is over, Never read so much nonsense in my life.

Outsourcing everything, like usual for Aniplexx and Trigger. KLK was no different.

A-1 Pictures
ABC Animation
APPP
Asahi Production
D-COLORS
DEFA
FAI International
FINE COLORs
Graphinica
Graphinica
Kagura
Kagura
LIDEN FILMS Kyoto Studio
LIDEN FILMS Osaka Studio
PRA
Paint:
Phoenix Animation
Reboot
SILVER LINK.
Sakura Create
Satelight
Signal.MD
Snow Light Staff
Snowdrop
Studio Elle
Studio Lings
Studio Live
Studio Mu
Studio Ribla
Tatsunoko Production
Trigger
WHITE FOX
Zero-G
acca effe
ingresA
ufotable
xenron

Stalker threads aren't so bad/so numerous when there isn't a KyoAni show airing. That's why such threads during the last three seasons were so dead.

There isn't even a rivalry in the first place. Franxx posters just post about stupid shit regarding the show and make too many threads about it. Violet Evergarden posters just use stalker points as a way to make the show relevant to themselves because their isn't really anything to talk about about in regards Violet Evergarden besides it animation. It's a straightforward show without any real twists because you already know what the main character goal is and what the show is trying to show about how the main characters get to that end point regarding the goal.

Do you think they all sit in a circle and draw the frames one by one?

They certainly are not working for free.

this.

>*51,926 *,*51,926 Darling in the FranXX Vol.1

And is 3 days

VEG is bound to break into top 10 with its next episode. This show is a masterpiece that will change the industry forever, it deserves all the sales.

Why is there such an obsession with sales figures here? No one on Sup Forums even spends a dime on anime.

Peep that rock bottom Citrus

>he did not mortgage his house to bet on who will be the winner in this season anime race
ha ha

Because success can determine if something will get a continuation or something in a similar vein?

practice sucking huge cocks everyday

Not in VEG and Franxx case. Franxx is already two cour and zero chance of continuation, while VEG would S2 or/and moies it even if it flops completely because KyoAni promoting LN and stuff (successfully by the way)

Then something similar, as I said.

Does the LN even sell well? Last I recall only the Free LNs sell decently, the others don't even rank. Apparently, most of their LNs aren't even sold in the usual bookstores (can confirm, I've been to Japan a few times and in the bookstores I go to, they tend to have LNs but almost never the KA Esuma ones).

Are either of them going to have English subs on the BDs?

That is some HIDEOUS art what the fuck

They got the background spot on, at least in VEGs case.

What's wrong user?
Don't love BIORET-chan?

to be honest everything but the faces are amazing - could be really great.

>beginners guide to drawing anime

i'll never get this threads.

What BDs this season are going to have english subs?

Are BDs really that important? Anime seems to have the most retarded and outdated business model if that's the case.

It's because nobody cares about the weird jewish backdoor deals between publishers, chinese money, or merchandise sales, because there's no official numbers for them and thus you can't shitpost about it.

What's with all these Violet/02 crossovers anyway? Chink fanbase wars must be fucking hilarious.

There are numbers for manga and LNs.

Try checking a tsundere thread once in a while.

as a fan of both it's pretty great

Anime works in production committees. BDs have only ever been one part of a source of revenue, and the only reason they get so much focus is that we have good estimates for them.

Why don't you post the rest of stalker so we can see how shit both series are doing compared to yuru camp?

I've seen it reported that Darling manga sold 150,000 copies.

Is that good or not?

It's a big number.

>***,*35位/***,*34位 ◎ (**1,795 pt) [*,*62予約] 2018/03/28 ゆるキャン△ 1 [Blu-ray]
>***,293位/***,351位 (***,557 pt) [*,**4予約] 2018/04/25【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
>***,590位/***,517位 (***,694 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/04/04 ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン1 [Blu-ray]

Probably doesn't help the story involves a heavily authoritarian government run by a military junta which has more or less enslaved the protagonists. The central two of which wasn't freedom from under its yoke.

I would not be surprised if the SJW angle is just a pretense.

>Can we just exile all Stalker threads, sales threads, VEG and franxxfags to /trash/ please?
fixt

Not even. Fuckin LN and bootleg merch have more relevance.

Both fans are like
>The other anime is shit but it has a good heroine.

Yuru Camp fucking crushing it. Can't beat the Bun.

>Yuru Camp vol1 BD final estimate: 5,184 - 6,907
>EMIYA cooking vol1 BD final estimate: 8113
>CCS vol1 BD final estimate: 5,511
>Franxx vol1 BD final estimate: 5,708
>Overlord vol1 BD final estimate: 4,085 - 7,380
>Yorimoi vol1 BD final estimate: 3,637
>VEG vol1 BD final estimate: 3,680
>--------------------------------------------------
>beyond saving zone

>VEG flopped
You guys aren't this stupid right?

Honestly they used to be and stil are to smaller shows like Yuru Camp and PTE.
But if a show manages to be very popular in China or manages to get a netflix deal, then they don't really matter.

Using this season as an example, VEG and Devilman already started it pretty much already paid for. Anything they get from BD sales and chink paid views is basically profit already.

Yuru Camp and PPTE are commercials, neither was expected to explode. The show that relies on disc sales this season is Yorimoi.

This is incredibly stupid, posting the ANN link because you don't clearly understand the flow of anime production. sasuga VEGtards.

None

They are not. But how else would anons compete in censored black block size otherwise?

>shitposting anime beaten me!
>anime about camping beaten me!
>isekai skeleton anime beaten me!
>fate franchise beaten me (again!)
>gay idol shit beaten me!

>but it's okay because i just beaten trash anime about robots!
>i-i find a way!

How is it, being a asslicking fan of cheap outsourced to korean and litterally manufactured shit where every aspect of production is hastily forged in attempt to scramble to failed schedule crap?

Being KyoAni fan i would never understand indeed.

You IRC guys should at least coordinate better

Is that the pedophile that went to jail and liked eating shit?

293位 (***,557 pt) [*,**4予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
467位 (**1,099 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/04 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン 1 (第1巻のみ特典:L版ブロマイド + 全巻購入特典:「LPサイズディスク収納ケース」引換シリアルコード付) [ VIOLET EVERGARDEN ] [Blu-ray]

>VEG new episode out since 24H
>can't even beat FranXX

KyoAni BTFO

>go full discount and bonus on Amazon preorder
>still cant really beat VEG despite VEG sales already for two week migrating to KyoAni shop and other platforms
Sasuga, Franxx!

VEG don't even sell 4k Hahahaha

>showing such deep comprehention of Stalker and how preorders works
As expected of Sup Forums crossboarders Franxx fags not learning anything from Hyouka

Nice Sup Forums edit retard, go back to your home board

I hope there will never be a season with Trigger and Kyoani shows at the same time again.