Stupid Cute Love Shit

Gonna be doing some storytimes as we approach Valentine's day.

First up: Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjou

The phrase is "stupidly adorable love shit" and Shinobu-chan is exactly that.

I used to use "stupidly cute love shit" though I do acknowledge the original shoujo dumps used adorable.

...I hate this trope.

I was just wondering why we hadn't had these in so long. Thanks, OP.

I got lazy and started doing berserk dumps. Then got lazy with that and just stopped.

Why do these kind of stories always have generic GoodBoy McNiceGuy with short black hair as the MC? They made the girl as quirky as possible while making the male lead as bland as possible.

It's easier to write and draw. And it's easier to self-insert.

were you inspired by me posting about it in the kyougaku koukou no genjitsu thread or is it a cool coincidence?

same reason shoujo has plain girl getting hit on by rich assholes, they know their audience

Really weird coincidence. I actually checked in Fireden if anyone has posted it and was surprised it was actually mentioned so recently.

I just found it with using the tag Female lead is in love tag.

good stuff, I'm betting a bunch of anons will hop on this. looking forward to seeing what else you have in store

It's finished but it'd be nice for some people to at least check it out.

>Search in fireden
>6 results

Stumbled on this manga a few weeks ago and I don't even remember how. I'm glad more people will get to enjoy it.

Awwwwwwww.

user I want you to know you're a godsend. Keep dumping dude I love this. Also yfw no ninja gf ;_;

Thanks, user. I'll try to finish as much as I can.