Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GgAodetbmg
youtube.com/watch?v=TId9wOTXmM0
youtube.com/watch?v=GBS8Tz8UL2E
youtube.com/watch?v=FeUsKfeMOeM
youtube.com/watch?v=aU6tUclEMrg
comfy.moe/kryrfj.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can already hear the smooching sounds. L-lewd.

Hope we'll see this smile.

Some screen from the episode. This one is just before the KISS, when Yuzu is crying.

Shou and Yuzu taking some groceries.

Mei looks soft

Ah, not sure in fact it's before the kiss, maybe the scene before Mei tries to pressure Yuzu into sex. Because in the manga, she has two ponytails.

I like that they're having Yuzu change hairstyle so often. Nice touch.

>mfw this will be the episode that's gonna fucking break the animeonly fags

Why do you think Yuzu can't stop thinking about her? She's too soft.

Not as good as "The Rose of Versailles", but not as subtle either.

7/10
made me revisit yurimanga.net

Mei's delicious squishy titties.

There's also Matsuri.

Worst girl

Yeah it's definitely the Mei pressuring Yuzu into sex scene, look at the clothes Yuzu is wearing

Summary
>芽衣の父親である藍原翔の突然の帰国。初対面の柚子は驚きながらも、芽衣が学園のために頑張っていることを翔に力説する。 しかし無言のまま、戸惑うように翔から視線を逸らしていた芽衣は「やめて!」と叫ぶのだった。そんな娘に対し翔は「もう学院には戻らない」と告げる。 逃げるように部屋へ入る芽衣に何も言えなかった柚子は、その夜、改めて芽衣に声を掛ける。

Gimme translation, nipposter

Nothing we don't already know.
>Shou returns
>says he can't go back to the school
>distressed Mei
>Yuzu is proactive

>Nobody watching Gakuen Babysitters

Fuck sake Japan stop being such virgins.

>学園ベビーシッターズ
>251 Watchers
It's at #32.

>AIHARA YUZU!

Yuzu and Mei doing some promo for YH's comics.
youtube.com/watch?v=0GgAodetbmg
youtube.com/watch?v=TId9wOTXmM0
youtube.com/watch?v=GBS8Tz8UL2E
youtube.com/watch?v=FeUsKfeMOeM
youtube.com/watch?v=aU6tUclEMrg

Yuzucchi!

Contain your lust, Yuzu.

STUPID JERK dear god why
comfy.moe/kryrfj.webm

Saburouta forashadowed it chapters ago, so i can’t wait to see how Mei will handle this.

Why do you do this?

Best girl, Himeko did nothing wrong.
At least she will get a better girl in the long run

>"Meimei is totes my best friend"
>Doesn't know she has moved apartments and gotten a new mother and sister

Himeko a dumb lesbian, even dumber than Yuzu

Sour grapes.

All seem to point to a resolution with Mei and Yuzu being together.
This foreshadowing, plus Matsuri seeming to step back from the mess, Mei breaking down at the end of chapter 35 and the author's last word of volume 7, that 'Mei and Yuzu should firmly hold each other hands to get past any difficulties together'.

I'd like that but a flat break up at first could happen anyway.

To share the pain.

Yes. Also, Saburouta keep talking about their happy future.

>mfw she kills ends it by just offing them Romeo and Juliet style

Yuzu smart

Just adding something. The "please pray" isn't in the Japanese version. In fact, all four last volume have the same wording in Japanese. "until they reach their future happiness", the volume 8 just had a word lacking, but the "please pray" is not well translated. People could misinterpret it and think there are doubts, which isn't the case.

Well, there's no way she'll throw all her work into the garbage.

Why did they translate it like that? It's misleading.

>Just adding something. The "please pray" isn't in the Japanese version. In fact, all four last volume have the same wording in Japanese. "until they reach their future happiness", the volume 8 just had a word lacking, but the "please pray" is not well translated. People could misinterpret it and think there are doubts, which isn't the case.

This is why I wait for Seven Seas' translations

Don't know, in Japanese, there isn't any mention of praying for something. The author just wrote her usual words of a happy ending. There are few changes from one volume to another, just a transitional word, but the sentence is the same.

Maybe their new translator did his/her own interpretation, but some readers thought the author changed her epilogue and was threatening the idea of a happy ending. Truth is the wording never changed from volume 5 to volume 8.

So this is the Citrus radio show people have been talking about.

No, it's some promotion for Yuri Hime every Sunday when the episode is broadcasted on Tokyo-MX. Every week, a little dialogue between Yuzu and Mei.
Citrus Radio are 20/30 mn long. Not translated.

Seven Seas translations omit things in their translations and localize things to remove Japanese culture things, like gyaru. For example, in volume 5 when Yuzu tells Sara over the phone that Mei hit her with an umbrella, but the Seven Seas version left out the part about her having been hit on the butt. Them removing that makes Sara's flustered reaction make no sense, since Sara thought it meant they were doing something lewd.

The dub for episode 3 was pretty funny. Harumin trying to scissor Yuzu was great. Meanwhile Himeko called Yuzu a bimbo, while Harumin nicknamed Mei as both Ice Queen and President Hardass.

>the Seven Seas version left out the part about her having been hit on the butt.
Why would they ever do that when it's something that happened onscreen?

Seven Seas's translations aren't that great either, sometimes they get it right and sometimes don't. I don't know about Chaosteam though, I heard their translations are kind of bad, so Seven Seas would be good in comparison(?). Citrus is licensed in Spanish and the translation is great, no complains here.

>I don't know about Chaosteam though, I heard their translations are kind of bad
They're OK, or at least no worse than Seven Seas. They might get minor things wrong like in volume 8 when Matsuri said she wouldn't interrupt Mei and Yuzu, when really she was making a callback to her 3P comment and was really saying that she wouldn't join them.

I'm not a man of dubs, but I'm glad you guys are having fun with it.

It can be funny to see how they translate certain things to try to make it more like teenagers in America talking. Plus, alot of people on watch dubs, so it can help fanfictions make more sense to know what version they're referencing.

Why does she look so disgusted? Is mom telling her about guys and girls being together or something?

Nope, she's not disgusted, just perplex cause it's the scene when Ume calls Shou a tsundere and him having difficulties to express his feelings for his daughter.

Why did she do this

This show is so weird

Where are the keychains

She realized Mei got turned on by her breathing on her ear, and realized it was an opportunity to cross a line with Mei like she thought Himeko had done at the time.

Yuuuuzuuuuuuu!

She's a turbo virgin and heard about "it going in her hole" so took a guess that the 'it' refereed to tongue and hole was her ear.

I love Mei!

Mei has been so much better in the anime

I like that they've tried to set Mei up as being a lot more vulnerable and unsure of herself than she is at that point in the manga. It's not until volume 5 of the manga that we really start to see "cute Mei" but cute Mei already seems to be established in the anime and we still haven't finished volume 2.

Yuzu's such a cutie don't you agree?

Her ass is another story though.

Yuzu is the embodiment of everything that's good in the world.

She's also very cute.

My waifu, indeed.

It's fine. Not on Yuzu's level but it's fine.

HQ of the ED CD picture when?

>Meibutt

All the preview stills for tomorow's episode.

I feel bad for anime onlys.

>Wow, that kiss after Mei's dad left must surely mean they'll get together any minute now and we'll get a romance story.

>wft, attack of the childhood friend part 2 - pink haired loli editoin followed by random arc with girls that look like they were pulled out of a different anime series. 10 whole seconds of Yuzu and Mei as a couple. Season 2 or we riot.

I, for one, would welcome a riot.

Citrus is promoted as a yuri romance series, but anime only watchers won't see that, since the anime will stop right before the couple hijinks start. I could leave people with a negative opinion of the series, since the anime will be seen as a ton of teasing for a relationship and then not show it.

Well, Mei's butt has some up and down in the anime. Yuzu's is unmatchable.

Same happened when the chapter came out

Nothing will be worse than how they adapted Sasameki Koto.

I know plenty of people who thought that Matsuri and the twins arcs were anticlimactic after the spark kiss happened. Even some Japanese readers left reviews saying the twins arc felt like filler, so that Yuzu and Mei wouldn't start dating until spring, which is the start of the new school year in Japan.

They can always star the manga, like i did

Not everyone who watches anime has an interest in reading manga.They'll wait to see if a second season is announced.

>filler
Now that you mention it, they really feel like fillers (not bad ones though), because what happens that is so memorable in both arks?
>Twins ark
Yuzu confession and kiss?
>Matsuri ark
nothing

Their fault then

Matsuri when?
Season 2 when?

Matsuri arc has the first real heart to heart chat between Mei and Yuzu, also Yuzu seeing herself as Mei's future wife.

The only important things in the twins arc are Yuzu and Mei getting together, which could've been done ever since the end of volume 2 really. And then there's Mitsuko being teased as the threat of volume 5, which will be an issue since it means the anime will either leave with a sequel hook it might not follow up on, or she'll be omitted and that scene could be removed.

Matsuri is at least a recurring cast member. Her making Mei jealous is what caused Mei to start pursuing Yuzu seriously. And if the volume bonus is any indication, Saburouta wants to play Matsuri's character off of Harumin's which is still an ongoing thing. Plus, where Matsuri blew Yuzu and Mei's secret in volume 9 to the reveal that most of the cast knew about it anyway.

More like, merch when? The fuck is the marketing team doing?

Wasn't that just Yuzu day dreaming?

>Matsuri when?
Teased at the end of tomorrow's episode. Her arc starts next week and will be 3 entire episodes.

>Season 2 when?
Hopefully it even gets one.

It's not like they dropped the manga, right? I know a lot of people who shat on those arcs and now are shitting on the fiance arc, yet they keep buying the manga/reading it for free

Because a bad arc or two doesn't make an entire story shit. Some people are only reading to see if Harumin and Matsuri get together for example.

This is before KISS user. Look at the background, there are letters on the floor. And the angle of Mei's head, looking up towards Yuzu sitting on the bed. Ugh, that look melts my heart.

I wonder how people will react to the last two arcs being 3 full episodes each, since volumes 1 and 2 had separate stories going on.

China loves yuri

So they didn't keep Mei with two ponytails.

Harumins's family seems complicated.

- All women in her family since her grandmother have attended Aihara Academy.
- Harumin went to a regular middle school, but Mitsuko went to middle school with Glasses-senpai, meaning that Mitsuko likely attended Aihara Middle School.
- Her grandmother lives in a not-so-nice house that Harumin lived in during volume 2, since it's closer to the academy.
- Harumin and her grandmother have seemingly moved into the main family house with Mitsuko as of volume 4.
- Harumin's family has some scary people in it.

>scary people
What did Saburota mean with scary people?
Are they assassins, Yakuzas or some shit???

Some of Yuzu's hairstyles weren't the same either. Maybe they didn't want to change Mei's? Or maybe it's a very loose ponytail and the hair tie is below the screenshot.

Maybe she means manipulative and controlling like Mitsuko, or maybe even worse. Cut throat business people I'm guessing.

It seems they're following the manga quite closely from the stills. I really hope they put in some buffer in between Shou's appearance and his leaving because in the manga it was like what, one day?